Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years (4628 Views)

Tinubu Launches Conditional Cash Transfer For 15 Million Households / Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians / Maina's Family Says He Is Now Too Broke, On Life Support For 15 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 10, 2019
Nigeria as it is presently constituted is a failed state and a disgrace to the black race. A nation that has failed in all developmental indices,but when it comes to corruption,poverty,insecurity and abuse of human rights it is at the very top.

The only country in the world where past military leaders and politicians can loot $582 billion dollars and still walk the streets free and keep getting recycled to power- is a country that will never progress. Ever since I was a child, I heard the same delusion from General Overseers from various churches and even my parents year in year out Nigeria will get better, but it only became worse.

Nigeria has produced some of the best minds in the world and that can be seen from the success of millions of Nigerians in diaspora. However, in Nigeria those with the best minds and integrity are relegated to the background.

Maybe it is time we outsource governance to the Ghanaians. They are able to provide the two most important requirements needed for development:24 hour electricity and an education system that produces graduates that will take Ghananians to the next level in development.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by petertamtam6(m): 10:38am On Nov 10, 2019
That's good , Check this for more info=https://uefmoney.club/5173045510920/
Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by Futuragetty: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2019
Do you think there's no corruption in Ghana?
Or even human rights violations?

We do not have constant power because Oga's at the top benefits from Generator importation.

And We have a not too solid education! At least I had One.

Even in the USA, There's a town in South Carolina that lacks access to clean water that you enjoy in 'Some places' in Nigeria.
Do not get me wrong, I am not saying' Clean water' is a human right.
People all over the world suffer what we go through in Nigeria. In their case, The justice system will fight and protect them. But in our, We lay down and do nothing!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 10, 2019
Futuragetty:
Do you think there's no corruption in Ghana?
Or even human rights violations?

We do not have constant power because Oga's at the top benefits from Generator importation.

And We have a not too solid education! At least I had One.

Even in the USA, There's a town in South Carolina that lacks access to clean water that you enjoy in 'Some places' in Nigeria.
Do not get me wrong, I am not saying' Clean water' is a human right.
People all over the world suffer what we go through in Nigeria. In their case, The justice system will fight and protect them. But in our, We lay down and do nothing!

There is corruption in Ghana like in other parts of the world. The only difference is the corruption does not prevent them from providing the basic needs such as 24 hour electricity and a good education system. Thousands of Nigerian parents are sending their children to universities in Ghana and are paying tuition in US dollars.
Is Nigeria not a failed state?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by richie240: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2019
djdutchboy:

There is corruption in Ghana like in other parts of the world. The only difference is the corruption does not prevent them from providing the basic needs such as 24 hour electricity and a good education system. Thousands of Nigerian parents are sending their children to universities in Ghana and are paying tuition in US dollars.
Is Nigeria not a failed state?

They've cum again D's early Sunday morning.
Pls, let (real) Nigerians bother themselves with that. As for u and ur bileful lots, ur opinions don't count!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2019
richie240:

They've cum again D's early Sunday morning.

Sex addict-smh
Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by richie240: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2019
djdutchboy:

Sex addict-smh
Lolz.....ur hate infested DNA won't allow u see d difference between cum and cum (italics)
Get glasses

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2019
richie240:

Lolz.....ur hate infested DNA won't allow u see d difference between cum and cum (italics)
Get glasses
Not hate but the truth. Nigeria's fantastically corrupt leaders have reduced the country to the poverty and corruption capital of the world. And where court orders are disobeyed and human rights mean nothing-why has Sowore not been released?
Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by richie240: 11:19am On Nov 10, 2019
djdutchboy:

Not hate but the truth. Nigeria's fantastically corrupt leaders have reduced the country to the poverty and corruption capital of the world. And where court orders are disobeyed and human rights mean nothing-why has Sowore not been released?
'Thanks' for ur concern.........but let Nigerians bother themselves with Nigeria's/Nigerians' problem, not a foreigner, or are u a Nigerian?
Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 10, 2019
richie240:

'Thanks' for ur concern.........but let Nigerians bother themselves with Nigeria's/Nigerians' problem, not a foreigner, or are u a Nigerian?

