Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,199 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory (20702 Views)

Happy 10yrs Anniversary To Us( SEE PHOTOS) / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! / It's Our One Year Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by Demarvin: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
What You Will See In This Video Will Shock You >>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxsvetwTIIM
Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
Congrats. Meanwhile for those on active sub on access and family package,check my last topic to get compact sports
Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by Enemyofpeace: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
We must discuss your matter at the coven tomorrow
Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by Awoleesu(m): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
Waledarep:
Thank You.
As per your request , Oya take!!!
Happy for you dude...

Your current picture suggests to me that you're the better beneficiary of this union cheesy

Do more, make her cheeks get bigger too grin

God bless your home.

1 Like

Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by Waledarep(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lol...Amen
Thanks alot
Awoleesu:
Happy for you dude...

Your current picture suggests to me that you're the better beneficiary of this union cheesy

Do more, make her cheeks get bigger too grin

God bless your home.
Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by OgaBossG(m): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Congrats

1 Like

Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
iHart:
Beautiful...

But show us current pictures not your wedding pictures. wink wink

Na wa for u o

How dat part take concern u
Ur mouth no good
Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by propsvila: 6:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
Wale my guy
May God bless ur marriage

1 Like

Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
tee59:
Enemy of progress spotted. Why are you so stupid like this? Borrow brain now, ode.

I just weak with dat guy comment, ,,,,u sure say na human being born dis
Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by kaycee125: 6:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Masun, come online girl. cheesy
UyaiIncomparabl:

grin Wake up baby.
Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by MsGood(f): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Waledarep:
Thank You.
As per your request , Oya take!!!
Ose! Iyawa is fine o. See glow up! May you see good days together in Jesus' name.

1 Like

Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
We must discuss your matter at the coven tomorrow
May holy ghost fire consume you there grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by iHart(m): 6:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
mogbojaiye:

Na wa for u o

How dat part take concern u
Ur mouth no good
hahahaha, my mouth no bad oh.
Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by Longman313(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
congrats bro.for your house p.o.p you WhatsApp me 08022943415

1 Like

Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by PrincewithGod(m): 6:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lucifer66:
What an ugly looking woman.
How do you Fvck her at night? Under darkness.
Ah those poor children's if only they were wrapped inside a condom they won't have these kind of parents
You need to give your life to Christ.

1 Like

Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by Waledarep(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Who is in the building please ?
propsvila:
Wale my guy
May God bless ur marriage
Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by sunnymix: 7:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
Waledarep:
To God alone be the Honour , today is my first year wedding anniversary.
Marriage is Sweet, It becomes Sweeter when you married the right person .
1st Year Gone, 99years more to Come!!!
babies nko
Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by Waledarep(m): 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Awon babies wa, babies after just one year . It is well

sunnymix:
babies nko
Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by sweetv(f): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Waledarep:
To God alone be the Honour , today is my first year wedding anniversary.
Marriage is Sweet, It becomes Sweeter when you married the right person .
1st Year Gone, 99years more to Come!!!
may your marriage know no sorrow, keep flourishing wishing you everlasting joy....cheers.
Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by kayceecompany: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
PrincewithGod:

You need to give your life to Christ.

grin grin grin
How can Lucifer give his life to Christ
Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nice one Bro.. The LORD is your strength, keep flourishing with your sweet wife! Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by omoelerin1: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sex is sweet, it becomes sweeter when you get married. Had you known sex is sweet as this you would have got married over 10 years ago
Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by sunnymix: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
Waledarep:
Awon babies wa, babies after just one year . It is well

hahaha people DY get pikin after one year now
Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2018
I can tell you have been a good husband. Happy anniversary.

1 Like

Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by Hoodbilonia: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
when i was much younger
i used to sing that song.
dah great day
iz coming
dah gra8 day is coming
wen all men shall stand.

enjoy your marriage o. abeg no cheat o. make dem nor burst your head .naija women don dey poof dia hubbys now o.

1 Like

Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by boomssey(f): 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
I like d "when u marry d right person" part anyway HMA. May God continue to bless ur union but u should also know that when u taste sweet b prepared for sour too.wish u all d best in ur marriage.

1 Like

Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by jaxxy(m): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
U guys look great 2geda and both have perfect smiles. Congrats. God bless

1 Like

Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:02am On Dec 17, 2018
Waledarep:
Who is in the building please ?
That you wife go sweet o.. If i catch her she'll pay for the consequences of her actions.
Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:39am On Dec 17, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

That you wife go sweet o.. If i catch her she'll pay for the consequences of her actions.
waledarep, please kindly ignored the rubbish people like this tin here.l type about your darling wifey.
They won't know when they forget they are hiding beside a fake female moniker to say trash.
They are so pathetic
Re: My First Year Wedding Anniversary, To God Bethe Glory by PrincewithGod(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2018
kayceecompany:

grin grin grin
How can Lucifer give his life to Christ
Oh, sorry, I did not check his moniker well before posting my reaction. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Quality Of A Good Husband / FG Debunks Reports That Marriages Conducted At Ikoyi Registry Are False / 70-year-old Woman Has Given Birth To Snakes (with Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.