Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) (13246 Views)

Kaduna: Sarki And His Team Welcome Atiku (pictures) / Fully Packed Stadium Welcome Atiku As He Visits Bauchi (Videos & Pictures) / Tinubu Imposing A Candidate On Oyo People Is Better Than An Igbo Man ~ Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by COFFINSELLER: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Oyo People Flood Road To Welcome Atiku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ea4P6DoY_4

1 Share

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by COFFINSELLER: 2:33pm On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Malory: 2:34pm On Jan 19, 2023
Atiku loot doing wonders.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 2:35pm On Jan 19, 2023
Where is Tinubu strong hold if I may ask

He's lost south west to Peter Obi and Atiku

Tinubu ha also lost the north to Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso, Atiku abubakar and Peter Obi.

Which region is Tinubu strong hold ? grin grin

It is getting clearer by the day that Tinubu will be disgraced like his cousin ousted governor of Osun state, Gboyega Oyetola in February grin

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Felimax(m): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2023
Tinubu will win Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti and Ondo but Atiku will be head to head with him.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by uba1991: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2023
Malory:
Atiku loot doing wonders.
save your tears until after swearing inn.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Aiel123: 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2023
Felimax:
Tinubu will win Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti and Ondo but Atiku will be head to head with him.
Yes.
We need 25% or even more.
Osun... We'll be neck in neck with APC.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by socialmediaman: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2023
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 2:45pm On Jan 19, 2023
cheesy

ok let's analyze this
even SE which was previously PDP never gave Atiku this crowd since Obi defected
but here you are a supposed stronghold of the useless drug baron trooping out for Atiku
yet bastard Tinubu urchins are expecting landslide in SW
lol I just dey laugh cheesy
the way Tinubu will be disgraced in this election will be monumental.
God bless real Yorubas
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
God bless Obidient SWers

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Newton2024: 2:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
Felimax:
Seems you are the one that will vote on behalf of Yorubas. I'm Yoruba and I've not seen more than one person surpporting Thiefnubuu. Tinubu ti lu'le patapata too mo grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Sannisege: 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2023
Newton2024:
Seems you are the one that will vote on behalf of Tinubu. I'm Yoruba and I've not seen more than one person surpporting him.
it mean say you be blind man.

9 Likes

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Newton2024: 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2023
Sannisege:
it mean say you be blind man.
Okay but to be very honest, we Yoruba Christians will never vote Tinubu on Muslim-Muslim ticket because we are not fools, even Muric told Yoruba Muslims not to vote Yoruba Christians and they all agree. Christians are not slaves or second class citizens in Nigeria.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by rolams(m): 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
Automatic traffic congestion! This is the reason I hate rallies!
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by goshikid: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2023
e go choke people for neck, person like Garfield1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Felimax(m): 4:00pm On Jan 19, 2023
Newton2024:
Seems you are the one that will vote on behalf of Tinubu. I'm Yoruba and I've not seen more than one person surpporting him.

I still believe the West is his base and he may be lucky to still win it maybe.
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by BOLATINUBU01: 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2023
Newton2024:
are you ok? TINUBU WILL av nothing less than 70% vote in South West

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by IgOga(m): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2023
Newton2024:

grin grin grin grin You must have been walking blind then......lookout for election result in Oyo state and you may start abusing Yorubas of tribalism later.....

4 Likes

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Adexxi(m): 4:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
70% He might not .... Sw is too open unlike other regions who plays emotional politics. Here in Ibadan Atiku will go neck to neck with Tinubu and I hope you won't want to tell how lagos polls always be

Massive votes from Ondo and Ogun might be the saving grace for him to have 60% .. I deliberately didn't say anything about Ekiti cos' their total votes won't up to 300k.... Ekiiti parapo
BOLATINUBU01:
are you ok? TINUBU WILL av nothing less than 70% vote in South West

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Jestin: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Obi will come first and Atiku has the second position. Balabluu will manage 3rd position

1 Like

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by FuckTheMod: 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Lol

Athiefkū the time waster.

