Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares (12831 Views)

Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" / I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by owoicho13(m): 11:15pm On Dec 16, 2018
President General of Mdzough U Tiv, a socio-cultural association of Tiv people, Chief Edward Ujege, has declared that the military has chased away herdsmen from Benue land.

He stated this while inaugurating the new executive members of the association in Nasarawa State, noting that peace has finally returned to Benue State.

He was represented at the occasion by the Secretary General of the association, Dr Boniface Ukende. He advised the Tiv in the state to embrace peace and support the government of Nasarawa State.

He expressed happiness that President Muhammadu Buhari had restored peace to Benue State.

“He has set a powerful military team that has chased away the Fulani out of Benue State

“So, they are not disturbing us any longer, because they are no longer resident on Benue land and the people in IDPs are going back to farm. Although they have not fully returned home because their houses were destroyed, the Federal government promises to give them money to rebuild their homes; we are expecting the money,” he said.

Speaking earlier, the new president of the association in the state, Mr Benard Kyeghna, appealed to Governor Umaru Tanko Al-Makura to reopen all Tiv villages which were shutdown down for just no reason before he leaves office in 2019.

“I pray that the state governor will also create chiefdoms for the Tiv people and reactivate the already existing villages which have been closed down for just no reason before he hands over to his successor.

“I wish to draw the attention of the public to the bare fact that Mzough U Tiv is a socio-cultural group which is devoid of political affiliation. We intend to strengthen a symbiotic relationship between the Tiv people and other ethnic groups in the state.”

Kyeghna also said that the group would serve as a strong agent that could help the government of the state in preaching peace among the Tiv people.

The pioneer officials of the Tiv nation’s socio-cultural group in Nasarawa State who were inaugurated by the President General of the group worldwide, Mr. Edward Ujege on the occasion included Bernard Kyeghna; President; Peter Akosu, Secretary and Peter Ahemba, youth leader, among others.

Source: https://www.benuepress.com/2018/12/buhari-has-chased-away-herdsmen-from-benue-land-tiv-group-declares/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by XplicitDOW: 11:19pm On Dec 16, 2018
sai baba

wailers make una come chop o

food don done

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by Asshurbanipal: 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2018
Buhari told his boys to go on break till after elections

135 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by babyfaceafrica: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2018
Nigeria will be great

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by GavelSlam: 11:25pm On Dec 16, 2018
Wailers, the floor is yours.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by mekaboy(m): 11:26pm On Dec 16, 2018
They will be back after elections.

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by GavelSlam: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2018
mekaboy:
They will be back after elections.

At least you have concluded Buhari would win. Or are you implying Atiku wouldn't be able to prevent it?

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2018
Asshurbanipal:

Correct guy...! U sabi wetin dey..
He thought we can be fooled like his zombies. If he ever win, Fulani Herdsmen would kill dozens of Christians in the North to celebrate the victory.

The return of BuhariAPC would be disastrous...!

Blood Blood Blood all over Middle Belt and beyond...!

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by Mankos(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
The political actor's behind the herdsmen menace are busy with campaigns to hold on to power, but Buhari has defeat them and shall continue to defeat them. I am waiting patiently to get in to the next level

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
Happy birthday to our handsome and frosh Daddy!

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2018
XplicitDOW:
sai baba

wailers make una come chop o

food don done
Correct man.
God bless you.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by StillX10(m): 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Hope we won't hear any cry from your side again sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by cdqyehyeh(m): 11:47pm On Dec 16, 2018
Asshurbanipal:

and u would kip denying herdsmen started in buhari tenure. was it buhari the cause under objs regime also

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by wakaman: 12:19am On Dec 17, 2018
Sai Baba

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 17, 2018
We shall also defeat boko haram by the grace of God

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by EricBloodAxe: 3:04am On Dec 17, 2018
Chase ke? Can a fanatic chase away his brothers in arms? I see these praise singers are paid and hired bmcs trying in futility to raise the lifeless impostors ratings. Benue state and the entire middle belt will not forget in a hurry the genocide that swept their lands courtesy of armed Fulani terrorists.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by QuotaSystem: 3:25am On Dec 17, 2018
Kudos Baba Buhari for restoring sanity to the North Central.

Asshurbanipal:

We all noticed that the killer herdsmen suddenly stopped their rampage immediately a Fulani man (Atiku) emerged as PDP candidate.

So can you explain the relationship between the FUGITIVE and the KILLER HERDSMEN?

We are using our tongue to count our teeth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by Nobody: 4:17am On Dec 17, 2018
owoicho13:
President General of Mdzough U Tiv, a socio-cultural association of Tiv people, Chief Edward Ujege, has declared that the military has chased away herdsmen from Benue land.

He stated this while inaugurating the new executive members of the association in Nasarawa State, noting that peace has finally returned to Benue State.

He was represented at the occasion by the Secretary General of the association, Dr Boniface Ukende. He advised the Tiv in the state to embrace peace and support the government of Nasarawa State.

