Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (65059 Views)

Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) / Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities / APC Jingle Chastises ‘Proud’ Ajimobi… Begs Oyo People For Forgiveness (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by bionixs: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
DauraIsAGoal:
Useless Yoruba Muslim
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Warship: 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
Heartbender:
Flat head, why not ask the people in Asaba if they're from Kanuri?

Unfortunately for all Afonjas, Asaba are proud of their Igbo heritage.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by eedrissa(m): 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
he took oke ado weed b4 saying this..
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by bionixs: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
chansmokers:
But the truth is that secondus is not an igbo man. Why the obsession over igbos
it happens when within your spirit ,you know that the next guy is better than you. primary school class beef comes to mind

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Heartbender: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hehehe...yet you wail when you read their role in the civil war. Keep annexing. I hope Ebonyi people are "proud" of their Igbo too, owerewu?
Warship:

Unfortunately for all Afonjas, Asaba are proud of their Igbo heritage.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by bionixs: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Warship:
The Yoruba people are always conscious of the Igbos while the Igbos don't care if they exist.
igbos Don't have time.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jahwinaboy:

He is right. Ignorant of facts complicates issues. Is Goodluck Ebele Igbo. Andoni and Ndoni are different.

Good luck is Igbo it depends how you understand it. Is there another thing to educate you.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by babadee1(m): 11:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
Tribalism is still the biggest challenge that this country has to overcome in order to make progress.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ngwamankillyou:

Good luck is Igbo it depends how you understand it. Is there another thing to educate you.
How is an ijaw man in anyway related with igbo? Language, culture or songs? Na wa o

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
How is an ijaw man in anyway related with igbo? Language, culture or songs? Na wa o

He is related to you that's why they share things in common with you... Don't let me swear you. Even azikiwe and Ebele is your local names... Can you see your life now.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ngwamankillyou:

U need to research my brother.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jahwinaboy:

Prove it

Ezikiwe and Ebele should be giving you orgasm by now... Oh no he is Goodluck kunle almouloud.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hate speech..
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Jahwinaboy(m): 11:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
Ngwamankillyou:

Ezikiwe and Ebele should be giving you orgasm by now... Oh no he is Goodluck kunle almouloud.
Keep dreaming and dragging SS into ur biafra struggle. SS is wiser now than before. Keep living in ignorance and denial.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Xander85: 12:09am On Dec 17, 2018
Heartbender:
You are an idiot for spewing garbage here. No part of south-south is Igbo...except the weed. I am a south-southerner and you want to tell me about my region, abi? Or have you travelled the number of states I have? Hebrew sounds like Arabic doesn't make a Palestinian Jew, if it is Ikwerre you are yapping about. Do you know an Igbo person must learn Ikwerre to understand? Respect yourself o grin

Just as i thought...another Igbo-hating, 'we-south-south', insecure git! Always finding a way to spout anti-Igbo sentiments even when the occasion doesn't call for it!

Tell me, on what basis was Rivers State created that -according to you- groups placed in the state were determined not to be Igbo.....care to furnish us with links to the determining documents? On what basis did they determine that Obigbo wasn't Igbo? What criteria was used to divide Egbema into two, placing one part with more oyel and gas in Rivers while leaving the rest in Imo? On what basis do you determine that my place Ndoni, which was placed in Rivers is not Igbo but an ethnic nationality in its own right?

Are there Yoruba in Kwara and Kogi? If yes, what makes them Yoruba and keep their Yoruba identity but when it comes to Rivers Sate, the Igbo that were placed in the state in 1966 automatically lost theirs?

Lastly, what's your own ethnicity in this so called south-south?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by biomedics(m): 12:17am On Dec 17, 2018
How did this man became a governor of the pace setter state?
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by ImperialYoruba: 12:22am On Dec 17, 2018
I love Ajimobi's message here. Very nice man, very patriotic to Yoruba cause.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:22am On Dec 17, 2018
imagine Wat a governor use to campaign...we really Need mental emancipation and revolution in this country
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by fortunechy(m): 12:26am On Dec 17, 2018
Without Igbo, there won't be any Nigeria.... believe it or not.... I sensed jealousy....Continue hating let us the Igbo's continue moving forward,,, uselessly useless Old fool

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by sogodihno: 12:27am On Dec 17, 2018
Warship:
The Yoruba people are always conscious of the Igbos while the Igbos don't care if they exist.