I am a Yoruba by tribe from Osun and was born and raised in Delta state.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by Officialgarri: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2019
OP you keep making reference to electricity and education.
But do you know Ghana is just a country of less than 30million, hence, they do not have much responsibilities as a country of 200million.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by richie240: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2019
djdutchboy:

I am a Yoruba by tribe from Osun and was born and raised in Delta state.
hahahahaha.....
We've heard ds "I be Yoruba" tales b4
Bia nwannem, biko be more creative!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2019
Officialgarri:
But do you know Ghana is just a country of less than 30million, hence, they do not have much responsibilities as a country of 200million.
Always making excuses for being the poverty and corruption capital of the world. Why not recover the $582 billion dollars looted by Nigeria's fantastically corrupt politicians and ex generals since 1960?
https://www.legit.ng/1265767-582-billion-dollars-stolen-nigeria-1960-chatham-house.html
Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 10, 2019
richie240:

hahahahaha.....
We've heard ds "I be Yoruba" tales b4
Bia nwannem, biko be more creative!
Look at this clown. I am Yoruba get that through your thick skull.

Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by richie240: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2019
djdutchboy:

Look at this clown. I am Yoruba get that through your thick skull.
Solly bloss, ur hate and bile index is 'suprahigh' to be one.
Biko, be proud of ur Igbo heritage.

"I be Yoruba" kee u dia!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by Officialgarri: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2019
djdutchboy:

Always making excuses for being the poverty and corruption capital of the world. Why not recover the $582 billion dollars looted by Nigeria's fantastically corrupt politicians and ex generals since 1960?
https://www.legit.ng/1265767-582-billion-dollars-stolen-nigeria-1960-chatham-house.html
You see my friend, Nigeria has suffered so much from corruption as much as many other African countries have, but handing a giant economy like Nigeria into the hands of Ghana who has never tasted a fantastic economy is just like baiting a fish or locking tubers of yam in a room of goats.

At this stage, we should be talking about colonizing ecowas countries to build a strong unified west african state
Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2019
Officialgarri:

You see my friend, Nigeria has suffered so much from corruption as much as many other African countries have, but handing a giant economy like Nigeria into the hands of Ghana who has never tasted a fantastic economy is just like baiting a fish or locking tubers of yam in a room of goats.

At this stage, we should be talking about colonizing ecowas countries to build a strong unified west african state
Giant economy-with no good road,sanitation,portable water,security,electricity or education system and worst of all fanatastically corrupt gangsters ruling at federal,state and local government level. Why the deception of being the giant of africa when we are the bottom of every human development indices?
Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2019
Officialgarri:

Op is ignorant. Does he know Ghana and the reality on the ground there? He is another self-hating Nigerian who has swallowed the lie that every nation is now better than us. Firstly, not everywhere in Ghana enjoys constant power. Remove Accra and Kumasi and Ghana is not much to write about.

Their much lauded education system is more about stability than quality. The reason Nigerian parents send their kids to Ghana universities is that they are unlikely to close for 6 months to a year thereby disrupting their children's schooling. In terms of quality you cannot compare even if some Nigerians are too busy hating themselves and their nation to know this. Below is top 15 Universities in Africa. Troubled Nigeria has two listed and Ghana, operating optimally, has zero.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/bi/lifestyle/these-are-the-top-15-universities-in-africa-in-2019/yf4tx5h.amp

These are the eye-opening stats that show others are not better than us and that it is rather a case of us holding ourselves back. With electricity, I wont even go there suffice to say lagos population, circa 20 million, is almost the equal to that of the entire Ghana at 22 million. We dont do ourselves any favours with corruption but our challenges are very different and Nigerians who are not self-hatred would know this.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2019
candidtalk:

Op is ignorant. Does he know Ghana and the reality on the ground there? He is another self-hating Nigerian who has swallowed the lie that every nation is now better than us. Firstly, not everywhere in Ghana enjoys constant power. Remove Accra and Kumasi and Ghana is not much to write about.

