Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) (49408 Views)

Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) / Man Destroying Buhari's Campaign Posters Arrested In Abuja (Photos) / Ibrahim Magu Wears Buhari's Campaign Lapel, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Dacronym(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
This Guy don blow oh

2 Likes

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by HegenIkomkeh(m): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy...

It isn't my business ooo...

My only business was that his name is a Bike Man, who is driving a BIKE worth 90k on Hire Purchase

NOT JUST THAT OOOOOOOOOOOOOO cheesy

He is cleaning the poster of a man whose son crashed a 50 Million Naira power bike

Wetin concern me? grin

Too much Sense wee not kill you my brother grin grin
Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Radiohead6(f): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Abeg Nobody Vote Buhari 2019 Abegol o!
Ban me if you want .but please nobody should vote Buhari
Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Johnson5258: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by dododawa1: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
Mumu
Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Earthquake2: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2018
This one will feel next level hunger soon
Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by cosse(m): 9:30pm On Dec 16, 2018
lol......
These are the people dat would vote come feb,not the online warriors on NL and twitter without pvc .
Buhari go win last last upon all the hate,
2015 was like dis also........so so familiar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by dokunbam(m): 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
cool

Next level movement every where you go

Oh we should give PDP another 16 years of looting abi

If PDP had done a good job in their 16 years, it would be easy to kick APC out. But kama is a bitch

next level jare

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by arrestdarrester: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
Which one be dis? When goats 'parked' to eat the posters it didn't make front page Ooo
Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 16, 2018
I pity any clueless female dating that bike man because she and her present/future kids will continue using that bike to transport themselves till it packs up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by inereunwa1(m): 9:33pm On Dec 16, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy...

My only business was that his name is a Bike Man, who is driving a BIKE worth 90k on Hire Purchase

NOT JUST THAT OOOOOOOOOOOOOO grin

He is cleaning the poster of a man whose son crashed a 50 Million Naira power bike

Wetin concern me? grin

what an ironing!! later this same set of people will still come back and start complaining about the bad economy!! really 'there was a country'
Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Dinho20(m): 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
drey076:
If it were to be the other way round, the ipob pigs will label him as tout

1 Like

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
StillX10:
he is simply garnishing his poverty

1 Like

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
That guy is a nairalander..

Just for front page..

You dey clean buhari poster for highway..

What if motor jam you.. Ehn
Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by NDNG: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
he didn't show us the poster, how are we sure that is buhari's poster
Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
ArmedRobber:
you are routing for atiku re you better than atiku drivergrin

Noooo

See how you supported Atiku on my behalf... cheesy

You must be so smart like that Bike Man wink
Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
Buhari haters can go and die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by gudofuck231: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
post=73907752:
PRESIDENT BUHARI SPEAKS LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

God knows my heart it is to assure you that I set Nigeria on the path that you will be proud of in the future.
There is difficulty while trying to bring change in the country, but we are trying our best, even our adversaries know we have taken the right course to set Nigeria on track, we offended these money bag politicians and they will never forgive us.
The offence is that, we have blocked all their taps they use for stealing, they now do not care if Nigeria will be up in flames, they can sell even the ashes and fly out.
They have focused on us now with all their might, they want to be allowed to destroy the effort we have made in straightening things so far.
They are not interested even in an
iota of good for Nigeria and its people.
We have no choice, the choice belongs to you people of Nigeria, if you are confident of our efforts, you can vote for us again, so we keep building from where we are.
This will be beneficial to all and if you falsify us then go back to them (moneybag politicians) so they can destroy your future and the country at large.
But definitely you will remember I told you the truth and I have set you on the path of truth and I have lead you truthfully.
The choice is yours on the path of the nation.
I swear in my mind it is not about politics but how this country will turn out to be in the future.
President
Muhammadu Buhari......

Thumbs up to all the Good Nigerians above.
see the bad head? this guy is not aware that toasting with water is bad luck , damnnn.
Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Agbeni33: 9:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
Movic1:
The mumu man behind the camera shouting RUBBISH! What's your own biz with the man? If you are angry with what the man did, Park your car undecided look around , find Atiku's poster and do the same..

He can not even find atiku poster here

2 Likes

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Dinho20(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
cosse:
lol......
These are the people dat would vote come feb,not the online warriors on NL and twitter without pvc .
Buhari go win last last upon all the hate,
2015 was like dis also........so so familiar.
ONLY SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH DETERMINE WHO WIN ELECTION

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by deji17: 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2018
Na the real voters be that. Not the noise makers wey full social media and wey see voting day as a day to sleep and lazy around inside the house.

Sai Buhari!

2 Likes

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by cosse(m): 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Dinho20:
ONLY SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH DETERMINE WHO WIN ELECTION
like they determined in 2015 shebi?
Guy wake up na

3 Likes

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by dubra: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2018
Are you in need of a driver to take you home for Christmas or you a car to be delivered to any destination this season? Let's do that for you, call or whatsapp EDU on this number 08085508012
Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by jubrilELsudan: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2018
I paid him to clean it. He was doing his job.

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Tmoyo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
StillX10:
he is simply garnishing his poverty
while you are preparing for another high level of poverty under Atikulooted.... SaiBuhari

2 Likes

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 16, 2018
Video of the yearrrr

Baba carry go.....2023 all da way

2 Likes

Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by Dinho20(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
cosse:

like they determined in 2015 shebi?
Guy wake up na
THIS ELECTION IS DIFFERENT FROM PREVIOUS ELECTIONS
THIS IS NORTH VS NORTH, THEN THE SOUTHERNERS WILL DECIDE WHO WINS
Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by anonymuz(m): 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
wakaman:
Muaahhh!
Sai Baba all the way.
This guy's is moving to the next level.
are you that daft?
Re: Bike Man Parks To Clean Buhari's Campaign Poster In Ajah, Lagos (Video) by MufasaRebirth: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
cheesy cheesy...

NOT JUST THAT OOOOOOOOOOOOOO cheesy

Wetin concern me? grin

You too get sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kindness Okpe, 22-Year-Old SSA To Obaseki, The Edo State Governor (Photos) / Hadiza El-Rufai: I'm Married To A Governor; I'm Not Part Of Government / Nigerians Mock Fashola On Twitter Over Drop In Power Supply(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.