Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars (67926 Views)

Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) / "Peters Village" - Peter Okoye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (PHOTO) / Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by jerryfemi88: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
LuciferGospel:
The official purchase receipt or... you know the rest.

Showing us pictures means shiit.
Any frog can download pictures & type trash online.

This is exactly how he lied about purchasing a private jet before he was exposed as a fraudster.

Tanks brother don't mind this one that is over rich only on internet, but real life he is far below what he portrays.

*spits angry
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by cinolala(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
how i wish i can get one million naira to buy commercial bus this xmas
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by porthouse7(f): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
timesup234:
Funny Nigerians. Davido's father and his uncle dont even have a combine net worth of $500million. And Davido himself doesnt have a million dollars, trust me. We have seen empires collapse talkmore a mere individual. You lack knowledge of history
then u are predicting doom for d family
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by porthouse7(f): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
timesup234:
Funny Nigerians. Davido's father and his uncle dont even have a combine net worth of $500million. And Davido himself doesnt have a million dollars, trust me. We have seen empires collapse talkmore a mere individual. You lack knowledge of history
are u d family account officer...... see random assumption ooo

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by ofwest47(m): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
Black man black dilemma N350 million Naira for toy car
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by Thaheer(m): 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
hatchy:
From your post I can deduce that you are in your mid twenties and below and still eating Mama thank you.

What do you know.....indomie Children everywhere you go in Nairaland like MTN.
I find it hard how you thin being young is something demeaning that you can use to insult somebody..
Don't forget that they are also people who are older than you..And the person who you were just trying to oppress on a faceless forum will also grow up too..So you should sit-down and ponder over it..
BIG FOR NOTHING..

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by Healthwise17: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
HyconMojo:
Yeh ... oluwa oooo. God, and you dey watch me like this

Hello, i could see from your comment that you're not satisfied with your present financial situation. Well, i have something that might interest you, but everything is up to your decision.

For more info, you can reach me on whatsapp on this number : 08165269252
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by mutvy: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
Davido dey lie no be here. I no know who dey lie pass between Nigerian polithiefcians and Davido lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by ibinaboonline: 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
This guy money no dey finish?
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
GrammarNazi1:
...he starts...no musician lasts...
K1 de ultimate
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by Revolva(m): 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
Where dis guy de see dis kind money we never know
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by kowalsky: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
7Alexander:
Call me a hater oo!!! I don't care.

If truly this car is worth 350m, that's about $1m, then I tell you DAVIDO + TUFACE + WIZKID cannot buy it. Same DAVIDO that his fans believed bought a private jet? Or the one that bought 45m Porsche for Chioma.

Sticker price for a cullinan is about 400k USD.
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by olexjay(m): 11:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
But the car just looks like datsun
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by Epique: 12:03am On Dec 17, 2018
Nothing unusual. Davido as made it a norm to gift himself a new ride every Christmas, at least for the past say 3/4 years. And for those doubting, this was how he proved y'all wrong with his Bentley Bentayga last year too. May God make my success so huge too that when my enemies hear/see it, they say it's too good to be true. Amen!
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by Epique: 12:04am On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by shegra58: 12:16am On Dec 17, 2018
Davido fit dey lie wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by timesup234: 12:42am On Dec 17, 2018
Epique:
Some arguments above though

Pls see this: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/03/fg-hands-over-olorunsogo-power-to-new-owner/amp/
add 10 more companies to that the father still wont be worth $500million. You guys see money finish. All his family combined together dont have a net worth of $1billion. Let that sink in
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by Epique: 12:48am On Dec 17, 2018
timesup234:
add 10 more companies to that the father still wont be worth $500million. You guys see money finish. All his family combined together dont have a net worth of $1billion. Let that sink in
Excuse me! I don't remember saying his father is worth $500million. More so, I don't know why someone who is made's networth should be a source of my concern. The fact here is: Davido has acquired the said car. Period.

Meanwhile, we await Forbes' assessment of Tinubu, Obama jobs, Babangida, T.Y. Danjuma and Co.
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by iamrealdeji(m): 1:06am On Dec 17, 2018
obynno7:
have you forgotten they are popular that's why we Nigerians always recognize their wealth
Yeah,their son Davido made them popular cos prior to this time,I even used to think they're dead or non existent and Serubawon gave them medium fame that warranted that little recognition as an ex governor

2 Likes

Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by iamrealdeji(m): 1:10am On Dec 17, 2018
Epique:

Excuse me! I don't remember saying his father is worth $500million. More so, I don't know why someone who is made's networth should be a source of my concern. The fact here is: Davido has acquired the said car. Period.