Their much lauded education system is more about stability than quality. The reason Nigerian parents send their kids to Ghana universities is that they are unlikely to close for 6 months to a year thereby disrupting their children's schooling. In terms of quality you cannot compare even if some Nigerians are too busy hating themselves and their nation to know this. Below is top 15 Universities in Africa. Troubled Nigeria has two listed and Ghana, operating optimally, has zero.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pulse.ng/bi/lifestyle/these-are-the-top-15-universities-in-africa-in-2019/yf4tx5h.amp

These are the eye-opening stats that show others are not better than us and that it is rather a case of us holding ourselves back. With electricity, I wont even go there suffice to say lagos population, circa 20 million, is almost the equal to that of the entire Ghana at 22 million. We dont do ourselves any favours with corruption but our challenges are very different and Nigerians who are not self-hatred would know this.
Nigeria had some of the best universities in the 60's and 70's and 80's when Nigeria was still receiving grants from the Rockafeller and Ford foundation. That changed when we had a certain leader that chased all of them away and refused to fund education.
Nigeria's glory days were the 70's and those days are long gone.
Nigeria in it's current state can never be compared the Ghana when it comes to development. The only thing Nigeria surpasses Ghana is in fantastical corruption.
Ghana had Jerry Rawlings to set the country on the right path. We never had that kind of visionary leader, only leaders interested in looting the treasury blind.

Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by IGBOSON1: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2019
Officialgarri:

You 'one Nigerianists' love to bury your heads in the sand! You all know what to do to make Nigeria one of the best run and most economically viable countries in the world but wouldn't dare think of doing it because that would mean losing what you think are the 'political/economic advantages' and criminally aquired gains you already have in Nigeria! You also think doing the right thing would finally free those you hate or see as 'the competition' from the chains you've used to hold them down from the late 60s to date while you steal their destiny and unmerited advantages!

Go back and reread your post that i quoted and you would realise that you inadvertently stated what our problem actually is: overcentralised and an all-powerful big government, and an overbloated and unwieldy population!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
Don't believe the propaganda , there are Ghanaians in universities like Covenant,

"...We estimate that in Ghana a child is almost 40% more likely to live in poverty than an adult. This inequity has risen substantially from the 1990s when children were only 15% more likely to be poor than adults.
https://www.unicef.org › ghana › G...
The Ghana Poverty and Inequality Report – 2016 - Unicef
Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by Officialgarri: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
IGBOSON1:

You 'one Nigerianists' love to bury your heads in the sand! You all know what to do to make Nigeria one of the best run and most economically viable countries in the world but wouldn't dare think of doing it because that would mean losing what you think are the 'political/economic advantages' and criminally aquired gains you already have in Nigeria! You also think doing the right thing would finally free those you hate or see as 'the competition' from the chains you've used to hold them down from the late 60s to date, while you steal their destiny and unmerited advantages!

Go back and reread your post that i quoted and you would realise that you inadvertently stated what our problem actually is: overcentralised and an all-powerful big government!
Well, I know you are talking about Biafra's independence.
Nkrumah who led the first African country to independence-Ghana- in one of his books made clear the disadvantages of breaking a large state into small regions. In simple terms, it's a weapon of neo-colonialism which we do not realize.

You should be talking about making a strong Ecowas, a strong AU, just like the dreams of Gadaffi, Mandela and so many other pan-africanists.

Although I'm not against Biafra, but its actualisation is more or less breaking a strong nation into fractions.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by IGBOSON1: 12:18pm On Nov 10, 2019
Officialgarri:

Nkrumah who led the first African country to independence-Ghana- in one of his books made clear the disadvantages of breaking a large state into small regions. In simple terms, it's a weapon of neo-colonialism which we do not realize.

You should be talking about making a strong Ecowas, a strong AU, just like the dreams of Gadaffi, Mandela and so many other pan-africanists.

Although I'm not against Biafra, but its actualisation is more or less breaking a strong nation into fractions.

