Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola (29106 Views)

2019: Why Iā€™m Not Bothered About Defections ā€“ Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections ā€“ Oshiomhole / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP ā€“ Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by gabbylight: 3:00pm On Dec 16, 2018
Bodude504:
Shut up, Bunch of thieves my president will win this election

Mr man, Buhari is just your President by proxy, two or three persons are your President.
They wife knows him better than you do and she as came out to tell us. Ha ha, can't you use your ***** for God sake?
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by luluosas(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2018
Am booking for the money. Please don't forget your vow
Abalado:
If buhari win the 2019 general election,i will sell my 2017 G wagon at the rate of 500k..and give out the money
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Ategberoson(m): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
NextGovernor:
Why some of these Yoruba who were suppose to be intelligent will be following the Aboki up and down.

you should be more concerned about the dumb Igbo that left disintegration and settle for a mere vice president

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Jowanson: 3:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Agbaletu:
Buhari and Atiku are still northerners as at this moment. They don't worth it. The southern part of the country will continue to enslave themselves to the north. More reasons why I like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. The southern people have been more vocal than the north in order to install another northerner.
It's like shame no dey catch us for the south.

Its seems you do not understand Nigerian Politics..... The northerners are ruling their turn..that's why its like this now.... Go and vote out the perceived bad leader and brace up for the SE turn to to rule.... Leave Nnamdi KANU alone....He does not understand Nigerian Politics either
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Everfrank(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
Let them go to hell! We ready to pay to vote for PMB as he has achieved in 3 years what all of them put together could not achieve in 16 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Charly68: 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ask Oyinlola what he achieved with his own exposure in Lagos and Osun as Governors ..is he not. Mr no bitumen ? When Marwa took over from him,Bitumen resurface from no where . Truly Buhari messed up when he started ,he fenced off those who brought him to power and careless about his party men and women because of pressure of economic recession . He has learnt better and should be allowed to finish his term so as to complete his infrastructural projects .

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by JubiGold(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
deboysben:
It only tribalism , unpatriotic zombies that still want this nemesis called buhari to still return as president.

Never again will lifeless man rule this country.

cos u deserve such nemesis....
He is currently ruling ur miserable life. Ode

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by JubiGold(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
FOOLISHNESS OF A SLAVE IS WHEN YOU ARE AN MISERABLE IPOBIAN(S) SLATING ONE ABOKI MAN AND SUPPORTING OTHER....shameless scums

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by prof12(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
deboysben:
It only tribalism , unpatriotic zombies that still want this nemesis called buhari to still return as president.

Never again will lifeless man rule this country.
h

Buhari to 2023 by the will of Allah.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nonsense, Obj foolishly believed his earlier support for Buhari would automatically earn him the right to call the shots from behind the scene; however, after Buhari refused, his big ego couldn't allow him take it kindly and he therefore turned into a vindictive foe.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by biztip: 12:08am On Dec 17, 2018
not only him. I follow turn against buhari bci voted him in 2015. but hunger and hardship he brought upon us put me for reset mode. buhari must go
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
berrystunn:

2019 election vs
North to North , Fulani to Fulani, Muslim to Muslim

Kwankwaso , Dankwambo, Tambuwal, Atiku all have massive followers without election.

Those names above massively gave support to Buhari 2015. Buhari got his wining vote from the north .

Today they're all Atikulated.
Lol. 70% would have decamped to apc before the elections. Stop giving yourself hopeless hope. These guys are out for themselves
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by berrystunn(m): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
QuitNotice:
Lol. 70% would have decamped to apc before the elections. Stop giving yourself hopeless hope. These guys are out for themselves

You don't know what Atiku did for APC 2015 pull out 5 governors from PDP to APC .

Dnt worry 2019. if you know you go say yes. .

North contorlling politics.
The way they hijacked APC from jagaban lol.
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
berrystunn:

You don't know what Atiku did for APC 2015 pull out 5 governors from PDP to APC .

Dnt worry 2019. if you know you go say yes. .

