Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Updated Price Of Grains And Location. - Agriculture (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Updated Price Of Grains And Location. (233511 Views)

Updated Prices Of Grains and long grain paddy rice From, Niger State. / Updated Price Of Livestock And Location / Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Teetee777: 7:24am On Dec 29, 2020
shariff84:
Beans brown 25k,white 23.suyabeans 21k,paddy rice 11k5,local rice 35k,maize white 13k5,yellow 14k,sorghum 14k all in 100kg bags.
I don't think the beans price will go down this season o, that means bean will cost in next year
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 8:29am On Dec 29, 2020
khalling2008:

hello Mr sheriff,
infact the price you quoted here is exactly the price market , because I was in makera market on Sunday, the price not different.
pls I don't think there is oloyin beans in Niger because all the beans I saw there were all drums, Niger drums, nasarawa drums, they don't know the different btw Niger drum and oloyin beans.

but the only oloyin beans I saw there was called banjaras but it was very small for my liking and very scarce ,it was just 2 or 3 people got that banjaras in that market, the people advice me that if I want to get plenty banjaras I should go to banji town after kontangora

please can you help someone get oloyin beans in Niger state , someone advice me I should go to nasarawa that nasarawa have more oloyin beans
I can help you get oloyin beans thought its always the most expensive among the brown,I bought it for one of my customer last week.just send me WhatsApp 08032777272 Noted:- Niger state is very big,and you are just in one part of Niger state.if you are still in Niger state,pls call me I will take you to another market on Thursday.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 8:36am On Dec 29, 2020
Teetee777:

I don't think the beans price will go down this season o, that means bean will cost in next year
thought I know next year it will be expensive due to low production and poor harvest but beans price is unpredictable, iam thinking the price may come down small after hoarders finished boughtin their own.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2020
khalling2008:

hello Mr sheriff,
infact the price you quoted here is exactly the price market , because I was in makera market on Sunday, the price not different.
pls I don't think there is oloyin beans in Niger because all the beans I saw there were all drums, Niger drums, nasarawa drums, they don't know the different btw Niger drum and oloyin beans.

but the only oloyin beans I saw there was called banjaras but it was very small for my liking and very scarce ,it was just 2 or 3 people got that banjaras in that market, the people advice me that if I want to get plenty banjaras I should go to banji town after kontangora

please can you help someone get oloyin beans in Niger state , someone advice me I should go to nasarawa that nasarawa have more oloyin beans
thank you,I don't used to add anything when updating prices thats why price is always low compare to others. But I only charge 6-8% as my service fees. And do you know the good part of me?.I will always buy good great as if you are around.mostly great A.I remember one time I was in the market to bought beans for nairalander,she gave 30k per bag and when I reached market I met beans 25k great c,27k great b and 29k5 great A.I swear I go for great A, bought it 29k5,I pay commission 100,I pay loaders and revenue. My customer was so happy because she is supplying rice and beans to restaurants in Lagos.may God help us all.thank u.

1 Like

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by khalling2008: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2020
shariff84:
I can help you get oloyin beans thought its always the most expensive among the brown,I bought it for one of my customer last week.just send me WhatsApp 08032777272 Noted:- Niger state is very big,and you are just in one part of Niger state.if you are still in Niger state,pls call me I will take you to another market on Thursday.
Ok, noted
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by khalling2008: 9:02am On Dec 29, 2020
shariff84:
thank you,I don't used to add anything when updating prices thats why price is always low compare to others. But I only charge 6-8% as my service fees. And do you know the good part of me?.I will always buy good great as if you are around.mostly great A.I remember one time I was in the market to bought beans for nairalander,she gave 30k per bag and when I reached market I met beans 25k great c,27k great b and 29k5 great A.I swear I go for great A, bought it 29k5,I pay commission 100,I pay loaders and revenue. My customer was so happy because she is supplying rice and beans to restaurants in Lagos.may God help us all.thank u.
Infact I like you sincererity, some others in this forum will add to the normal price and will still charge you commission.
I have been to kaboji mrk, manigi mrk, makera met, mokwa, and many more in Niger state, have compare all the price with your price, walahi, your price is okay than others and Niger state grain is very cheap than any other northern state in Nigeria.
I will try to contact you to help me buy oloyin to confirm first like 2 bag to know it is truly oloyin beans, infact I will not bother to come again.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 9:30am On Dec 29, 2020
khalling2008:

Infact I like you sincererity, some others in this forum will add to the normal price and will still charge you commission.
I have been to kaboji mrk, manigi mrk, makera met, mokwa, and many more in Niger state, have compare all the price with your price, walahi, your price is okay than others and Niger state grain is very cheap than any other northern state in Nigeria.
I will try to contact you to help me buy oloyin to confirm first like 2 bag to know it is truly oloyin beans, infact I will not bother to come again.
[s]yes Niger state always has the cheapest farm produced than most northern state in Nigeria because we have biggest farm lands in Nigeria but we don't make mouth like that.I swear we even supply kano groundnut,sesame and brown beans.I remember one of my customer from nairaland he want to start grain business (buying from the north and selling in the south) he started his journey to kano straight dawanau market,he ask for help any one that has contact in dawanau market.I reply him to contact me and I gave him one Alhaji phone number in kano market.do you know what?.he was shock to met the prices higher than my own.I always after go round the market he refused to buy anything, he quickly started his journey from kano to Niger state and we bought everything together and I got a truck for him he was so happy.He asked me why I didn't tell him not to go kano at the 1st time,I told him is against my principle because my I believed any deal that will be mine will come through me no matter how long it may take.from then we are doing business together up to this time.he will only send money and I will send him his goods.thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Jamestown123: 10:41am On Dec 29, 2020
Pierced:

How much is a bag and how many paints is in the bag?
Seriously I don't know oo. But I will confirm for you. All I know is egusi is so cheap here.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Teetee777: 10:34am On Jan 04, 2021
Please price update?, beans suppose to come down by now
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by daintyprincess(f): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
shariff84:
thought I know next year it will be expensive due to low production and poor harvest but beans price is unpredictable, iam thinking the price may come down small after hoarders finished boughtin their own.
How much is a 100kg bag of soya beans?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 6:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
daintyprincess:

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Igyeseh(m): 6:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
daintyprincess:

20k.
Location is Benue State.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Igyeseh(m): 6:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
daintyprincess:

20k.
Location is Benue State.
Quote me if you are interested please.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by kaz: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2021
Which area in benue state for your soya beans
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Igyeseh(m): 9:29am On Jan 05, 2021
kaz:
Which area in benue state for your soya beans
Adikpo, Kwande Local Government.

Call/WhatsApp 08021384843 for detais.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Donmegalin(m): 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
How much is a bag of rice and brown beans
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Iny3(m): 4:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hello Mr Shariff.. Please how much is the price of egusi and groundnut per bag presently? What's the cost of transportation to port harcourt per bag and is this a good time to buy any of this and sell? I want to get it by Tuesday or Wednesday next week. Waiting for the person that wants to buy to return.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
As of today:- brown beans 29k,white 27k,suyabeans 22k,maize 15k,sorghum 15k,millet 16k,local rice 37k,groundnut 36k shelled,unshelled 12k.All in 100kg bag.

1 Like

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by emmaachile2(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Lokoja prices last weekend
Maize 16000
Bambara nut 26000
Local rice from Zaria 42000

1 Like

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by confluence: 6:43am On Jan 06, 2021
Good morning emma, that honey beans you bought then , where in the new market did you buy them
emmaachile2:
Lokoja prices last weekend
Maize 16000
Bambara nut 26000
Local rice from Zaria 42000
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by khalling2008: 7:04am On Jan 06, 2021
shariff84:
As of today:- brown beans 29k,white 27k,suyabeans 22k,maize 15k,sorghum 15k,millet 16k,local rice 37k,groundnut 36k shelled,unshelled 12k.All in 100kg bag.
I knew that the price of beans will go up as against 25k I bought it in last market. Mr sheriff how much is oloyin beans I know that oloyin beans will be more expensive than drum beans or all are the same
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by tunbebes(f): 7:22am On Jan 06, 2021
Good morning Mr Shariff. I want to add beans, yellow corn, white corn, dawa, millet, dabino, ofio, groundnut, sesame seed, flaxseed, blackseed, chia seed to my growing new business. Please, are they cheaper in Niger or Jos? Then can I get all in bags?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by emmaachile2(m): 8:43am On Jan 06, 2021
confluence:
Good morning emma, that honey beans you bought then , where in the new market did you buy them
I will send you some sellers number
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Iny3(m): 8:53am On Jan 06, 2021
shariff84:
How about egusi?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by chigomiced: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2021
Igyeseh:
20k. Location is Benue State. Quote me if you are interested please.
what about yams
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by chigomiced: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2021
I need yam ooOOooOooOo
in Enugu
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by confluence: 11:33am On Jan 06, 2021
Thanks
emmaachile2:

I will send you some sellers number
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Igyeseh(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
chigomiced:

what about yams
Available too, in Zaki-Biam, Benue State.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by chigomiced: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
Igyeseh:

Available too, in Zaki-Biam, Benue State.

How much
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Igyeseh(m): 11:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
chigomiced:

How much
Yam doesn't have specific, fixed price.

It depends on the size and type of yam.

We have small, medium, large and extra large ones.

This is something that can't be explained to you vividly here, if you can create time and come over, you can see things for yourself and get the clear picture.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by chigomiced: 7:09am On Jan 07, 2021
Igyeseh:

Yam doesn't have specific, fixed price.

It depends on the size and type of yam.

We have small, medium, large and extra large ones.

This is something that can't be explained to you vividly here, if you can create time and come over, you can see things for yourself and get the clear picture.

the medium ones nah like how much..
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Igyeseh(m): 8:08am On Jan 07, 2021
chigomiced:

the medium ones nah like how much..

08021384843, that's my number.
You can call me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (112) (Reply)

Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* / Starting An Oil Palm Plantation / 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days.

Viewing this topic: krak101(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.