I'm not talking of Biafra at this point in time, rather i'm talking of reverting back to the Nigeria our forefathers agreed on, on the eve of indpendence. Of course with slight adjustments given present-day regional dynamics and realities.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by Area4Area: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2019
djdutchboy:

Nigeria had some of the best universities in the 60's and 70's and 80's when Nigeria was still receiving grants from the Rockafeller and Ford foundation. That changed when we had a certain leader that chased all of them away and refused to fund education.
Nigeria's glory days were the 70's and those days are long gone.
Nigeria in it's current state can never be compared the Ghana when it comes to development. The only thing Nigeria surpasses Ghana is in fantastical corruption.
Ghana had Jerry Rawlings to set the country on the right path. We never had that kind of visionary leader, only leaders interested in looting the treasury blind.
We all know you're a Ghanaian so just start begging for the border to be opened.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2019
Area4Area:
We all know you're a Ghanaian so just start begging for the border to be opened.
Yoruba from Osun,born and raised in the oil city of Warri.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by GENEGIRIA: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
Sorry to disappoint you. Ghanaians have moved on from the border issue. Keep your border and lock it for as long as you like. grin Frankly, I dont even know what the fuzz was all about. Ghana’s exports to Nigeria in one year can’t be more than $100 million. Given Ghana’s trade profile, that is a drop in the ocean grin so stop talking about Ghanaians dragging your border closure with you. It’s your border, do whatever you like with it. We don’t give a fvck!

What we give a fvck is what goes on in our own country. So we have decided to implement an existing law which restricts retail business to only Ghanaians grin so far hundreds of shops in Ghana belonging to foreigners have been closed, and some people are wailing, and I am delighted. grin grin So my friend, keep your border,huh? Hunger and stvpidity reigns in the sh1thole grin

Area4Area:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by sweetonugbu: 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2019
Officialgarri:

STRONG NATION?. Strong hate filled nation without progress.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by Area4Area: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2019
djdutchboy:

Yoruba from Osun,born and raised in the oil city of Warri.
I'm Gan from Accra, this is nairaland where we all can choose our origin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by Area4Area: 12:57pm On Nov 10, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Sorry to disappoint you. Ghanaians have moved on from the border issue. Keep your border and lock it for as long as you like. grin Frankly, I dont even know what the fuzz was all about. Ghana’s exports to Nigeria in one year can’t be more than $100 million. Given Ghana’s trade profile, that is a drop in the ocean grin so stop talking about Ghanaians dragging your border closure with you. It’s your border, do whatever you like with it. We don’t give a fvck!

What we give a fvck is what goes on in our own country. So we have decided to implement an existing law which restricts retail business to only Ghanaians grin so far hundreds of shops in Ghana belonging to foreigners have been closed, and some people are wailing, and I am delighted. grin grin So my friend, keep your border,huh? Hunger and stvpidity reigns in the sh1thole grin

Nice post, we don't care either.
We've thought over all implications before the action, you export just $80 million and import $303 million from Nigeria and we ain't complaining.
Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by vaxx2: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Don't believe the propaganda , there are Ghanaians in universities like Covenant,

"...We estimate that in Ghana a child is almost 40% more likely to live in poverty than an adult. This inequity has risen substantially from the 1990s when children were only 15% more likely to be poor than adults.
https://www.unicef.org › ghana › G...
The Ghana Poverty and Inequality Report – 2016 - Unicef
can you prove the bolded.

And about your second report, it is wanting cus it is an old report. 2016... Ghana is the first country in sub Saharan to first halve its poverty...

update yourself......that is united nation report....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2019
I fully agree.
West Outsource to Togo and Benin republic
South outsource to Cameroon
East outsourced to Biafra
North outsourced to Chad and Niger republic

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Be Outsourced To The Ghanaians To Manage For 15 Years by Officialgarri: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2019
MelesZenawi:
I fully agree.

West Outsource to Togo and Benin republic

South outsource to Cameroon

East outsourced to Biafra

North outsourced to Chad and Niger republic
Sometimes I wonder if you could be older than 20 years

While everyone is trying to make sense using valid points in argument, you'd just walk in like a drunkard and post whatever you feel like.
It's not a must to make comments abeg.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 / JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos / Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.