Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up (33736 Views)

General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida Bridge!! / Sokoto Road, Kaduna: El-Rufai Constructs Road That Looks Like European Road / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by christejames(m): 6:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
JIMOH BADAMOSI is the CEO JRB Solar Investment Limited

This man #JRB who is from Osun State is currently constructing road for the good people of Ibagwa-Aka in Igbo-Eze South LGA of Enugu state where he was born and brought up.

Stop waiting for the government to get everything done for you. Some leaders in the community cannot bring their subjects together let alone motivating them to use shovels, hoes and cutlass to work on the Community roads as we used to do it in the olden days.

More of this kind of Collaborative Effort needed in our land and I'm confident that it will start happining in the nearest future just like is done in Anambra State.

God is still saying something and may he bless #JRB

A great philanthropist worthy of emulating. Nairaland ethnic jingoist, let's learn a thing or two from this noble act, Nigeria as a country has come a long way to keep squabbling or picking at eachother.

https://www.facebook.com/100004512693570/posts/1739315682895505/

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Kaduna1stson: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
When you enjoy a state and region so much that you will rather build infrastructure there so you can live there forever tongue

Awon developers grin

Nobody should quote me, I have headache on my left leg.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by emeijeh(m): 6:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Tribalism has really dealt with us as a nation.
Just look at the title of this thread undecided

Whereas a Jeb Bush from state A could contest as a governor in state B in the US

Who do us dis thing?

152 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Nanaborga(m): 6:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ha ha ha ha , I hope afonjas won’t claim they developed the whole south east , just the way ipob kept claiming they developed Lagos and the rest of Nigeria . Waiting for the comedians and trouble makers to descend on this thread , ha ha ha ha ha

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by nero2face: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nice one...he grew far away from the WASTE so he already have the orientation of the YEAST...AFINJA VS IPOB...ah, who stone me grin grin grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
wow

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nanaborga:
Ha ha ha ha , I hope afonjas won’t claim they developed the whole south east , just the way ipob kept claiming they developed Lagos and the rest of Nigeria . Waiting for the comedians and trouble makers to descend on this thread , ha ha ha ha ha
You are waiting for trouble makers to descend the thread, because your own comment shows that you are a trouble destroyer bah?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Kapilta(m): 6:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
When you enjoy a state and region so much that you will rather build infrastructure there so you can live there forever tongue

Awon developers grin
Pained ipod yoot.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Kapilta(m): 6:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
Omo yoruba rere. Better quality road.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Kaduna1stson: 6:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kapilta:
Omo yoruba rere. Better quality road.

It's surprising that this is the first time a yoruba person ever built a road anywhere before. No single Osun person has built a road in Osun state before. And this guy carried Osun state money to develop another region? grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by johnmartus(m): 6:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
Despite the number of igbos flooded Yorubaland i have never hear of igbo man dig a well not to talk on borehole.

God bless jimoh gbadamonsi afonja man a Yoruba Muslim from brown roof Republic undecided

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Kapilta(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

It's surprising that this is the first time a yoruba person ever built a road anywhere before. No single Osun person has built a road in Osun state before. And this guy carried Osun state money to develop another region? grin
Sense is far from you omo nna. Elizade has built more roads in his hometown than the FG. Boda ode.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Okoroawusa: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
See how you people use tribalism to spoil this beautiful thread...

What a shame...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by longetivity(m): 7:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
maybe we should help them fix their potopoto region so they can leave our land

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Opexzy: 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
Stop replying that kaduna1stSo.n he is a known clown. He feeds on mentions... Mentioning him means you are giving him what he wants.

14 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Alaigbopress: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
This thread go hot gen
Let me pack Stone and wait for trouble makers

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by jneutron4000: 7:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
Now this is a proper Yoruba man that help to develop part of Igboland, not someone hawking spare parts and gala claiming that as a development.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by saint4larin(m): 7:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
I'm here to read comments......

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by OfficialAPCNig: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
But Yoruba moslems claim there are no Yoruba businesses in the East

11 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Difrent: 8:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
Where did you read that his business is in the east?
HE WAS BORN AND GREW UP IN THE EAST......

16 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by OfficialAPCNig: 8:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Difrent:
Where did you read that his business is in the east? HE WAS BORN AND GREW UP IN THE EAST......
Your answer is already in your reply

11 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by OfficialAPCNig: 8:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
LikeAking:
Ibos will never give back to the society where they made their billions from.

I must speak the truth despite the consequences.

Very stingy tribe.

I tire.

Wat has an Ibo man done for any body or even me?

But I can count many Ibos I have helped.

I tire.

4 Igbo Amaka.

Another entitled lying yoruba moslem.

Go and check how many foundations Ndi Igbo have outside Igbo land.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by jneutron4000: 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
Keep quiet, shame no catch you, do you think Yorubas dey make noise like you?

9 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by unshakablejihad: 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
jneutron4000:
Keep quiet, shame no catch you, do you think Yorubas dey make noise like you?

ndigbo never asked for his help...he shuld hv channel his resources to the west especially ibadanmed were majority of his brothers are leaving in decayed buildings nd mud houses that wuld hv made a lot of sense.... cool grin

4 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by jneutron4000: 8:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
unshakablejihad:

ndigbo never asked for his help...he shuld hv channel his resources to the west especially ibadanmed were majority of his brothers are leaving in decayed buildings nd mud houses that wuld hv made a lot of sense.... cool grin
Keep quiet, he just proof his maturity because he grew up there, he is a good man and he could not watch the horrible state of the road.

29 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kapilta:
Sense is far from you omo nna. Elizade has built more roads in his hometown than the FG. Boda ode.
Pastor adeboye constructed the road that leads to his home town....likewise TB joshua

7 Likes

Re: Jimoh Badamosi From Osun Constructs Road In Nsukka Community Where He Grew Up by clockwisereport: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
Onye awusa Ibagwa

Lol.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best And Worst Governors In Nigeria? / 2023: Based On Your Birth Month, Which Aspirant Are You Supporting / Sokoto Senator Elect, Governor Tambuwal Collects His Results Sheet (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.