Meanwhile, we await Forbes' assessment of Tinubu, Obama jobs, Babangida, T.Y. Danjuma and Co.
Every celebrity in this world does that. most of them sell off the ones they bought about 3 years ago and showed off to you,add money and buy another and you would still count the one they sold off as one of their vehicles

1 Like

Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by Epique: 1:31am On Dec 17, 2018
iamrealdeji:
Every celebrity in this world does that. most of them sell off the ones they bought about 3 years ago and showed off to you,add money and buy another and you would still count the one they sold off as one of their vehicles
To the best of my knowledge and not to dispute your claim, Davido's Bentayga, Benz GL, G-wagon, Range and Porsche is still very much parked in his garage. Even his Audi R/Q 7 that he was cruising when he just came on board his still available. Can't say of his Audi sport car though. It seems he has a soft spot for autos. But celebrities and fake lifestyle are inseparable.
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by tevinsolt: 1:32am On Dec 17, 2018
LuciferGospel:
The official purchase receipt or... you know the rest.

Showing us pictures means shiit.
Any frog can download pictures & type trash online.

This is exactly how he lied about purchasing a private jet before he was exposed as a fraudster.

*spits angry

I doubt it bought one of those. I live on long Island, last I read he stays in Atlanta which is at the least 800 miles south of New York state.
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:50am On Dec 17, 2018
Issoright!!!
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:52am On Dec 17, 2018
Epique:

To the best of my knowledge and not to dispute your claim, Davido's Bentayga, Benz GL, G-wagon, Range and Porsche is still very much parked in his garage. Even his Audi R/Q 7 that he was cruising when he just came on board his still available. Can't say of his Audi sport car though. It seems he has a soft spot for autos. But celebrities and fake lifestyle are inseparable.

That Audi still dey? You sure?
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by Onyi22(f): 3:38am On Dec 17, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin choi vanity crew Done get afternoon food ooo cheesy keep flexing David grin you know what they say cool you only get to live this life once

Verified 22 dollars Adsense for sale ASAP
Vanity upon vanity
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by efemena5050(m): 4:43am On Dec 17, 2018
Factfinder1:
Ugly...i hate white carS with passion no matter the brand
...this me will serve as negative motivation for those who wanna drive Benz by hook and by crook and davido wannabees.... Congrats frogy
green pig is not white car but car having a white paint job......... U can as well change the paint of the car anytime so "mu"no need to HATE WHITE CAR cuz there is no such thing as white car since paint job is subject to refurbishment and alterations
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by Factfinder1(m): 7:24am On Dec 17, 2018
efemena5050:
green pig is not white car but car having a white paint job......... U can as well change the paint of the car anytime so "mu"no need to HATE WHITE CAR cuz there is no such thing as white car since paint job is subject to refurbishment and alterations

I'll rather buy a black car than buy a white and respray bye
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by Idyztv: 8:45am On Dec 17, 2018
tell him as him dey enjoy this money make him remember dagrin oo
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by EkpoTony(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2018
hatchy:
Not that I'm hating....but is this the best he can do?

We have seen billionaires go bankrupt, so the earlier he start sowing his money in investment the better for him because no musician last forever.A time shall come when he will fade away and another takes his place.

Congratulations!

Oga abeg you are just hating politely. ��
Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by Joey6: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2018
You dont know anything....dats change to davido...do you know how much he cashes out monthly....its enough to get a home....Bro these guys have money....
Like what Wizkid said one time...he does not get to enjoy his money always...always hustling
7Alexander:
Call me a hater oo!!! I don't care.

If truly this car is worth 350m, that's about $1m, then I tell you DAVIDO + TUFACE + WIZKID cannot buy it. Same DAVIDO that his fans believed bought a private jet? Or the one that bought 45m Porsche for Chioma.

Re: Davido Buys Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 Worth 350M Naira To His Fleet Of Cars by Joey6: 9:29am On Dec 17, 2018
Nice.....Nigerians and talk sha...
Do you guys know how much he's worth?...he sits on a multibillion naira board??...makes hit songs...davido has multi billion naira mentors....these niggas are covered and trust he me he can afford 2 self....he's living his best life....nor be una money
Jenniferblog:
Davido adds Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019 worth 350 million naira to his fleet of cars

See more pictures

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/12/davido-adds-rolls-royce-cullinan-2019-worth-350m-naira-to-his-fleet-of-cars/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peruzzi Caught Romancing Two 2 Ladies At The Club, See Reactions / Is Kemi Iyanda The Most Beautiful Yoruba TV Host? (photos) / TeeBillz Packs Out From Their Home In Lekki - Ebiwalismoment.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.