Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,917 members, 7,866,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

"Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" (7973 Views)

I Was To Be Abducted With Kanu From Kenya By FG But I Used My Wisdom - Omokri / May Day: I’ll Pay Workers Living Wage — Tinubu / Chuks Ibegbu: IPOB's Sit-At-Home Doesn't Affect Buhari Or FG But Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by Lexusgs430: 5:59am On Dec 17, 2018
Release this forensic account........ Lagos too should follow to release a forensic account....... Olè burúkú....
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by CityNGR: 6:02am On Dec 17, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Release this forensic account........ Lagos too should follow to release a forensic account....... Olè burúkú....
Oga Lagos economy na black market economy
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by Pat081: 6:02am On Dec 17, 2018
Wot of dat governor name again Aregbesola do with his own Oga fayemi both of dem should have b in jail by now
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by Lexusgs430: 6:03am On Dec 17, 2018
CityNGR:

Oga Lagos economy na black market economy

One chance economy......

1 Like

Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 17, 2018
seguno2:

Is everything all right with the people who allow them in power
They mostly rig themselves into power and deceive the ignorant youths through religious leaders and appealing to tribal sentiments and they take advantage of the impoverished citizens by having them vote for them in exchange for-recharge cards,rice,N500 naira etc
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by jubril19(m): 6:10am On Dec 17, 2018
This governor should not spend his four years blaming Fayose but he should focus on his manifesto
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by MurphyTheory99(m): 6:15am On Dec 17, 2018
If after 2weeks fayose do not come out rebuff this claim, know it true. How do some people still support just means that given the chance they loot the whole country dry. Shameless clowns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by bobby86(m): 6:16am On Dec 17, 2018
U also left backlogs wen u left d same office in 2014,so keep ur mouth shut nd work.U 're intimidated at wht he has done in terms of infrastructure.Do ur own my brother nd stop complaining. I am in Ekiti,we know how e dey go.Pple don't want u sir,u 're even d worst looter, u 're rigged in nd wl be booted out soon by God grace
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by 11doubledee: 6:19am On Dec 17, 2018
PassingShot:

Looted brain, so it's ok for every governor to just come in and loot all lootables and keep quiet about the past looting?

Useless youths aplenty in Nigeria.
Don't mind them.Every government should be accountable to the people,whether APC or PDP.

1 Like

Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by anonymous1759(m): 6:25am On Dec 17, 2018
Teacher1776:
He has started again. The usual APC antics-- Blame game.
Didn't Fayose inherit backlog of unpaid salary from him (Fayemi?)
This is how this idiot will continue to complain till his four years have expired.
APC and blame game are one and the same.

Both fayemi and fayose are useless. It's not about Apc and pdp. Until the masses stop playing politics with thier future Sorry is thier name. Because from your comment you sound like a PDP supporter. how can a reasonable person Recieve #18 bilion people's sweat and scam them. What did he use the money for? A good governor should have paid the salaries when he received the funds. Fayemi too is useless if he owed the workers salary but collected his own while in office. Instead of you to attack both governors you're already taking sides Shame on you. #18billion is no joke. The kind of citizens determine the type Leaders you've. Just imagine fayose reading your post and seeing likes and shares. He'll be proud of stealing because some people still supporting him. People like you are responsible for the past thives We've as leaders because you'll still support them. Either for the sake of party, religion, favoritism, ethnicity, nepotism, tribalism. People like you are the real problem of Nigeria because you're large in number.

1 Like

Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by MurphyTheory99(m): 6:25am On Dec 17, 2018
If after 2weeks fayose do not come out to rebuff this claims, know it true. How do some people still support him cause he hates buhari just means that given the chance they too wil loot the whole country dry. Shameless clowns.

1 Like

Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by excel101(m): 6:26am On Dec 17, 2018
The blame game has started again
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by 4dor: 6:50am On Dec 17, 2018
Teacher1776:
This is how this idiot will continue to complain till his four years have expired.

Are you ok? What backlog did Fayose inherit? Fayemi was only owing a month salary and this was because the state's allocation was not released by the FG at the time. If any of your family members went through this terrible period will you be saying this nonsense? If not for the grace of God and a good support system I wonder what would have happened to some of my family members. If you don't know zilch about a situation have the decency to keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by victorazyvictor(m): 6:50am On Dec 17, 2018
This APC man u don enter, plz concentrate. we go see how u go perform.
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by tolexy007(m): 6:57am On Dec 17, 2018
post=73913044:
18 BILLION NAIRA ?
Fayose will rot in jail.
see this zombie, y can't probe him and instead of making noise
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by bendike: 7:12am On Dec 17, 2018
Here we go again grin
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by udemzyudex(m): 7:16am On Dec 17, 2018
He collected 18billion and refuse to pay salary, what then did he use it for?

