Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,039 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Updated Price Of Grains And Location. - Agriculture (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Updated Price Of Grains And Location. (233527 Views)

Updated Prices Of Grains and long grain paddy rice From, Niger State. / Updated Price Of Livestock And Location / Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2020
IamAsiri:

How much is a bag of your 50kg rice presently?
19k per bag
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by nicemom: 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2020
shariff84:
New beans is out last week,we bought it 35k for brown.But this week the price has reduced to 30k.also next week the price will further reduce because the higher the supply the lower the price. Also,suyabeans is now 17k per 100kg bag due to high demands by companies, last two week the price is 14k but now 17k.thanks
pls where is your location I need soya beans
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by RealityShot: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2020
shariff84:
19k per bag
how much to deliver 20 bags to pH?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Ddone4: 3:32am On Nov 27, 2020
Baba I no understand u oo
Nothing like big or small Congo.

I know some dey say such but na lie,
A ten tin cup is a Congo anything else is an extra or cheat

Teetee777:

Oga, if it is the same bodija market you are talking about, na small Congo then dey use to make 70 Congo of a bag, don't tell me what I don't know, I used to buy grains at bodija every week, even without going there I will send money and the goods will reach my end. But if you said 65 Congo I know it is big Congo then used to measure it
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Ddone4: 3:35am On Nov 27, 2020
Teetee777:

I know that's why I'm asking him of their congo, only those who fear God in their business are those who use correct Congo which is 10tin cups
There is even 11 cups congos. All of this is not an issue in DayDone because we measure not just in congos but in kg.

So all this small Congo thing, no let someone deceive you na fake unless the seller is dishonest
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Ddone4: 3:39am On Nov 27, 2020
franashi:
please I am new in the rice business and I want to buy from him but I hope the rice is stone free and it does not stick together.thank you

Rice from the North contain stone. Don't let anyone bobo u.
If you want stoneless ones go and get it from Nigeria rice companies like Stallions, Olam or distributors
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Ddone4: 3:44am On Nov 27, 2020
Bros I no dey bad mouth any person oo

But no need taking that risk, you can get good without full payment and have it delivered I use DayDone Agric and we dey go long distance with shared risk

No to say someone is dishonest but this is Nigeria risk must be shared
oyabak2020:

Few weeks ago, I created a thread on this platform that I needed a rice supplier. After several offers, I tried @shariff84

I was sceptical sending money to someone I haven't met before but he proved to me we still have good people you can count on in this country.

I just received my goods this morning and wouldn't mind doing business with you again.

1 Like

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by oyabak2020: 3:45am On Nov 27, 2020
Ddone4:

If you want stoneless ones go and get it from Nigeria rice companies like Stallions, Olam or distributors

Can you please provide how I can get direct contact with the companies or there distributors.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Ddone4: 3:51am On Nov 27, 2020
oyabak2020:

Can you please provide how I can get direct contact with the companies or there distributors.

Companies don't supply less than 600 bags, so I advise you go through a distributor or check DayDone website if the price are convivent for you. They do delivery
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Ameboperoo(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2020
Ddone4:

The Congo used here in Abuja is always 9 cups o

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Teetee777: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2020
Ddone4:

that's means you don't know anything about the business and also I didn't mention the Congo of Abuja, I was talking about the congo of ibadan

2 Likes

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Uyoukowise: 8:44am On Nov 27, 2020
Ddone4:

Companies don't supply less than 600 bags,
SO IF YOUR BUYING IT AT 2300 TO 24000 AND IN THE LOCAL MARKET THE SELL THE SAME PRICE HOW WILL YOU MAKE GAIN?

1 Like

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by uyogabie(f): 11:45am On Nov 27, 2020
Ddone4:

But no need taking that risk, you can get good without full payment and have it delivered I use DayDone Agric and we dey go long distance with shared risk

Why not create your own thread to promote your company instead of bad mouthing another person's? Have you transacted business with the guy before?

People should be wary of your kind.