North contorlling politics.
The way they hijacked APC from jagaban lol.
All man transmitting to the winning party bro. PDP is dead and buried
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Mylove55(f): 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Abalado:
If buhari win the 2019 general election,i will sell my 2017 G wagon at the rate of 500k..and give out the money
show the registration number of the car.
To ensure you keep to your promise
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Mylove55(f): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
gabbylight:

Mr man, Buhari is just your President by proxy, two or three persons are your President.
They wife knows him better than you do and she as came out to tell us. Ha ha, can't you use your ***** for God sake?
those two people are better than PDP for 16yrs,
Those two people are advising buhari not to steal,
But thief obj and thief atiku awarded oil block to themselves.

People like you are the problem of country, they like criminals more than good people.
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by berrystunn(m): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
QuitNotice:
All man transmitting to the winning party bro. PDP is dead and buried

Election is not online
The real voters are not on social media

70% are from the north...

Today they all stand with atiku
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Mylove55(f): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
biztip:
not only him. I follow turn against buhari bci voted him in 2015. but hunger and hardship he brought upon us put me for reset mode. buhari must go
this reset mode is the best way to go,
If you keep on dishing out free money like the past, in next 16yrs we will still remain where we are, there will be no railway, no new terminal runway in our airport, no second Niger bridge, no Ibadan-Lagos expressway, no ajaokuta steel etc.
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by gabbylight: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mylove55:
those two people are better than PDP for 16yrs,
Those two people are advising buhari not to steal,
But thief obj and thief atiku awarded oil block to themselves.

People like you are the problem of country, they like criminals more than good people.

And you love Buhari more than his wife isn't?
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Mylove55(f): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
gabbylight:

And you love Buhari more than his wife isn't?
and Aisha still advice you to vote for her husband because those two men are still better than 16yrs of corrupt PDP.
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by biztip: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mylove55:
this reset mode is the best way to go,
If you keep on dishing out free money like the past, in next 16yrs we will still remain where we are, there will be no railway, no new terminal runway in our airport, no second Niger bridge, no Ibadan-Lagos expressway, no ajaokuta steel etc.
and u think d economy is growing when most smes re closing up, is it when it reaches u u go know say that this govt has no plan for d future
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by gabbylight: 8:46am On Dec 18, 2018
Mylove55:
and Aisha still advice you to vote for her husband because those two men are still better than 16yrs of corrupt PDP.

Aunty, do u expect her to publicly say that?

It's a word of wisdom for people who can decipher my dear.
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Mylove55(f): 8:46am On Dec 18, 2018
biztip:

and u think d economy is growing when most smes re closing up, is it when it reaches u u go know say that this govt has no plan for d future
in terms of smes, this government is the best,
Did you know the number of smes this government has empowered and established in each state.?
Ask SE governors,
Ebonyi and Enugu actually commended buhari for what he has done in smes.
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by gabbylight: 8:51am On Dec 18, 2018
Mylove55:
in terms of smes, this government is the best,
Did you know the number of smes this government has empowered and established in each state.?
Ask SE governors,
Ebonyi and Enugu actually commended buhari for what he has done in smes.

I wanna believe you are part of those ones who sit in Abuja and believe things are going well.
I mean common man don't feel any positive impacts of these things u quoted above.
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Mylove55(f): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2018
gabbylight:

Aunty, do u expect her to publicly say that?

It's a word of wisdom for people who can decipher my dear.
and wisdom did not tell her not to talk about the two men at this time of election.
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by gabbylight: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2018
Mylove55:
and wisdom did not tell her not to talk about the two men at this time of election.

One thing I know is, I'm not sure you like Buhari than I do up till today, even more than Atiku.
But his leadership style is just below expectations and that's the truth.
Why not Buhari hand over to Osibanjo? If he does that today, I promise you I will be at the fore front for APC campaign.
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by gabbylight: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2018
Mylove55:
I also wanna say it to you today that I'm a core supporter of Buhari..
But my dear he's not delivering... Let him just anoint Osibanjo
Re: 2019: Why Obasanjo Turned Against Buhari - Ex Gov. Oyinlola by Chinashopping84: 11:03am On Jan 09, 2019
the men that created the country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yinka Odumakin: This Vindictive Government Has Used And Dumped Emir Sanusi / Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) / Bayelsa Assembly Approves N2.9bn Car Loan For Diri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.