Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,467 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen (4313 Views)

Uche Nwosu: I Once Hawked, Shouted 'Orange Di Uto, Oka Di Oku' In Streets Of Aba / Aerial View Of Aba (enyimba City) / Remembering Nwayereuwa, Nwannedia, Ikonnia & Nwugo Of Aba Women Right (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by iluvdonjazzy: 10:08pm On Dec 23, 2018
they are really beautiful
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2018
NNEWIsuper:

Abia is cursed and with the fact that Ngwa people eat human beings makes it worse
Eat humans shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by Guestlander: 12:06am On Dec 29, 2018
Skinnienigga:

God bless you for this.

It is totally true. Lagos people are manageable but you see Ibadan, Ogun and a even Osun state are filled with tribalists. Its like a default setting with them.

I once dated an Osun girl for almost a year, all her family members could call me was 'Omo Igbo' even tho I told them severally that I'm not even Igbo (from Delta).

I served in Ogun state and of course immediately they saw that I wasn't Yoruba/Hausa, I became 'Omo Igbo/ Omo Nna' to them.

See Ibadan people ehn are the worst I've seen. You being Igbo causes automatic annoyances to them. They may appear normal but at the slightest issue or provocation, you start hearing things like

'shebi omo Igbo ni e? O wa lara e' (are you not Igbo? E dey your body) / 'bi gbogbo won se ri niyen, awon werey Omo Igbo' ( that's how they all are, crazy Igbo people).

If you try to marry one of them nko? You go dey hear 'ehn! Oti o! Mi o le fe omo Igbo o' ( ehn its a lie, I can't marry an Igbo person).

But when you go to places in the SS ( at least places I've been) like Benin ( schooled there), Warri (lived there), Uyo (lived there), you find that stuffs like that hardly exist. There is no general word to classify one tribe (except maybe the Hausa people usually called mallam or aboki).

The level of tribalism in the SW is just too much!

Why are they not saying the same things about other tribes? Are ibos the only Nigerians who are not Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by bantudra: 12:08am On Dec 29, 2018
sheisse....
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by Xander85: 3:38am On Dec 29, 2018
Guestlander:

Why are they not saying the same things about other tribes? Are ibos the only Nigerians who are not Yoruba?

Because they see Ndigbo as the biggest threat for whatever reason!

Take Lagos for example: the Yoruba that harbour negative sentiments towards Igbos (of which many of them are on this forum) see Igbos as the biggest threat to their claimed ownership and hegemony of Lagos!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by Guestlander: 4:02am On Dec 29, 2018
Xander85:

Take Lagos for example: the Yoruba that harbour negative sentiments towards Igbos (of which many of them are on this forum) see Igbos as the biggest threat to their claimed ownership and hegemony of Lagos!

"Their claimed ownership and hegemony of Lagos " and you wonder why they don't think much of you.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by bantudra: 4:20am On Dec 29, 2018
Xander85:

you are no danger to anybody...you are just simply useless.....

go back to your region and develope it than makin noise online....

nobody needs igbos for anything....

buhuhu,the world will end without igbos,buuuuuhu.....

abegi,park well....
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Aba You've Never Seen by bantudra: 4:27am On Dec 29, 2018
Skinnienigga:

God bless you for this.

It is totally true. Lagos people are manageable but you see Ibadan, Ogun and a even Osun state are filled with tribalists. Its like a default setting with them.

I once dated an Osun girl for almost a year, all her family members could call me was 'Omo Igbo' even tho I told them severally that I'm not even Igbo (from Delta).

I served in Ogun state and of course immediately they saw that I wasn't Yoruba/Hausa, I became 'Omo Igbo/ Omo Nna' to them.

See Ibadan people ehn are the worst I've seen. You being Igbo causes automatic annoyances to them. They may appear normal but at the slightest issue or provocation, you start hearing things like

'shebi omo Igbo ni e? O wa lara e' (are you not Igbo? E dey your body) / 'bi gbogbo won se ri niyen, awon werey Omo Igbo' ( that's how they all are, crazy Igbo people).

If you try to marry one of them nko? You go dey hear 'ehn! Oti o! Mi o le fe omo Igbo o' ( ehn its a lie, I can't marry an Igbo person).

But when you go to places in the SS ( at least places I've been) like Benin ( schooled there), Warri (lived there), Uyo (lived there), you find that stuffs like that hardly exist. There is no general word to classify one tribe (except maybe the Hausa people usually called mallam or aboki).

The level of tribalism in the SW is just too much!

and who provoked this attitude against una...??...not una....??

how dare you listen to people like ipob and still await others to respect you back....??....

you igbos deserve the insults....

how dare you listen to a halfcast from london and forget who you grew up with....??

stop mixing your blood with white people...this is always what you will get if you dont stop....

no yoruba,confronted me like this,although am from delta too....

yorubas can smell it when somebody is against them.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attacks: Army Begins Show Of Force In Imo / Lauretta Onochie Reacts As 'obidient' Reveals What Yorubas Did For Igbos / Happening Now: Protest In Benin (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.