Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Does Your Wive Cheat On You If She Uses Love Machine Secretly? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does Your Wive Cheat On You If She Uses Love Machine Secretly? (447 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga? / How Do You Cope With Pressure To Cheat On Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Your Wive Cheat On You If She Uses Love Machine Secretly? by Ufedolove: 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2018
Firstly, I'm not that kinda dude that posts s*x stuffs on public forums but this is really important. I want to hear people's opinions on one's wife secretly using a s*x toy to manage her libido.

As for me, I wouldn't tolerate it at all. I know some of you will say it's better than cheating but that's not a justification.

Over to you guys: what would you do if you found out your wife uses a Love Machine behind your back?
Re: Does Your Wive Cheat On You If She Uses Love Machine Secretly? by Olachase(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2018
bro how much be one drica of gari for ur area now embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Does Your Wive Cheat On You If She Uses Love Machine Secretly? by SenorFax(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2018
Her intimacy gadget could be her hands at some point. How do you justify that?

What if she gave you the toy to use on her?

Nothing is wrong in someone trying to get satisfaction without cheating, as long as her husband is involved.
Re: Does Your Wive Cheat On You If She Uses Love Machine Secretly? by LotusFan: 11:18pm On Dec 16, 2018
Using an intimacy gadgets is not cheating don’t let your ego get the best of you. I think you’re feeling insecure because the size of the gadget is...We understand, but it’s not cheating.

Calm down Oga.
Re: Does Your Wive Cheat On You If She Uses Love Machine Secretly? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:03am On Dec 17, 2018
SenorFax:
Her intimacy gadget could be her hands at some point. How do you justify that?

What if she gave you the toy to use on her?

Nothing is wrong in someone trying to get satisfaction without cheating, as long as her husband is involved.

there is no clear answer to this question, what matters most is the feeling of the other partner in this case its the husband, both men and women sometimes we get intimidated by sexual toys or books, we think that we are able to quench the likes,thought and feeling for sex till the next sexual session. we think my wife/husband should be satified untill next time, so when we see these toys hidden then discovered one feels cheated and one thinks s/he is useless, answer only if the using partner explains why s/he is using the toys

the thoughts and feelings of sex can not be switch off becoz you had as per your routine, they come and go anytime from hours to days or weeks

lets say husband works away from home only comes weekends, during the week they chat sexual over the phone and she uses the toy during the chat

if the wife/husband would prefer toys/porrn over her better half then we can say there is a problem

my point is your routine sexx doesnt mean your partner is satified and wont feel and think of sex till the next time you make love to him or her, inbetween the last time and next session s/he will think of sex and want it whether you are there or not. being there means you do it if you are not its up to him/her how s/he deals with it,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How A Woman Can Get Custody Of Kids In An Abusive Marriage. / Guys Surprise Their Friend With A Car Because They Are Tired Of Picking Him Up / Banana Boxer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.