Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 (7601 Views)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Made "Flying Car" Seen In Lagos Metropolis / Photos Of The New LASTMA Cabs Set To Be Launched / Flying Car Crashes In Canada (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by coalcoal1(m): 8:54pm On Aug 04, 2010
This flying car should be bought by the police to combat crime. I hope it flies fast enough to be able to catch fleeing robbers.[s] [size=16pt](as if the police are not the main robbers we are grappling with in the first place)[/size][/s]
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by Engrdan(m): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2010
smiley smiley smiley  smileyGUY
       This one is nice, gud is life made easy to die for all leader that enbezzled our money.
                let them buy death for themself.Forowo raku
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by manny4life(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2010
mr.official:

No more visa. No more ticket. grin grin grin

Seriously? Maybe for African countries because this car cannot even travel Trans - Atlantic flight so that rules the option of no ticket and why no visa. Whether u have a flying car or not, you still need visa. After flying, when you cross into their airspace, they will force u to land by force. You cannot cross into a country's airspace without clearance obviously with the exception of airlines, and getting clearance is no joke and time consuming and you have to land in an international airport even if u have a private jet. Bottom line, they will force u to land when u done flying.
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by EfeEkarume1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2010
I can imagine 'agbero' with two flying rocket on their back following the flying birds shouting in the sky 'owò da! owò da!'
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by kobikwelu(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2010
^^^^^^

looollllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2010
NO BRIBE FOR POLICE, AND IF YOU HIT MY CAR FOR AIR, I GO RUN AFTER THE CAR LIKE SOMETHING ELSE.

NO MORE AGBERO,
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by hackney(m): 10:39pm On Aug 04, 2010
ActiveMan:

NO BRIBE FOR POLICE, AND IF YOU HIT MY CAR FOR AIR, I GO RUN AFTER THE CAR LIKE SOMETHING ELSE.

NO MORE AGBERO,

If them hit your car for air , una two go jump from there.(inside lagos)
i no fit laff abeg.

As you take off sef, Agbero fit fling you firewood wey go bring you down.
or if you dey disturb high rise dwellers wey dey sleep, na net dem go cast on your flying car draw you come down.
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by osasp(m): 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2010
lol if u jam person for air na death b that na. . .and som1 up there saying something about using it to combat crime. . .dunno how some peeps think here
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by CGKing(m): 10:58pm On Aug 04, 2010
guys have no fear. we will simply recommend that all units being shipped to naija MUST come with parachute.

NO MORE AGBERO,

Story! Them go climb electric pole come catch u. Get 50naira, or die trying.

As soon as they produce a finer model with sweeter body work, i will order.
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by nellaluv(f): 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2010
Efe Ekarume:

I can imagine 'agbero' with two flying rocket on their back following the flying birds shouting in the sky 'owò da! owò da!'
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by nellaluv(f): 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2010
odiaero:

this kinda car will be hard to operate in lagos, first issue to think about is the take off space that will not be avialable
First time i've seen you post a complete sentence in a reasonable section,lol, other than ur usual "lol" "lwkmd" " grin grin " ,
it seems ur banning came at a right time tongue . Hope you're fine sha smiley
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by kabukabu(m): 1:16am On Aug 05, 2010
Open the floodgates,I have never seen so many dumb and retarded questions/replies to a post in my life.

Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by tpiah: 1:16am On Aug 05, 2010
Efe Ekarume:

na cartoon? cheesy
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by playahP(m): 5:10am On Aug 05, 2010
YOU GUYS CAN BE SOOOO PESSIMISTIC AND UNREASONABLE.
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by Akosbaba(m): 5:18am On Aug 05, 2010
Efe Ekarume:

4 your mind,naija bus owners go fit afford am,na 4 pple wey don chop belle full
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by Akosbaba(m): 5:19am On Aug 05, 2010
Efe Ekarume:

4 your mind,naija bus owners go fit afford am,na 4 pple wey don chop belle full
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by Bertbert: 8:08am On Aug 05, 2010
That means that both the police and the armed robbers will also move their checkpoints and road block to the air. grin grin grin
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 05, 2010
Now my dream is close to realization. It was my life aspiration to own a private Helicopter, now I can afford this in the next couple of years, I know the price will be down soon with competition.
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by dandollar1: 9:11am On Aug 05, 2010
there shuld also be a molue and danfo version of it too. undecided

damn! I'v not laughed like this in my life. grin
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by Nobody: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2010
To all, New Technology goes through three stages: First it is ridiculed by those ignorant of its potential Next, it is subverted by those threatened by its potential, finally, it is considered self-evident.
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by UyiIredia(m): 10:21am On Aug 05, 2010
wow !!! >>> & i thought i was the only one thinkin' along this line >>> what next >>> an invisible car LMFAO  grin grin
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by uyakachi(m): 10:40am On Aug 05, 2010
CLASSIC
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by segunsim: 3:17pm On Aug 05, 2010
na in be say we go dey get motor crash very soon grin grin grin
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by kaiosama(m): 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2010
i believe this car was designed for Nigerian politicians, starting from Bankole. watch out their rate of patronage.
bad market for kidnappers?. maybe air kidnapping. hehe
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by Vivibrown(f): 5:13pm On Aug 05, 2010
This invention may work in other countries but for what i know about our beloved country(nigeria), the possiblity is very slim b'cos we don't have patience needed and moreover there will be lots of casualties. smiley

my view though.
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by Tcrack(m): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2010
in spite of all present aviation laws, planes still sometimes have mid- air collusion. imagine what will happen with 1,000 flying cars heading toward victoria island on a monday morning. i hope they dont bring thisexpensive toys to lagos. ( at least, not now)
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by Grishy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2010
I trust nigerian politicians.I know they've started placing their order.
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by EmeritusP(m): 1:23am On Aug 06, 2010
Pre-order ur flying car now at 15% discount for the full-option leather sit, with nav sat specs, only on Nairaland.
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by EmeritusP(m): 1:25am On Aug 06, 2010
re-order your flying car now at 15% discount for the full-option leather seat, with nav sat specs, only on Nairaland.
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by Fan2: 1:12pm On Aug 06, 2010
can they aford some for the police?because it will be difficult chasing rubbers that has the flying car.
Re: Flying Car To Be Launched Commercially In 2011 by Fan2: 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2010
you can't stop to carry a friend.girls wiil be angry since there will be no more lift.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Killed In Bayelsa Auto Crash / Toyota Century: Here’s Toyota’s Challenge To Rolls-royce And Bentley... / Suzuki Vitara N Nissan Tino, Help Me Out Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.