Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:39 AM

Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left (4860 Views)

How Buhari Exposed The Hypocrisy Of The West / Aisha Buhari And Daughter Cheered President Buhari After His UN Speech / Pictures Don't Lie, Tell Me What You Think Of Buhari After Seeing This Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by HisSexcellency(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
litdutchboy:

Sowore could be the protest votes of the youths. We don't understand our power, youths under 25 make up 75% of Nigerian population, but they would rather votes for the failed corrupt leaders in their 70's that have earned us the dubious reputation as a fantastically corrupt shithole and world headquarters of poverty.
If you are honest with yourself, can you tell me that you're sure sowore can win 2019 elections as the candidate of ANN
Nigeria as it is today, no body can win the presidency aside the two main political parties (apc and pdp). Even in US, UK, Germany, South Africa, France you can't win the presidency without going through the front line parties

1 Like

Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
HisSexcellency:

If you are honest with yourself, can you tell me that you're sure sowore can win 2019 elections as the candidate of ANN
Nigeria as it is today, no body can win the presidency aside the two main political parties (apc and pdp). Even in US, UK, Germany, South Africa, France you can't win the presidency without going through the front line parties
Wrong, Macron of France won without going through the front line parties.
Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
crownwealth:
The demented soul has brain problems.

A vote for the terrorist is a vote to untimely death.

Be warned!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by dubra: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Are you in need of a driver to take you home for Christmas or you a car to be delivered to any destination this season? Let's do that for you, call or whatsapp EDU on this number 08085508012
Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by Okoroawusa: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
BUHARITILL2023
Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by Starfestilo(m): 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
Do You Need HOT NEWS & EXCLUSIVE Stories Join NAIJA NEWS
https:///BdikjCUVSK6JHd7cWCtXaz
Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
Starfestilo:
Do You Need HOT NEWS & EXCLUSIVE Stories Join NAIJA NEWS
https:///BdikjCUVSK6JHd7cWCtXaz
Stop spamming and go and do something meaningful
Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by yrex01(m): 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
This op mumu sha. So if nobody reason or comprehend as u n ur mumu does the person is automatic mad !! I think u d one that needs vitamin c (plenty)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 17, 2018
yrex01:
This op mumu sha. So if nobody reason or comprehend as u n ur mumu does the person is automatic mad !! I think u d one that needs vitamin c (plenty)
You need to get your zombie brain rewired.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by UltimateCycle: 1:13am On Dec 17, 2018
I have this video in my phone, the day I watched it, I was shocked to my marrow.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 17, 2018
UltimateCycle:
I have this video in my phone, the I watched it, I was shocked to my marrow.
Ditto!This is man they expect to get us to the 21st century and compete with western countries in the globalized economy.
Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by UncleJudax(m): 3:11am On Dec 17, 2018
The first time I watched that video, I saw a potential weapon for political campaigns grin

You wonder why Naija has been on a free fall since 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 17, 2018
UncleJudax:
The first time I watched that video, I saw a potential weapon for political campaigns grin

You wonder why Naija has been on a free fall since 2015.
This is what Sowore needs to win this election. Share this video to as many people as he can and make it go viral. Atiku and Buhari will continue to keep Nigeria stagnant and in a free fall. While their cronies loot the country blind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by 12inchDickson: 5:53am On Dec 17, 2018
HisSexcellency:

he's in AAC, COMMON!
Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 17, 2018
12inchDickson:
he's in AAC, COMMON!
angry
Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by ednut1(m): 6:09am On Dec 17, 2018
litdutchboy:

Sowore could be the protest votes of the youths. We don't understand our power, youths under 25 make up 75% of Nigerian population, but they would rather votes for the failed corrupt leaders in their 70's that have earned us the dubious reputation as a fantastically corrupt shithole and world headquarters of poverty.
when u saw our power .who is our Wake up and face reality. The average northerner would look at religion first. They cant chose sowore over a buhari or atiku. In some places they vote who can share money. Sowore has none of it. Sowores party is also largely unknown . See his rally in d north wtf is dat lol

Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 17, 2018
ednut1:
when u saw our power .who is our Wake up and face reality. The average northerner would look at religion first. They cant chose sowore over a buhari or atiku. In some places they vote who can share money. Sowore has none of it. Sowores party is also largely unknown . See his rally in d north wtf is dat lol
So Nigeria is doomed and beyond redemption is what you are saying?
Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by ednut1(m): 6:49am On Dec 17, 2018
litdutchboy:

So Nigeria is doomed and beyond redemption is what you are saying?
100% .the best u can do for ur unborn kids is to emigrate to better countries. The powers that be want us to continue like this. If we start developing who would sell cheap crude/bunkered crude to them, who would buy those perkins and mikano generator. Who would use the health care facilities in india. Germany and usa. Who would spend billions on school fees in uk and usa. Who would give china cheap timber.lead zinc and copper like they are doing in wasse LGA. Even if sowore won d west would use nass to impeach him. So bros face reality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by Mace0lane: 6:55am On Dec 17, 2018
litdutchboy:

I am a Christian and we don't hate anyone. We just despise leaders that make Nigeria the poverty capital of the world and make us fall 12 places in Transparency International annual Corruption Index.

We don't worship incompetent leaders, but admire leaders like- Angela Merkel(Germany),Mark Rutte(Holland) and Justin Trudeau(Canada) that made their countries the most advanced civilizations- that Nigerians will risk their lives through the Sahara Desert and Libya to get there to claim asylum.
So who is of the likes you mentioned in the dead looter party if the PDP ?
Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by yrex01(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2018
litdutchboy:
You need to get your zombie brain rewired.
u tired. Go back to bed
Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
yrex01:
u tired. Go back to bed
Free yourself from mental slavery zombie.
Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
ednut1:
100% .the best u can do for ur unborn kids is to emigrate to better countries. The powers that be want us to continue like this. If we start developing who would sell cheap crude/bunkered crude to them, who would buy those perkins and mikano generator. Who would use the health care facilities in india. Germany and usa. Who would spend billions on school fees in uk and usa. Who would give china cheap timber.lead zinc and copper like they are doing in wasse LGA. Even if sowore won d west would use nass to impeach him. So bros face reality
cry
Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by ednut1(m): 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
litdutchboy:

cry
sowore is not spending his money. And he go still chop from this balance. Be wise

Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 18, 2018
ednut1:
sowore is not spending his money. And he go still chop from this balance. Be wise

Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2018
dubra:
Are you in need of a driver to take you home for Christmas or you a car to be delivered to any destination this season? Let's do that for you, call or whatsapp EDU on this number 08085508012
Nah B
Re: Buhari Exposed: If You Vote For Buhari After Watching This Video Go To Yaba Left by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2018
crownwealth:
The demented soul has brain problems.

A vote for the terrorist is a vote to untimely death.

Be warned!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years / Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki / Senator Daduut Empowers Over 300 Widows, Youths In Plateau South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.