After 8 years of this unfortunate rulership by a fool ani cow, this senile and corrupt old fool still wants us to vote him too, A FOOL ANI FOOL.

GOD FORBID.

ALL THESE PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY PAID THIEVES OR SATISFIED BASTARD ỌMỌ ODUA.

1 Like

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by SegunBABA007(m): 5:13pm On Jan 19, 2023
Peter Obi Surprises the Northern Elites in Kaduna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rvAoZbJ-ZQ
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by diadem10: 5:14pm On Jan 19, 2023
Indeed cool

Atiku should go and rest.. He should go and make his Adamawa great first. I even saw the video where he confessed to looting at the federal level.. sold our properties shambolically and also stole our money! He should be happy he wasn't arrested for looting our national money at the federal level.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by TheChameleon: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin

Oyo people go chop your money...

Yet you are O-Y-O = On Your Own.

Ma lo sempe ooo... ma lo go... Atiku she o gbo ?

2 Likes

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by dayleke: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2023
Adexxi:
70% He might not .... Sw is too open unlike other regions who plays emotional politics. Here in Ibadan Atiku will go neck to neck with Tinubu and I hope you won't want to tell how lagos polls always be

Massive votes from Ondo and Ogun might be the saving grace for him to have 60% .. I deliberately didn't say anything about Ekiti cos' their total votes won't up to 300k.... Ekiiti parapo

Lol..
grin

2 Likes

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by marvellous2222: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
I refused to live in poverty in 2023

1 Like

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by oneclickng: 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2023
Brown roof everywhere!
Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by CARLOSZ: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
grin

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by JORDAN202: 5:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
WHY DID 4-GOVERNORS ALLOW WIKE TO DECIEVE THEM SO RECKLESSLY ??

G-5 WILL SOON BECOME IRRELEVANT IF THEY FAIL TO RETURN TO PDP NOW.

APC, NNPP, LP, etc, WILL ALWAYS SUSPECT G-5, AND WOULD NEVER ALLOW THEM HAVE ANY SAY OR POWER IF THEY JOIN THEM NOW.

SEYI MAKINDE, IKPEAZU & ORTOM ARE CONTESTING IN 2023.

WIKE LED THESE SUPPOSEDLY SMART GOVs TO REBEL AGAINST PDP & ATIKU.

PDP CAN VERY EASILY INFORM INEC THAT THESE 3-GOVs HAVE BEEN EXPELLED FROM THE PDP, AND DO NOT REPRESENT THEM.

THESE 3-GOVs WILL BECOME PARTYLESS, AND AS SUCH CANNOT CONTEST IN 2023.

THE ELECTORAL ACT IS VERY CLEAR THAT IT IS THE PARTY THAT HAS TO PRESENT EVERY CONTESTANTS.

BY LAW, IF PDP EXPELS THEM, NO OTHER PARTY CAN REGISTER THEM WITH INEC.

INEC WILL DE-REGISTER THEM AS CONTESTANTS IN 2023

BEING THAT WIKE IS NOT CONTESTING, THE BIGGEST LOSERS WILL BE THESE 3-GOVs THAT ARE BEING MISGUIDED BY THE CONFUSED WIKE...

PDP MAY MAKE THIS MOVE AS SOON AS THE G-5 GOVERNORS DECLARE FOR ANOTHER CANDIDATE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by 1Dray(m): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
COFFINSELLER:
Oyo People Flood Road To Welcome Atiku

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ea4P6DoY_4

There's nothing in the picture that shows anything like "Welcome". That's just a busy market side. Don't try selling us a renowned criminal. It's strictly Obi or no conversing...

1 Like

Re: Oyo People Troop Out To Welcome Atiku (Video) by Oluwomonext212(m): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2023
One thing I know about this coming election is that it will shock u and I… silent voters plenty pass noise makers from my own observation

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Students Create A Fuel-less Power Generator! / Insecurity- Obama Cancelled Visit To Nigeria / Tambuwal Commissions Road In Abia During His Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.