Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Updated Price Of Grains And Location. - Agriculture (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Updated Price Of Grains And Location. (234051 Views)

Updated Prices Of Grains and long grain paddy rice From, Niger State. / Updated Price Of Livestock And Location / Updated Prices Of Grains And Vegetables From Madallah Market In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Tunjoel:

Oga Shariff, any collection point at Kwara state (Ilorin)
yes we have ilori truck
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Tunjoel(m): 9:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
shariff84:
yes we have ilori truck
Okay Boss
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by dimade1: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2020
Am currently at sokoto state,if you are interesting in onion,you can contact me on 08115557708
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by IRIENBOY(m): 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2020
How is the price of onions now
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by eddyline(m): 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2020
shariff84:
yes we have ilori truck
in your opinion sir, when will these grains (rice beans and maize be at their lowest cost sir?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 2:56pm On Dec 26, 2020
eddyline:

in your opinion sir, when will these grains (rice beans and maize be at their lowest cost sir?
the price of local rice is dropping already due to border reopening and low patronage. Beans price normally used to fall every December ending but this year is exceptional due to high demand.finally,I don't think maize price will ever be down this year because of low production.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Tunjoel(m): 3:19pm On Dec 26, 2020
What is the cost of transport to Ilorin Mr Shariff
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by mustyy: 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
Hello @ MR Shariff, Please i need your advice and guidance.
i want to buy shelled groundnut for storage, please what do you advice from experince
secondly what is the price now.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by eddyline(m): 5:55pm On Dec 26, 2020
shariff84:
the price of local rice is dropping already due to border reopening and low patronage. Beans price normally used to fall every December ending but this year is exceptional due to high demand.finally,I don't think maize price will ever be down this year because of low production.
thanks bro. I guess now is the right time to stock these grains. any suggestions as to how to preserve them in order to extend their shelf life?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2020
Tunjoel:

What is the cost of transport to Ilorin Mr Shariff
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 6:47pm On Dec 26, 2020
mustyy:
Hello @ MR Shariff, Please i need your advice and guidance.
i want to buy shelled groundnut for storage, please what do you advice from experince
secondly what is the price now.
no groundnut plenty this year.I will advice you to buy sorghum,its cheap now.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 6:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
eddyline:

thanks bro. I guess now is the right time to stock these grains. any suggestions as to how to preserve them in order to extend their shelf life?
yes and it depend on the one you like to buy.normally,this is the peak of harvesting period.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by eddyline(m): 7:49pm On Dec 26, 2020
shariff84:
yes and it depend on the one you like to buy.normally,this is the peak of harvesting period.
thanks a million sir
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by mustyy: 5:41am On Dec 27, 2020
I want to buy the groundnut now and sell later in June/July, so if not plenty, those that means I will make profit ?
So anything wrong in buying at this time.?
shariff84:
no groundnut plenty this year.I will advice you to buy sorghum,its cheap now.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by samsonegar: 9:15am On Dec 27, 2020
@ shariff what is the current price of Egusi and unpeeled groundnut. Can one buy for storage now? Thankd
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 10:40am On Dec 27, 2020
mustyy:
I want to buy the groundnut now and sell later in June/July, so if not plenty, those that means I will make profit ?
So anything wrong in buying at this time.?
this year groundnut is not cheap.you will gain but not much.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 10:42am On Dec 27, 2020
samsonegar:
@ shariff what is the current price of Egusi and unpeeled groundnut. Can one buy for storage now? Thankd
agusi is 37k peeled one and 12k unpeel while groundnut is 8k unshell one and 32k shelled. Storing period has pass already.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Tunjoel(m): 11:09am On Dec 27, 2020
@Mr Shariff, what do you think about Maize storage? Can one buy it now or what wait
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by samsonegar: 11:39am On Dec 27, 2020
shariff84:
agusi is 37k peeled one and 12k unpeel while groundnut is 8k unshell one and 32k shelled. Storing period has pass already.

The price is cheap, agro sack? How many mudu?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 12:07pm On Dec 27, 2020
Tunjoel:
@Mr Shariff, what do you think about Maize storage? Can one buy it now or what wait
yes you can buy now for maize
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 12:08pm On Dec 27, 2020
samsonegar:

The price is cheap, agro sack? How many mudu?
jumbo,65 mudus.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by todto: 12:31pm On Dec 27, 2020
@shariff pls update us on the price of grains and pls how much is the transport to Nsukka in Enugu state.

1 Like

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by dimade1: 2:52pm On Dec 27, 2020
Price of onion is 25k at sokoto,interested buyer should contact me.0811. 555. 7708
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by shariff84: 11:45am On Dec 28, 2020
Beans brown 25k,white 23.suyabeans 21k,paddy rice 11k5,local rice 35k,maize white 13k5,yellow 14k,sorghum 14k all in 100kg bags.

1 Like

Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by nnekaike(f): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2020
shariff84:
Beans brown 25k,white 23.suyabeans 21k,paddy rice 11k5,local rice 35k,maize white 13k5,yellow 14k,sorghum 14k all in 100kg bags.
please how many paint bucket does 100kg contain.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by kennethfranc(m): 4:18pm On Dec 28, 2020
todto:
@shariff pls update us on the price of grains and pls how much is the transport to Nsukka in Enugu state.
Good day pls are u buying for storage cuz am equally in nsukka and I believe its easier ordering for two people to one

I just need a bag of maize but scared of the delivery
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by jades5050(m): 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2020
kennethfranc:

Good day pls are u buying for storage cuz am equally in nsukka and I believe its easier ordering for two people to one

I just need a bag of maize but scared of the delivery
scared delivery , how , if it's about shariff , he is guaranteed
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by kennethfranc(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2020
jades5050:
scared delivery , how , if it's about shariff , he is guaranteed
So sorry about that
I meant that the cost of delivery would be relatively cheaper
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Pierced(f): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2020
shariff84:

Which state are u buying the Egwusi from?
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Jamestown123: 12:12am On Dec 29, 2020
Pierced:

Which state are u buying the Egwusi from?
I can supply you egusi from Enugu.
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by khalling2008: 5:11am On Dec 29, 2020
shariff84:
hello Mr sheriff,
infact the price you quoted here is exactly the price market , because I was in makera market on Sunday, the price not different.
pls I don't think there is oloyin beans in Niger because all the beans I saw there were all drums, Niger drums, nasarawa drums, they don't know the different btw Niger drum and oloyin beans.

but the only oloyin beans I saw there was called banjaras but it was very small for my liking and very scarce ,it was just 2 or 3 people got that banjaras in that market, the people advice me that if I want to get plenty banjaras I should go to banji town after kontangora

please can you help someone get oloyin beans in Niger state , someone advice me I should go to nasarawa that nasarawa have more oloyin beans
Re: Updated Price Of Grains And Location. by Pierced(f): 6:48am On Dec 29, 2020
Jamestown123:
I can supply you egusi from Enugu.

How much is a bag and how many paints is in the bag?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (112) (Reply)

Modern Cucumber Farming. My 1 Million Naira Experience *with Pictures* / Starting An Oil Palm Plantation / 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.