Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) (49406 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by FRESHG(m): 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
datribune:
d love is real, d type money can not buy. We love you, Mr President. Sai Baba.
YOU ARE RIGHT BRUH, ONE MALLAM EVEN TOLD ME THAT BULLHARY IS A PROPHET OF ALLAH

4 Likes

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Banks2574: 9:54pm On Dec 16, 2018
D achaba is probably insane because even new born baby know Buhari ( as in hardship things)

1 Like

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by StillX10(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Tmoyo:
while you are preparing for another high level of poverty under Atikulooted.... SaiBuhari
So you are the man's first son, sorry oo I didn't know.
Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by backbone503(m): 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2018
Those that love PMB, love him from the depth of their heart. While those that seem to love Atiku, simply do because they hate PMB.

So, in 2019, its going to be the power of true love VS fake love.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by rexwalters: 10:03pm On Dec 16, 2018

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by deji17: 10:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
And this is Lagos o. Not Kano or Katsina where they almost see Buhari as some deity of some sort. People who loves Buhari, loves him unconditionally and they cut across tribes, region and religion.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by vivalavida(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
And who videoed him?
CCTV?

Abeg forget all these arrangee scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by deji17: 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
2019 is a battle between the elites and the poor masses. Thankfully, the elites are too lazy to come out to vote.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 10:10pm On Dec 16, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy...

It isn't my business ooo...

My only business was that his name is a Bike Man, who is driving a BIKE worth 90k on Hire Purchase

He now left his business that would afford him just indomie, egg, and bread at night to clean the poster of a politician cheesy

NOT JUST THAT OOOOOOOOOOOOOO cheesy

He is cleaning the poster of a man whose son crashed a 50 Million Naira power bike

Wetin concern me? grin

To the guy below me;

Driving a politician is a lucrative job, but the bike man is driving just passengers, so can't you see the difference?

I guess you can't because you are as smart as the BIKE MAN grin

Driving a politician is not a lucrative job ooo, you need to hear the amount some of this drivers are been paid.

1 Like

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Beetobee(f): 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mentcee:
Buhari is nothing but an illiterate, paedophilic, cow!

A brain dead idiot.

Says the king of illiterates, pedophiles and cows who is a brain dead idiot!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2018
Na suffer head go kee am las las.

Suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by olajizz01(m): 10:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
mycar:
Lol grin
Not a surprise, if one can believe that he will get 7 virgins by embarking on a suicide mission, what else is worse than that.
Typical biafrua.d,had it been it was your Fulani master,you will be praising the guy and the issue of religion will never crop up,you hypocrite slave has forgotten that your master is even claiming that he is more Fulani than Bubu and will never do anything to against their interest.
That was the reason he was supporting killer herdsmen in Taraba.
But your zombiism was so strong to notice this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Jonadull: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2018
mycar:
Lol grin
Not a surprise, if one can believe that he will get 7 virgins by embarking on a suicide mission, what else is worse than that.
You again?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Dinho20(m): 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2018
deji17:
And this is Lagos o. Not Kano or Katsina where they almost see Buhari as some deity of some sort. People who loves Buhari, loves him unconditionally and they cut across tribes, region and religion.

LOL

1 Like

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by aremz(m): 10:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
You see that buhari's right hand. Once he raises it up in the north forget it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Bonjoro: 10:27pm On Dec 16, 2018
Na instablog pplp arrange am, mumu bloggers, still sai Baba till eternity sha.
Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by deji17: 10:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dinho20:
LOL
I know, especially among those who lied that the Man is a Jubril from Sudan grin grin grin

Peter Obi deletes tweet giving false figures

DECEMBER 15, 2018

The vice-presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Peter Obi, caught red-handed for reeling out fake and outlandish figures on Friday night went further low early Saturday: he deleted one of the misleading tweets. Peter Gregory Obi Obi had claimed during the live TV debate on Friday in Abuja that Nigeria attracted $41 billion Foreign Direct Investment in its economy in 2015 and that the value of the FDI fell to to $12.5 billion under the Buhari administration, to justify why Buhari must leave looters alone and mind the economy.