shut up! but Obi called ACN a Yoruba party now.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:27am On Dec 17, 2018
[quote author=Ngwamankillyou post=73910858]

He is related to you that's why they share things in common with you... Don't let me swear you. Even azikiwe and Ebele is your local names... Can you see your life now. u really need help seriously if u think good luck is igbo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by Bannylove13: 12:29am On Dec 17, 2018
Ngwamankillyou:

Bro listen..
We learn daily..andoni is not igbo n don't speak igbo..
Ndoni is more closer to igbo ..closer to anambra by sea sea..river Niger route....map out by the military creation.

Rivers has alot of minorities..and it's mixed..pazienza was trying to expose you to this fact..

Uche is not igbo..but andoni..some of them don't even understand the igbo language..some are closer to opobo people.. who igbo mainland always mistaken to be igbos because the bear igbo names..

Forgetting that..is opobo get " house " arrangement.. and jaja rose from slave to be head of house..
They're mixed..

If you don't travel n see or meet this people..you won't understand what this guys are trying to expose you too..

We've been good neighbors with them over centuries..but should also respect the minorities..

I understand..but right here with pazienza..his not dividing anything..he clearly understand.

Jiria nwayo ga Udo chia....

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by stieyven(m): 12:30am On Dec 17, 2018
DauraIsAGoal:
Useless Yoruba Muslim
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by DateMynd44(m): 12:32am On Dec 17, 2018
chansmokers:
But the truth is that secondus is not an igbo man. Why the obsession over igbos
I thought you lots say Ikwerre people are igbos?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by nwanyionitsha: 12:35am On Dec 17, 2018
Heartbender:
Hehehe...yet you wail when you read their role in the civil war. Keep annexing. I hope Ebonyi people are "proud" of their Igbo too, owerewu?
And what was their role ?
Stop acting like an ignorant person.
Go and ask epe people if they are proud of their yoruba heritage.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by nwanyionitsha: 12:38am On Dec 17, 2018
Jahwinaboy:

Keep dreaming and dragging SS into ur biafra struggle. SS is wiser now than before. Keep living in ignorance and denial.
Is ajimobi an igbo man ? Abi the obi in his name us confusing you.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by ImperialYoruba: 12:39am On Dec 17, 2018
Bannylove13:

Bro listen..
We learn daily..andoni is not igbo n don't speak igbo..
Ndoni is more closer to igbo ..closer to anambra by sea sea..river Niger route....map out by the military creation.

Rivers has alot of minorities..and it's mixed..pazienza was trying to expose you to this fact..

Uche is not igbo..but andoni..some of them don't even understand the igbo language..some are closer to opobo people.. who igbo mainland always mistaken to be igbos because the bear igbo names..

Forgetting that..is opobo get " house " arrangement.. and jaja rose from slave to be head of house..
They're mixed..

If you don't travel n see or meet this people..you won't understand what this guys are trying to expose you too..

We've been good neighbors with them over centuries..but should also respect the minorities..

I understand..but right here with pazienza..his not dividing anything..he clearly understand.

Jiria nwayo ga Udo chia....

Whether Uche is Igbo or not na your palaver. For West side an Uche will not give us a governor, period!
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by t2luv1: 12:41am On Dec 17, 2018
Equity311987:
No Yoruba man can trust ibo because as a Yoruba, if you hear the name of the tribe called Ibo, the first thing that will come to your mind is fraudsters

What comes to mind when you hear tribe name Yoruba. This I am very curious to know.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by ImperialYoruba: 12:41am On Dec 17, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
imagine Wat a governor use to campaign...we really Need mental emancipation and revolution in this country

I love it! I hope other governors in Yorubaland will follow his example.
Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by ImperialYoruba: 12:43am On Dec 17, 2018
Equity311987:
No Yoruba man can trust ibo because as a Yoruba, if you hear the name of the tribe called Ibo, the first thing that will come to your mind is fraudsters

I endorse this message!

Yoruba, the most superior race on earth.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:46am On Dec 17, 2018
ImperialYoruba:

I love it! I hope other governors in Yorubaland will follow his example.
don't quote me again u hear...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest / 29 Private Jets, 5 Helicopters, Top Politicians, Moguls Storm Kalu's Igbere Home / Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.