Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help (2089 Views)

My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? / Jack Dorsey’s Twitter Account Hacked / My Facebook Account Blocked After A Scammer Called Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pls guys I need your help a strong hacker hacked into my Facebook account now I can't get my account back I need your help pls have used Facebook direction but it is not working
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by Optional09: 5:39pm On Dec 16, 2018
Format your computer then, call Facebook to block the account or simply change your password.
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2018
Optional09:
Format your computer then, call Facebook to block the account or simply change your password.
thanks bro but I don't use computer I use phone I have tried changing password to no avail
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by chiwex(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
report to facebook
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 8:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
my advise ....you need to ask someone who is your friend on Facebook to report your account as been hacked....caused the hacker might change even the username....that is email soon.....and then change your name and your profile on facebook page...so do it as fast as possible....
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
AYODEJI4LOVE:
my advise ....you need to ask someone who is your friend on Facebook to report your account as been hacked....caused the hacker might change even the username....that is email soon.....and then change your name and your profile on facebook page...so do it as fast as possible....
thanks bro
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by Bamidey: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
If you are using Facebook to store pictures better go and start downloading your pictures than reporting now.
Na so my friend ask us to report her account, fiam na disabled Facebook knack the account.
Na later she realise say she changed the password herself after getting high at club grin

2 Likes

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by jchioma: 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
Op, I am sorry for the loss of your Facebook account.

These guys will just colonize and personalize your account. They change your contact details, etc and put it on privacy setting. You are locked out.

I have had too many people who have fallen victim and lost their life long history data. it's a problem that the Facebook management needs to tackle.

It is not a very pleasant experience. I pray it doesn't happen to anyone.
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by omotolly22(f): 11:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
it happened to me earlier this year ,I had to open another account, they changed everything my user name , password and email .tried my best to retrieve it couldn't do so .
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by Biggty(m): 5:32am On Dec 17, 2018
It happened to me this last week, my email and phone number has been changed even my profile pics and cover photos. I have tried everything i know but to no avail na to just open another one.
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by jammyunn(m): 5:40am On Dec 17, 2018
Two way authentication solves at least 80-90% of hacking issues on Facebook. A lot of users don't know about this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 17, 2018
studio14:
Pls guys I need your help a strong hacker hacked into my Facebook account now I can't get my account back I need your help pls have used Facebook direction but it is not working
drop your mail
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by KendrickAyomide: 6:53am On Dec 17, 2018
Bamidey:
If you are using Facebook to store pictures better go and start downloading your pictures than reporting now.
Na so my friend ask us to report her account, fiam na disabled Facebook knack the account.
Na later she realise say she changed the password herself after getting high at club grin

that your friend is not a wife material

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 17, 2018
androidroot:
drop your mail
thanks bro ebeeram@gmail.com
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by 2special(m): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2018
why not try this method.... type Facebook. com/hacked answer the question and have your account back.
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by Yinbanjonic(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Biggty:
It happened to me this last week, my email and phone number has been changed even my profile pics and cover photos. I have tried everything i know but to no avail na to just open another one.
If your email is connected to your Facebook account you can recover it
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by Yinbanjonic(m): 1:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
studio14:
If your email is connected to Facebook you can recover it. I just recovered mine last month
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by Biggty(m): 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
Yinbanjonic:

If your email is connected to your Facebook account you can recover it
The hacker has changed my recovery email
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by missfrancess(f): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
Bamidey:

did she later recover the account?
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by Bamidey: 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
missfrancess:
did she later recover the account?
Nope. Facebook followed the instructions and banned the account due to impersonation.

But I can help you recover yours if you don't mind. tongue
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by Bamidey: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
omotolly22:
it happened to me earlier this year ,I had to open another account, they changed everything my user name , password and email .tried my best to retrieve it couldn't do so .
and you were sweating that day abi? grin
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by Yinbanjonic(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Biggty:
The hacker has changed my recovery email
Go to your mail and enter the mail that was sent to you that someone change your email and you will see a link there to enter if you are not the person that changed it and you will be given access to change your password through that link because your email supercede the new email the was just changed into quickly try it and let me know the rest. And you Google chrome and put it to destop view when you want to do do it
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by missfrancess(f): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
Bamidey:

Nope. Facebook followed the instructions and banned the account due to impersonation.

But I can help you recover yours if you don't mind. tongue
mine was disabled because of ineligibility to use Facebook ooooh.can you recover it?
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by Bamidey: 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
missfrancess:
mine was disabled because of ineligibility to use Facebook ooooh.can you recover it?
blocked or disabled?
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by Bamidey: 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
Yinbanjonic:

Go to your mail and enter the mail that was sent to you that someone change your email and you will see a link there to enter if you are not the person that changed it and you will be given access to change your password through that link because your email supercede the new email the was just changed into quickly try it and let me know the rest. And you Google chrome and put it to destop view when you want to do do it
I just hope e never pass 48hours
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by missfrancess(f): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
Bamidey:
blocked or disabled?
disabled Temporary
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by Biggty(m): 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Yinbanjonic:

The link has expired or invalid is what it showing me, the account was hacked om the 13th and i discovered two days later. Here is the email the hacker used "dawsonwilliam5656@gmail.com"
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by Bamidey: 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
missfrancess:
disabled Temporary
Na to consult Mark grin
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by missfrancess(f): 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
Bamidey:
Na to consult Mark grin
lol
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by Bamidey: 1:30am On Dec 18, 2018
missfrancess:
lol
Pm me
Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by bignwa(m): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2018
Drop ur whatsapp number @op so we can discuss i can help you recover it

1 Like

Re: My Facebook Account Hacked Pls Help by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2018
bignwa:
Drop ur whatsapp number @op so we can discuss i can help you recover it
07067350655 thanks bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi Mix Alpha Debuts With Wrap-around Display, 108MP Camera / Get Free 9mobile N2000 Airtime And 1024mb For Free: See How / Affordable Romoss Sense 8+ 30000mah Powerbank Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.