Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars (67570 Views)

Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by toprealman: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2018
hatchy:
Not that I'm hating....but is this the best he can do?

We have seen billionaires go bankrupt, so the earlier he start sowing his money in investment the better for him because no musician last forever.A time shall come when he will fade away and another takes his place.

Congratulations!
Saw a post were waconzy (then a top musician) was blasting Davido (then an upcoming musician). Fast forwarding, the tides seem to have favoured Davido and swept Waconzy away.
I totally agree with you these guys should know that only less than 1% stay on top for a very long time. Played African China some weeks back, couldn't believe this was the same songs that topped charts back in the days......lets not talk about Dbanj, awilo, Daddy showkey etc.
Enough said......
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by bioman: 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
This is great. I am happy for Davido. His is dynamic in his Music. I will need less than this amount to provide free education for the poor , for the next 50 years
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by GleestarsMag: 10:23am On Dec 31, 2018
DAVIDO LIVE IN CONCERT VS WIZKID MADE IN LAGOS SHUTDOWN @EKO ATLANTIC 2018

WATCH NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98-Yw1jrTPE

Wizkid “Made In Lagos” concert, powered by XChange.NG held on the 23rd of December, 2018.

The show had a star-studded line-up which included Kcee, Mayorkun, Mallek Berry, Slim Case, CDQ, Harrysong and Skepta all the way from the U.K. There was a lot of merriment and energy in the crowd and gifts incurring cash prices and an iPhone X.

Wizkid entertained the fans with new and old hits alike and the fans found themselves feeling extremely nostalgic as he performed holla at your boy and other fan favourites.

WATCH NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjZOeBHk47g

DAVIDO LIVE IN CONCERT STUNNING PERFORMANCE 2018 AT EKO ATLANTIC #DavidoLiveInConcert #Davido #IamDavido #DavidoConcert2018 #Lagos #30BG #LagosParty #EkoAtlantic #Burnaboy

Music star Davido shut down lagos with his Davido Live concert which took place, 27th of December, 2018 at Eko Atlantic, Lagos. Watch live performance of Davido live in concert 2018.

WHO IS BETTER ON STAGE?
Jenniferblog:
Davido adds Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 worth 350 million naira to his fleet of cars

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/davido-adds-rolls-royce-cullinan-2019-worth-350m-naira-to-his-fleet-of-cars/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peace Maria Francis: Stop Calling Me A Prostitute / Twins Osaso & Osato Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Dazzle At Gold Pool Party / Angry Woman Made D'banj Prostrate Before Her At Enugu Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.