He expressed happiness that President Muhammadu Buhari had restored peace to Benue State.

“He has set a powerful military team that has chased away the Fulani out of Benue State

“So, they are not disturbing us any longer, because they are no longer resident on Benue land and the people in IDPs are going back to farm. Although they have not fully returned home because their houses were destroyed, the Federal government promises to give them money to rebuild their homes; we are expecting the money,” he said.

Speaking earlier, the new president of the association in the state, Mr Benard Kyeghna, appealed to Governor Umaru Tanko Al-Makura to reopen all Tiv villages which were shutdown down for just no reason before he leaves office in 2019.

“I pray that the state governor will also create chiefdoms for the Tiv people and reactivate the already existing villages which have been closed down for just no reason before he hands over to his successor.

“I wish to draw the attention of the public to the bare fact that Mzough U Tiv is a socio-cultural group which is devoid of political affiliation. We intend to strengthen a symbiotic relationship between the Tiv people and other ethnic groups in the state.”

Kyeghna also said that the group would serve as a strong agent that could help the government of the state in preaching peace among the Tiv people.

The pioneer officials of the Tiv nation’s socio-cultural group in Nasarawa State who were inaugurated by the President General of the group worldwide, Mr. Edward Ujege on the occasion included Bernard Kyeghna; President; Peter Akosu, Secretary and Peter Ahemba, youth leader, among others.

Source: https://www.benuepress.com/2018/12/buhari-has-chased-away-herdsmen-from-benue-land-tiv-group-declares/
BECAUSE OF ELECTION...
YeYe People are already praising him, not knowing that the FULANI HERDSMEN have embarked on election recess

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by WhoRUDeceiving: 4:27am On Dec 17, 2018
Last time I checked the Tivs actually wrote the UN begging to take them out of the Nigger Area. That is official.

This so-called group with perhaps 2 members (the journalist and Ujege) are just sharing N2000 to fabricate a new False narrative.

I mean, the propaganda is so pathetic and local that certainly some outsiders that are not Africans are probably writing and posting on Nairaland to continue the deceit and siphoning of resources

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by FarahAideed: 5:46am On Dec 17, 2018
Chase indeed !!!! ? The have all be pulled out till after the elections

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by dadebayo1(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2018
grin noted.. The herdsmen are hibernating

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by Youngkingz(m): 7:53am On Dec 17, 2018
owoicho13:

I bring u all season greetings on this festive period, I hope this year was a favourable one to u, if h haven't achieved all yet. Just be calm all hope is not over.
My name is DAVID DAMISA am from Edo state, and I live in Benin. Most of u might have heard the word TRACKER before while some is there first time of hearing about it, no need of wasting your precious time read all my articles without getting my message, cause like they say information is power " if u are not inform u will be deform" excuse is not an option
Tracker is a smallish device which will be install in your car, bus, truck without any knowing expect u the owner, tracker can help u to recover your car less than 45mins , tracker doesn't need maintenance, once fixed forever fix
Now what's the function of this device, it has two major functions
1.... It helps u to demobilized(ON and OFF) the car either park on motion
2..... It helps to know the location of the car is, which is by calling the device number

U can also hear the discussion in your car, when u give someone your car to buy something for u, but is (OPTIONAL)
for more info call 08103717718 u can also whatsapp with same number or add me on my facebook page DAVID King Damisa
And if u want to also learn how to install tracker contact with that number
Like I said earlier I live in Benin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by NotBeenPaid: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2018

He chased away fulani herdsmen - Because election is around the corner.

Brings them back more sophisticated - After election.

Anyways, Nigerias are short sighted.

[img]https:///media/12-16-2018/PpAEHK.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by BruncleZuma: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin

APC!!!! Change!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by 9jaArea: 7:53am On Dec 17, 2018
Shattap you know nothing about the Tiv

WhoRUDeceiving:
Last time I checked the Tivs actually wrote the UN begging to take them out of the Nigger Area. That is official.

This so-called group with perhaps 2 members (the journalist and Ujege) are just sharing N2000 to fabricate a new False narrative.

I mean, the propaganda is so pathetic and local that certainly some outsiders that are not Africans are probably writing and posting on Nairaland to continue the deceit and siphoning of resources

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by victorazyvictor(m): 7:53am On Dec 17, 2018
MAKE BUHARI CALL HIS BOKO BOYS BACK TOO.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by donnie(m): 7:54am On Dec 17, 2018
undecided
Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by Omeokachie: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2018
Akume group

Chased away, or you have now "handed over your ancestral lands to stay alive" as threatened by Adesina.

Buhari did warn you to go "live in peace" with your (killer) "neighbours".

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by lonlytroy(m): 7:54am On Dec 17, 2018
Government of propaganda
May karma befall that Group IJN
Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by Xisnin(m): 7:54am On Dec 17, 2018
Fake Tivs.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We'll Complete Lagos-Ibadan Expressway – Buhari / List Of Nigerian Politicians Ban From Entering The US / COVID-19: We Won’t Sack Workers — Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.