Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Pls Help Me Celebrate Christmas For My Kids :-( - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Me Celebrate Christmas For My Kids :-( (1019 Views)

My holiday experience with my kids and little warri nephew. / Help Me Celebrate My Wife's Birthday / My Kids Nanny Is Leaving - Urgent Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me Celebrate Christmas For My Kids :-( by Tinosa: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hello good people cry I got a call that my dad was rushed to a & e because he was having frequent collapses. My mum called me that they had no much money on them. We had to clear d little we had in our account to help them add to what they had. And am glad we did but Now no money to buy Christmas chicken i promised the children cry someone nice should come to my rescue and help me to put a smile on my kids faces. I made up my mind long ago never to use sickness to tell lies on any of my loved ones head to get favours and so help me GOD. Anything will mean a lot. Merry Christmas celebration to u all.
Re: Pls Help Me Celebrate Christmas For My Kids :-( by Lloydthesaint: 9:51pm On Dec 16, 2018
Send nudes
Re: Pls Help Me Celebrate Christmas For My Kids :-( by Tinosa: 11:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
Lloydthesaint:
Send nudes

Merry Xmas. From d dept of my heart, may u live to see 2019. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me Celebrate Christmas For My Kids :-( by remi4ever(m): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
May the lord provide for you, i wish i had....
Re: Pls Help Me Celebrate Christmas For My Kids :-( by Tinosa: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2018
remi4ever:
May the lord provide for you, i wish i had....

Amen.....Thanks
Re: Pls Help Me Celebrate Christmas For My Kids :-( by amaham(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2018
Thats how you people spoil children, must they eat chicken this christmass? If they kids now starts feeling excessively entitled, parents will blame village people

5 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Celebrate Christmas For My Kids :-( by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 18, 2018
amaham:
Thats how you people spoil children, must they eat chicken this christmass? If they kids now starts feeling excessively entitled, parents will blame village people
I'm weak! During my own time, I remembered my mom once cooked beans for us on Christmas day. Na garri we spread ontop. We were full, came outta the house and merried with other kids like we ate the best.

This one na misplaced priority IMO!

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me Celebrate Christmas For My Kids :-( by Tinosa: 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2018
yettymuse:
I'm weak! During my own time, I remembered my mom once cooked beans for us on Christmas day. Na garri we spread ontop. We were full, came outta the house and merried with other kids like we ate the best.

This one na misplaced priority IMO!

Even d beans no dey. Thanks sha
Re: Pls Help Me Celebrate Christmas For My Kids :-( by 1Sharon(f): 4:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
Tinosa:
Hello good people cry I got a call that my dad was rushed to a & e because he was having frequent collapses. My mum called me that they had no much money on them. We had to clear d little we had in our account to help them add to what they had. And am glad we did but Now no money to buy Christmas chicken i promised the children cry someone nice should come to my rescue and help me to put a smile on my kids faces. I made up my mind long ago never to use sickness to tell lies on any of my loved ones head to get favours and so help me GOD. Anything will mean a lot. Merry Christmas celebration to u all.

FAKE STORY
Re: Pls Help Me Celebrate Christmas For My Kids :-( by ogawisdom(m): 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lol u wan kill chicken for this Buhari era

Abeg find fish and cook jollof rice for them cool
Re: Pls Help Me Celebrate Christmas For My Kids :-( by Ishilove: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
Tinosa:
We once ate beans on Christmas day. That was when a derica of beans was still 20 naIra. After eating beans, we wore our 'fine cloth', long socks and joined the other neighbourhood kids in disturbing the peace with Ernesto gmbf 'banger'. Merry Christmas!

If they don't eat chicken this year, God willing there will be numerous other years to eat all the chicken they want. Don't come online to beg for trivialities. It's shameful and shows you don't have your priorities right

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me Celebrate Christmas For My Kids :-( by tabithababy(f): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
ogawisdom:
Lol u wan kill chicken for this Buhari era

Abeg find fish and cook jollof rice for them cool

cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Help Me Celebrate Christmas For My Kids :-( by budaatum: 12:37am On Dec 19, 2018
We used to clean house on Saturdays and Christmas day finish about noon then ma would say we are fasting and would break at 7pm with beans. Those days a garawa was like 3 Naira.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Believe I Was Born Without My Permission / What's The Most Senseless Thing You Thought/Did As A Growing Child / Good Samaritan Please Help Me With A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.