Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Nigerian Immigration Service Online Payment System Is A Google Site? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Immigration Service Online Payment System Is A Google Site? (3069 Views)

Interior Ministry Denies Charging N1,000 For Immigration Service Recruitment / Comptroller General Of Immigration Service Sacked / You’re Racist, Lebanese Accuse Nigerian Immigration. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Immigration Service Online Payment System Is A Google Site? by AkinEgba: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2010
I wanted to make some payment to the NIS online. When it gets to the payment with the credit card, I found links to google site, so I don't know how secure this is. Has anyone here used this system too make payments in the past? Please can you say if this is secure?
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Online Payment System Is A Google Site? by Beaf: 10:31pm On Aug 03, 2010
Are you sure you haven't mistakenly visited a phishing site. I wouldn't pay money to the Nigerian govt through google.
. . .Next thing your credit card will be cloned in Pakistan! Don't do it, even if it is real.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Online Payment System Is A Google Site? by AkinEgba: 10:35pm On Aug 03, 2010
Thank you. but that is the only way they accept dollar payment and that is the only site that am directed too from the main NIS website. am confused
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Online Payment System Is A Google Site? by DisGuy: 12:20am On Aug 04, 2010
the consultant installed a google checkout application for them and it is in USD it works

I have made payment to the NIS with a google checkout- though i cant guarantee what sites you are directed too

google checkout is like paypal and co look for the usual security features
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Online Payment System Is A Google Site? by Katsumoto: 12:23am On Aug 04, 2010
Akin-Egba:

I wanted to make some payment to the NIS online. When it gets to the payment with the credit card, I found links to google site, so I don't know how secure this is. Has anyone here used this system too make payments in the past? Please can you say if this is secure?

Mekus
It works, I used it recently to get an appointment.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Online Payment System Is A Google Site? by EzeUche22(m): 12:25am On Aug 04, 2010
Well when I renewed my Nigerian passport, I paid online and then went to the embassy in DC to make sure everything was ok and had no problem.

I think they have some deal with Google though, because I paid through Google.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Online Payment System Is A Google Site? by 0hsisi: 12:27am On Aug 04, 2010
It is legitimate, I used it to pay for my visa for a recent trip.
Fear not.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Online Payment System Is A Google Site? by Nobody: 12:57am On Aug 04, 2010
Don't fret.
I recently used it to pay for my new E-passport.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Online Payment System Is A Google Site? by hammar2000: 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2012
Is it only visacard one can use to pay for epassport ? because i have mastercard not visa incase man pikin starts losing cash for nothing pls help !!i live in italy i will prefer paypal to my creditcard if it is possible with paypal hihi,
Re: Nigerian Immigration Service Online Payment System Is A Google Site? by hammar2000: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2012
Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how do i pay for my epassport i have mastercard !!!!!!!!!not visacard, Helpppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Acn Nominates Gbajabiamila As Minority Leader / The Execution Of "Doctor" Ishola Oyenusi - A Notorious Armed Robber - In 1971 / Truth About Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.