Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) (59307 Views)

More Photos And Video As Peter Obi Attends The Experience 2022 / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) / Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2018
All this na IGG, it will end after general elections in few months. By then PDP go don scatter finish after d heavy defeat

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Baroba(m): 7:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
Igboblog:
So it's actually Rev. Father that dedicated this child.

Chei

Who is the father of child? How can you accept to dedicate a child of a baby mama.

Smh

The Catholic church of today is not the same as our fathers..They are now competing with there Pentecostal mates..
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by kitaatita: 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
Igboblog:

Chei

Who is the father of child? How can you accept to dedicate a child of a baby mama.

Smh
The accident of the circumstance of the child's birth is not the baby's making. The priest is in order. He shouldn't exclude the innocent baby from the house of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by skaramanga: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
maruzia:
UWA MMEBI.

THESE ARE THE TYPE OF JOKERS THAT GOVERN ANAMBRA STATE. A RABID CATHOLIC LIKE HIM SUPPORTING BIRTH OUT OF WEDLOCK
HYPOCRITE WHO WILL DO ANYTHING FOR PUBLICITY

THE PRESENT GOVERNOR IS AN OGOGORO DRUNKARD.

Is like This Obiano don become the most notorious drunkard in Naija

Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
myboy2111:
Disgrace...Is Peter Obi the baby Daddy?
No Shame...What do you expect girls to learn from this?
How does attending one's child dedication means parenthood?
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Mankosi: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pls one igbo guy wey never marry should help this girl out abeg...
She really don't need this shame that Edo guy put her into..
Sb should bail her out umunne m
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
couragemurphy:
All this na IGG, it will end after general elections in few months. By then PDP go don scatter finish after d heavy defeat
You will be shocked by 2019 election poll's result
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by gotnel: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2018
Igboblog:

Chei

Smh

The baby is a precious gift from God.
There is nothing wrong in a Rev. Father dedicating a baby, no matter how the baby was conceived.
We should stop discriminating against a lady that have the courage to carry pregnant to term of delivery, and the baby and mother are living .
Who are we to judge.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Djshyne007(m): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
tochukwuifediba:
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Mr Peter Obi, Sunday, graced the child dedication ceremony of a well known blogger, Miss Linda Ikeji, in Lagos.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/photos-peter-obi-attends-linda-ikejis-child-dedication-ceremony/amp/
Presidential candidate bawo?
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Foodforthought: 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Igboblog:

Chei

Smh
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Foodforthought: 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Igboblog:

Chei

Smh
Jesus lives, but Christianity is dead
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Since the pre election VP debate in Nigeria, I have listened to so many claims and counter claims. Each party especially PDP and APC claiming victory at the debate. I have read and listened to claims of lies and deliberate falsification of facts by the big two (Osinbajo and Obi)
But there's one important fact that political analysts both amateurs and professionals have so far ignored or do I say missed, was the use of certain words by Obi. Throughout the debate, Obi insist on referring to Nigeria as, "YOUR COUNTRY" He never for once refered to Nigeria as his country or our country. This is a very serious point to overlook, especially by a person aspiring to become the VP and by extension, the President of this Country. How can I vote for someone who doesn't see Nigeria as his country or our country? How can I vote for someone who sees Nigeria as "YOUR COUNTRY"
If you doubt my observation please go back and watch the video of the debate again.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Justseyii: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
myboy2111:
Disgrace...Is Peter Obi the baby Daddy?
No Shame...What do you expect girls to learn from this?

What is wrong in him attending an innocent child's dedication. Don't politicize everything. Linda is in her late thirties, that's old enough to make mistakes and carry alone.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by chimaobinelson(m): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
In Igbo, we will say " Nnwa biara Uwa abiago " An innocent child that has come into the world has definitely come..

may He live to do great things

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Franklyine: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
Igboblog:

Chei

Smh
Please this baby is innocent, I know Linda got pregnant purposely, it wasn't a mistake. We don't even know how many abortion she has committed before she chose to keep this one.
There are abortive pills, D/C, even contraceptive pills would have taken care of it,
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by braine(m): 7:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nigerianization:

Girls should learn to dust themselves up and move on from a failed relationship.
Secondly, there is nothing like an unwanted pregnancy, every baby is special
Finally, better this way than an abortion.

Lessons itemized
Hope you don take note
Oloshi

You made sense up until this point. Completely unnecessary.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by ogawisdom(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nigerianization:

Girls should learn to dust themselves up and move on from a failed relationship.
Secondly, there is nothing like an unwanted pregnancy, every baby is special
Finally, better this way than an abortion.

Lessons itemized
Hope you don take note
Oloshi

Baby born out of wedlock is not to be celebrated it's shameful, keep the baby and keep quiet about it
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Trustee1: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
BrainnewsNg:
With open hair inside church? cry

Boobs nearly spilled off in the name of fashion? grin

Linda why? cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Grow up.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
noble71:
Oga Blogger He is not the Presidential candidate but VP.
All join.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
Badonasty:

little bastard
Stop that rubbish will you..
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
Our v.ps too like black
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Brightest04(m): 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
Is Peter Obi now PDP presidential candidate? or what am I reading. For his action,I don't know what to say
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by lordswill03: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2018
The last time I checked he is the "vice presidential" candidate. Please don't make us lose votes
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
Some idiots shouting Atikulate Obidiently should open their eyes & see those who will reap their labour. You better go out & make your life better, the likes of Linda will get paid heavily pre & post election.

Some Igbo small boys are funny here, supporting Linda because she's from their tribe. use your head & stop defending shit! My wife is Igbo & more of Igbo than you could think of but even when my Yoruba kinsmen go wrong, I call their bluff

Linda gave birth to a bastard

Period

Don't be top excited about 2019 either Atiku win or Buhari wins

I won't waste my vote on Atiku, &, whoever vote Buhari come 2019 must be the most foolish person ever liveth that needs to be sacrificed to god of iron.
So what are you saying in Ernest..
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Mandesz(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
ikaboy:
They wil attend anything at this point in time.

Taking the place of the father
u people go kill person o. haha

Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by oluxy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2018
ikaboy:
They wil attend anything at this point in time.

Taking the place of the father

Lol... You are right.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Edifyer: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
She took her Bastard to church....... Someone should Pls interpret Deuteronomy 23:2 A bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord. But don't tell me this is a new testament because of Matthew 5: 17-20.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
Valerie47:
So what are you saying in Ernest..
Atiku & Buhari has nothing to offer
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by fesboixy94: 8:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
Please ooo, presidential candidate (Peter obi )
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
1nigeriamyfoot:
Atiku & Buhari has nothing to offer
Peter obi will develop igboland.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Valerie47:
Peter obi will develop igboland.
he will develop Linda Ikeji pussy & bank account.
Re: Peter Obi Attends Linda Ikeji’s Child Dedication Ceremony (Photos) by raffite: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Igboblog:

Chei

Smh

So what is the sin of the child? It is not everything you criticize.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drama At Senate Over Buhari's #5000 Promise To Unemployed Nigerians / EFCC Conducts Routine Checks In Peter Obi's Polling Unit In Anambra / Musa Wada Emerges PDP Guber Candidate In Kogi As Dino Melaye Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.