Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares (12830 Views)

Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone / Lady Who Tattooed Tinubu's Face: "My Husband Has Chased Me Out Of The House" / I Never Promisted To Give Out Benue Land For Ranching-gov Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by Denikayan: 9:31am On Dec 17, 2018
On this special day, we want to tell you that we recognize your labor of love as we celebrate you and hope for many more years of useful work for the good of humanity. Many happy returns!

Happy Birthday to His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by emmieohmz: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2018
when will Benue people have sense
Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by somehow: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2018
I don't know if God created everyone with a brain because your statement is making me feel otherwise.

One of the strong points of Buhari is his "security promise" pre-2015, how can that same person now be sponsoring his people to discredit his own strong point? Una dey think at all if una get brain?
ZKOSOSO:

Correct guy...! U sabi wetin dey..
He thought we can be fooled like his zombies. If he ever win, Fulani Herdsmen would kill dozens of Christians in the North to celebrate the victory.

The return of BuhariAPC would be disastrous...!

Blood Blood Blood all over Middle Belt and beyond...!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by toprealman: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2018
Sycophants....you people will be be the ones to bear to burden of the gbege.
Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by sayisayi(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2018
Expecting the money.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by QuotaSystem: 10:19am On Dec 17, 2018
Trustee1:

[s]Juvenile?! You sound more like an infant, a juvenile is an elder to you.[/s]

Even more baseless tripe to dodge the question.

Swerve.
Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by ojtech8291: 10:25am On Dec 17, 2018
Akume group not Tiv group. Was it not after the governor decamped that the killings stopped? Because if you are dinning with your enemies, your days are numbered.
Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by ojtech8291: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2018
somehow:
I don't know if God created everyone with a brain because your statement is making me feel otherwise.

One of the strong points of Buhari is his "security promise" pre-2015, how can that same person now be sponsoring his people to discredit his own strong point? Una dey think at all if una get brain?
Welcome to Nigeria. You are just like me 2 years ago but I'm now wise. Never trust any political promises or manifestos. It is well established agenda to plant an Emir across the country especially in North Central like Benue state but they didn't know this is 21st century. The population now and then was far away. If you Know you know.
Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by orisa37: 10:48am On Dec 17, 2018
Must be verified.
Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by MOOJIMOH(m): 11:05am On Dec 17, 2018
post=73910714:
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.
Happy birthday to our handsome and frosh Daddy!

Ameen... HBD to our dear president.

Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by Afonja007: 11:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Mumu people full this nairaland I swear una dey follow APC members dey argue about who chase herdsmen out of benue state?una forget say governor banned grazing ?if una know how many cows benue government don seize from fulani killers una no go believe
Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by somehow: 11:40am On Dec 17, 2018
I don't do emotional analysis. Their campaign promise is to create a secured environment. What sense does it make destroying your own strong point? Are they all that foolish?

Done with this jare.
ojtech8291:
Welcome to Nigeria. You are just like me 2 years ago but I'm now wise. Never trust any political promises or manifestos. It is well established agenda to plant an Emir across the country especially in North Central like Benue state but they didn't know this is 21st century. The population now and then was far away. If you Know you know.
Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by IbrahimDamola: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2018
Dumbohari deceiving his brainless zombies because elections are near. The killing spree the fulani terrorists will unleash after elections will be of monumental proportions.

They are simply on holidays.

grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
AtikuObi for better Nigeria
Re: Buhari Has Chased Away Herdsmen From Benue Land - Tiv Group Declares by Shaev7(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Asshurbanipal:
Buhari told his boys to go on break till after elections
Leave them, let them be fooling themselves. They are dumb on the fact that election is forthcoming and he will do everything politically and otherwise to come back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: We Won’t Sack Workers — Lagos / APC Denies Adamu’s Open Letter To Tinubu / South East Missing In Fg's Loans For States - EMPOWERMENT SCHEME

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.