Obi, who told many lies during the debate, was fact-checked and his figure for 2015 was found to be wide off the mark. Apparently embarrassed, he deleted the tweet and replaced it with another. Here were his original tweet and the correction he got: *Obi’s deleted tweet The fact checking that showed that Obi lied Obi’s new tweet skirted 2015 and now quoted a figure for 2014. Peter Obi @PeterObi · 20h Replying to @PeterObi Currently, we have a government that is doing what it is not suppose to do.

The job of Government is supervision and to create an enabling environment for investments to thrive. #2019debate Peter Obi @PeterObi In 2014, we generated $21bn in FDI, in 2017, Nigeria attracted only $12bn. Unemployment & underemployment was 24% in 2014. In 2017 it is now 40%. Even our stock market has lost over N2Trillion in one year. You can’t shut down your shop and be chasing criminals. #2019Debate 1,344 6:36 AM – Dec 15, 2018 Twitter Ads info and privacy 732 people are talking about this Twitter Ads info and privacy Even that figure was false. ProShare , an investment company dealing with equities said $2.7billion was what came in in 2014 and it fell to $720m in 2015, rising again to $1.4b in 2016, falling again in 2017 to $980million. Trading Economies.com said Foreign Direct Investment in Nigeria averaged 1279.72 USD Million from 2007 until 2018, reaching an all time high of 3084.90 USD Million in the fourth quarter of 2012 and a record low of 435.64 USD Million in the second quarter of 2018.

IndexMundi, quoting IMF figures also gave FDI for Nigeria as $5,562,874,000 in 2013, $4,655,849,000 in 2014(far lower than the $24billion quoted by Obi), $3,128,592,000 in 2015 and $4,434,648,000 in 2016. It fell to $3.4billion in 2017, according to World Bank data. And here is a CBN report on Direct Investments inflow to Nigeria’s economy. The CBN said it increased by 0.7 per cent to US$438.84 million when compared with the preceding quarter of 2018.

It however, indicated a decline of 45.0 per cent when compared to the corresponding period of 2017. “Portfolio Investments inflow to the economy decreased significantly to US$1,790.83 million in Q3 2018 from US$4,233.38 million and US$3,320.84 million in the preceding quarter and the corresponding period of 2017, respectively . However, other investment liabilities increased slightly to US$4,281.48 million when compared with US$3,226.58 million recorded in the preceding quarter”. Other lies of Obi:

*Peter Obi lied when he said SMEs get only 0.5% of total bank loans of N19trillion to the private sector in Nigeria. According to CBN, the actual figure is N22.44 trillion and only 0.1% goes to the SMEs, as at March 2018. *Peter Obi said Nigeria’s unemployment is 42%. But NBS statistics said it was 14.2%.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Rahull: 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy...

My only business was that his name is a Bike Man, who is driving a BIKE worth 90k on Hire Purchase

He now left his business that would afford him just indomie, egg, and bread at night to clean the poster of a politician cheesy

He is cleaning the poster of a man whose son crashed a 50 Million Naira power bike

Wetin concern me? grin

To the guy below me;

Driving a politician is a lucrative job, but the bike man is driving just passengers, so can't you see the difference?

Bushboy, mistake again?

You don't drive a bike. You ride a bike.

Truancy at work.

Oboy no be by force to type for English oo..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by movetoca: 10:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mumu Nigerians. The truth is Buhari has failed but PDP is never an option. I wish Nigerians can elect any other person instead of Buhari or Atiku. One was a former military leader, a governor and a minister yet he talks as if he didn't contribute to where this country is today. The other one was a VP and even my little daughter will never trust him with her toys. Nigeria is doomed if Buhari and Atiku are the best candidates the so called top political parties can offer us. Fvck Buhari, Fvck Atiku and fvck all their dumb supporters that's struggling to feed themselves yet support these two modafucking criminals. Yes even PMB is a glorified thief...If what i said pains you GTH.

