Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji (2868 Views)

My Friends Call Me Bieber’s Wife” - Lady Says Cries During IG Live Of Bieber / ''30secs Cannot Satisfy Me Baby'' Singer Teni Show Off Her Man,touch His Cumcumb / Linda Ikeji: 'How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by Magichand: 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Today is the thanksgiving service of the son of celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji. And celebrities and top dignitaries in the society graced the occasion including vice presidential aspirant, Peter Obi, billionaire businessman Leo Stan Eke,AY Makun, Tara Durotoye and so on.

Linda Ikeji who have been excited ever since the birth of Jayce her little king, reacted when her friends called her a babymama after today's Thanksgiving service. The blogger took to her handle to share the moment her friends welcomed her into the baby mama world. Watch The Video HERE

Recall that days ago, she narrated what transpired between her and the alleged father of Jayce, Mr. Sholaye Jeremi and how she was dumped when he found out she's pregnant.

In a lengthy post she made on her blog, she stated clearly she won't be marrying him and invariably that makes her a babymama.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/how-i-react-when-my-friends-call-me-baby-mama-linda-ikeji-2/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by JasonScoolari: 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2018
Don Jazzy don light red and yellow candle for this girl matter, we can see the effect now.

She's trying to put herself together, but the scar (Jayce) will be there forever.

8 Likes

Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by Magichand: 4:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
Linda Linda
Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by kestolove95(m): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Linda babymama without babydaddy....sophia MUMUDO beta pass u sef

3 Likes

Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by Learnstuffs: 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
I wonder how people survive putting their private life to public. If I am in Jeremy shoes, I will not marry Linda. She talks too much and reveal too much too

4 Likes

Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by lilmax(m): 5:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
definition of FALSE HAPPINESS

her aura is so fake

6 Likes

Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
Whatever rock ur boat wink
Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by itspzpics(m): 6:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lol
Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by SAMBARRY: 6:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Don't you all just like seeing unhappy, dejected and abused women

She no born,una cuss am,now she don born una still dey cuss do you men have other things that give you life aside bashing women to soothe your broken little egos?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by Tamarapetty(f): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
We all know ''deep down'' that you don't like that title, cut the crap out!!

3 Likes

Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by MaziOmenuko: 7:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
SAMBARRY:
Don't you all just like seeing unhappy, dejected and abused women

She no born,una cuss am,now she don born una still dey cuss do you men have other things that give you life aside bashing women to soothe your broken little egos?

Check the comments on this thread; 60% of the bashing came from the ladies. You feminists just don't know who your real enemies are.

1 Like

Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by Ironmaiden(f): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
So people are calling her babymama to her face, even some of her supposed friends. This lady have suffered.

Money cannot buy you happiness.

Learn a skill and make money online; Learn digital marketing skills. Click here to learn more
Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by Richdad50(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
If you have ever being or done the following;

*Build a Multibillion Naira company from scratch
*Own a Media and TV company
*Build a name to the point your siblings would rather
have their surname along side their husbands' (Laura
Ikeji Kanu).
*Turn all your siblings into millionaires
*Buy or build a house worth over 500m
*Dated a billionaire
*Own chain of companies
*A Philanthropist

Then you are free to throw a shade on her Else, just shutup and whistle. You are nothing before her but a silly boy typing from home.

#Richdad

1 Like

Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by Yuceeluv(f): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Chai Linda...in your next life you'll never ever criticize/judge a fellow human being.

1 Like

Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by blessedaunty: 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hope this Linda has not gone mad as a result of criticism. The way she is acting up is not normal. She is not mentally ok.
Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by BLESSMME: 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Check the comments on this thread; 60% of the bashing came from the ladies. You feminists just don't know who your real enemies are.
I thought I was the only one that noticed. The bitterness for their fellow ladies just baffles me
Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
Learnstuffs:
I wonder how people survive putting their private life to public. If I am in Jeremy shoes, I will not marry Linda. She talks too much and reveal too much too
Exactly my point...She cant live a reserved life n d man is not a noisy type...Guess dey ar just incompatible
Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by helium2: 9:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
Madam shut up...

You will still open your legs for jeremi this time next year when you need a baby girl.
Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by bukatyne(f): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
BLESSMME:

I thought I was the only one that noticed. The bitterness for their fellow ladies just baffles me

It is not 'bitterness'.

Linda made her money ruinning other people's lives.

It is not surprising that peeps were waiting for her.

Imagine Linda wasn't Linda; can you imagine the stories that would be on her blog now?
Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by NessaBoo(f): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
Madam Lin Lin, Baby mama is just a stigma... there's absolutely nothing more joyous and fulfilling than birthing a child, let the happiness of baby jayce complete you because you don't need validation from anyone else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
NessaBoo:
Madam Lin Lin, Baby mama is just a stigma... there's absolutely nothing more joyous and fulfilling than birthing a child, let the happiness of baby jayce complete you because you don't need validation from anyone else.
Rightly said.
We think alike sometimes.....sometimes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by NessaBoo(f): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
post=73910386:

Rightly said.
We think alike sometimes.....sometimes! wink

You got that right... smiley

I guess sometimes is good enough, you know we can't always agree on the same things! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
NessaBoo:

You got that right... smiley

I guess sometimes is good enough, you know we can't always agree on the same things! cheesy
Lol wink, that is absolutely TRUE!
Even hubby and wifey don't agree on everything, not to talk about sisters!
*winks*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I React When My Friends Call Me Baby Mama — Linda Ikeji by Tosin9119: 5:44am On Dec 17, 2018
Fake laughter!

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of M-kaze Port Harcourt Artiste (must Read) / "I Choke On My Own Beauty" - Adekunle Gold Stuns In New Photo / Actress Yvonne Nelson Poses With Her Rides (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.