5 Likes

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Rawblings(m): 11:51am On Nov 27, 2020
See your life? You're using style to spoil another person's business while trying to promote yours. No dey disguise. Open a thread for yourself.
Ddone4:

4 Likes

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by iretinyeee(f): 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2020
This daydone is like jumia and and d rest
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by iretinyeee(f): 2:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Teetee777:
that's means you don't know anything about the business and also I didn't mention the Congo of Abuja, I was talking about the congo of ibadan
pls can u put me through on this business. I want to start Jan. Pls
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Teetee777: 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
iretinyeee:
pls can u put me through on this business. I want to start Jan. Pls
Ok, no problem, when you are ready just chat me up here, but b4 that try to make your finding here anything about what u want sell and I will answer you here b4 you are ready base on Ibadan market because that Ibadan market alone has some strategies base on where u want to concentrate on, like where you want to start selling, is it in the market or get shop at the your local area
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Uyoukowise: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2020
Teetee777:

Ok, no problem, when you are ready just chat me up here, but b4 that try to make your finding here anything about what u want sell and I will answer you here b4 you are ready base on Ibadan market because that Ibadan market alone has some strategies base on where u want to concentrate on, like where you want to start selling, is it in the market or get shop at the your local area
PLS CONTINUE BECAUSE NEXT WEEK OR TWE WEEKS TIME AN GOING TO START SELLING IT IN THE MARKET,
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Teetee777: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
Uyoukowise:
PLS CONTINUE BECAUSE NEXT WEEK OR TWE WEEKS TIME AN GOING TO START SELLING IT IN THE MARKET,
Your Location
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Uyoukowise: 4:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
Teetee777:
Your Location
EKU DELTA STATE
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Teetee777: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2020
Uyoukowise:

EKU DELTA STATE
How do you want to sell it, in bags or congos or both and what types of Congo are they using in the market
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Uyoukowise: 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2020
Teetee777:

How do you want to sell it, in bags or congos or both and what types of Congo are they using in the market
PAINT RUBBER OF RICE IS 2200 BUT I WANT TO SELL MY AT 2100
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Ddone4: 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2020
Rawblings:
See your life? You're using style to spoil another person's business while trying to promote yours. No dey disguise. Open a thread for yourself.

I no dey bad mouth anyone. I just saying business is a risk especially in this form. The risk is to be shared
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Ddone4: 6:17pm On Nov 27, 2020
uyogabie:
Why not create your own thread to promote your company instead of bad mouthing another person's? Have you transacted business with the guy before?

People should be wary of your kind.

This is not a closed thread, and I don't think putting down my opinion of a safer business is too much
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Ddone4: 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Uyoukowise:
SO IF YOUR BUYING IT AT 2300 TO 24000 AND IN THE LOCAL MARKET THE SELL THE SAME PRICE HOW WILL YOU MAKE GAIN?

I don't get your point?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Uyoukowise: 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ddone4:

I don't get your point?
HOW WILL YOU MAKE INCOME WHEN YOUR SIDE SELL RICE FOR 24000 THE SAME PRICE WITH LOCAL MARKET?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Ddone4: 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2020
Teetee777:

Where did you see Abuja in the reply. You already said I don't know about the business so let me keep shut for you that make congos for Ibadan people
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Teetee777: 6:34pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ddone4:

Where did you see Abuja in the reply. You already said I don't know about the business so let me keep shut for you that make congos for Ibadan people
Oga, go back and check your reply where you said; Even in Abuja here 9 cups is one congo
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Teetee777: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2020
Uyoukowise:

PAINT RUBBER OF RICE IS 2200 BUT I WANT TO SELL MY AT 2100
Selling price is not the problem here, the problem here is your measurement for example,
Your first assignment is ;
1. Under normal circumstances a paint rubber suppose to be 25 cup of milk tin,.fine
So, go to the market , buy rice of paint rubber and use milk cup tin to measure it after that drop it inside your own rubber paint which you want to use to measure your own market. So, if it the same thing then, you are good to go. That's first thing.
I'm using Ibadan and Lagos experience for you o, I can make a mistake from others of the state o
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Teetee777: 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
Is like we are derailing this sheriff topic, please create your own topic and mention me, because this process is very wide o
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2020
RealityShot:
how much to deliver 20 bags to pH?
pay 400k I will supply u.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Gisthaphy(f): 8:32pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ddone4:

There's destoning machines. Find the cheapest price, buy it and take them for destoning.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (112) (Reply)

Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* / Starting An Oil Palm Plantation / 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.