1 Like

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Tycoon007(m): 10:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Absolute Unisex Fabrics offers u the best services when it comes to fashion designing we also provides assistance to our customers in terms of emergencies with good customer relationship traits reach us for ur garments works Works, a trial will put a smile on ur face visit our main branch office at Kwado, off Airport, Daura road katsina town or via our Whatssap digit / call 07035077624, Thanks as we awaits ur patronage
Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by fredoooooo: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Sai Baba Buhari ... APC !
Sai Baba Buhari ... GMB!
General Baba ..... Sai Baba Buhari
NEXT LEVEL
BuhariOsinbajotill2023

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by globalresource: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Are u sure the man is no going psycho or he is just happy with poverty in the land

1 Like

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by jubril19(m): 10:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
patriotic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by gtown: 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
mycar:
Lol grin
Just like someone can believe going into prostitution armed robbery, drug trafficking missions because someone has paid for him over two millennium ago; what else is most foolish that than
Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by fredoooooo: 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2018
Oga that's how you will not believe it when Baba win in FeBUAHRI ... Sai Baba Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by wakaman: 11:03pm On Dec 16, 2018
forghon:
my like is for you

Thank you, I say humbly!
Sai Baba!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by wakaman: 11:06pm On Dec 16, 2018
anonymuz:
are you that daft?

Yannnnirrriiirrinalaria is worrying you.
Sick one
Face east!

3 Likes

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by jaggabban: 11:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy...

Wetin concern me? grin

To the guy below me;

Lubbish from flat.head motherfvcker. What would u av said if Atiku was the case?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by seguno2: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
post=73907752:
PRESIDENT BUHARI SPEAKS LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

God knows my heart it is to assure you that I set Nigeria on the path that you will be proud of in the future.
There is difficulty while trying to bring change in the country, but we are trying our best, even our adversaries know we have taken the right course to set Nigeria on track, we offended these money bag politicians and they will never forgive us.
The offence is that, we have blocked all their taps they use for stealing, they now do not care if Nigeria will be up in flames, they can sell even the ashes and fly out.
They have focused on us now with all their might, they want to be allowed to destroy the effort we have made in straightening things so far.
They are not interested even in an
iota of good for Nigeria and its people.
We have no choice, the choice belongs to you people of Nigeria, if you are confident of our efforts, you can vote for us again, so we keep building from where we are.
This will be beneficial to all and if you falsify us then go back to them (moneybag politicians) so they can destroy your future and the country at large.
But definitely you will remember I told you the truth and I have set you on the path of truth and I have lead you truthfully.
The choice is yours on the path of the nation.
I swear in my mind it is not about politics but how this country will turn out to be in the future.
President
Muhammadu Buhari......

Thumbs up to all the Good Nigerians above.

Truth like Abacha did not steal our money
Who believes such terrible lies except brain damaged zombies?
Buhari is a thief and a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019.
Get your PVC ready to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by bionixs: 11:28pm On Dec 16, 2018
Movic1:
The mumu man behind the camera shouting RUBBISH! What's your own biz with the man? If you are angry with what the man did, Park your car undecided look around , find Atiku's poster and do the same..
who else? Could only be an okada man. doing what he was paid to do
Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by berrystunn(m): 11:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hehah

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by ClearFlair: 11:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
Movic1:
The mumu man behind the camera shouting RUBBISH! What's your own biz with the man? If you are angry with what the man did, Park your car undecided look around , find Atiku's poster and do the same..
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Steals N50k In Kiki Osinbajo's Shop (Video) / Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics / El-Rufai's Convoy Foils Kidnapping Along Kaduna-Abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.