Why not write a petition to EFCC, stating the above to them?
I don't just want talk, I want action.
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by Ahmeduana(m): 7:20am On Dec 17, 2018
BillGoldberg:

And Buhari will die a painful death. Fact!
I would have dash you a a thousand LIKE if I can, it happens that there is only one LIKE, I just this your reply to that ANIMAL.
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by ajayiopy: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2018
FAYOSE ALSO INHERITED DEBT AND CLEAR IT
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by Omeokachie: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2018
But you promised to pay workers nau.

Abi excuse don dey enter ni?

Ekiti, eku one chance o grin
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by Jaideyone(m): 7:50am On Dec 17, 2018
Teacher1776:
lie!!! fayemi didn't owe salaries

liar!!! liar!!!
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by Jaideyone(m): 7:53am On Dec 17, 2018
bobby86:
U also left backlogs wen u left d same office in 2014,so keep ur mouth shut nd work.U 're intimidated at wht he has done in terms of infrastructure.Do ur own my brother nd stop complaining. I am in Ekiti,we know how e dey go.Pple don't want u sir,u 're even d worst looter, u 're rigged in nd wl be booted out soon by God grace
another pathetic liar. how many months was fayemi owing when he left in 2014? pls tell us instead of spreading lies
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by TheBlessedMAN: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2018
PassingShot:

Looted brain, so it's ok for every governor to just come in and loot all lootables and keep quiet about the past looting?

Useless youths aplenty in Nigeria.
A good and competent mechanic is one who repairs a broken car without complaining of how previous ones have mishandled the said car.

You lot shouldn't have collected the job with heavy promises to get it working again after two years, only to come back and be giving us all these incessant excuses.

take it or leave it, we've got someone who can get nigeria car working for us again and come 2019 we're giving him the job.

Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by walezy14(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2018
Fayose na thief
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by Roodez(m): 9:51am On Dec 17, 2018
Teacher1776:
Wherever you got your info from, it definitely not worth it
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by Charly68: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2018
The man was busy paying his contractors and the likes to make his cash and get out of the place..who cares if civil servants are paid or not ?
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by molas02: 10:31am On Dec 17, 2018
yarimo:
FAYOSE is a disgrace to good governance.
shut d Bleep off
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by Teacher1776(m): 11:19am On Dec 17, 2018
4dor:

Are you ok? What backlog did Fayose inherit? Fayemi was only owing a month salary and this was because the state's allocation was not released by the FG at the time. If any of your family members went through this terrible period will you be saying this nonsense? If not for the grace of God and a good support system I wonder what would have happened to some of my family members. If you don't know zilch about a situation have the decency to keep quiet.
You didn't even read properly to get my point.
Owing of workers salary by state governors is a hallmark of the Buhari era. It is not a Fayose thing alone. Even Aregbesola of OSun state case was worse than that of Fayose's.
If Fayemi did bot owe before Fayose took over like you claimed, is it not instructive to note that the problem of non payment of salaries is chiefly not a Fayose problem, but a fallout of a bigger problem created by an ineffective man presiding over the nation?
Re: "Fayose Received N18.4bn Paris Club Refund From FG But Refused To Pay Workers" by Teacher1776(m): 11:42am On Dec 17, 2018
anonymous1759:

Both fayemi and fayose are useless. It's not about Apc and pdp. Until the masses stop playing politics with thier future Sorry is thier name. Because from your comment you sound like a PDP supporter. how can a reasonable person Recieve #18 bilion people's sweat and scam them. What did he use the money for? A good governor should have paid the salaries when he received the funds. Fayemi too is useless if he owed the workers salary but collected his own while in office. Instead of you to attack both governors you're already taking sides Shame on you. #18billion is no joke. The kind of citizens determine the type Leaders you've. Just imagine fayose reading your post and seeing likes and shares. He'll be proud of stealing because some people still supporting him. People like you are responsible for the past thives We've as leaders because you'll still support them. Either for the sake of party, religion, favoritism, ethnicity, nepotism, tribalism. People like you are the real problem of Nigeria because you're large in number.
Again, you are sounding like this very "me" you are condemning.
You ought to have gleaned from my comment as a call on Fayemi to desist from the blame game as a strategy, but should rather set to work. If on the other hand, he has concrete evidence of Fayose misappropriation of fund, he should rather provide these to the EFCC where Fayose currently has a case.
Otherwise, the Ekitis should brace up for the usual slogan of "I would have done this or that, but Fayose milked the state treasury dry". Same song Buhari had been singing in the past 3 and half years. It is happening all over again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Denies Breaching Electoral Act On Display Of Voter  Register / NSCIA Laments Current Economic Challenges / LOMA: A Nairalander Who Made Us Proud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.