Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

..destiny.. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / ..destiny.. (344 Views)

My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 11 / Story: Destiny Revealed / A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..destiny.. by prheedhee(f): 12:33am On Dec 17, 2018
*CHAPTER ONE*
The shrill voice pierced the early morning air disturbing the chirping of the birds.
"Tejumade Amanda Williams!"
Oh God.
"TEJUMADE AMANDA WILLIAMS!!"
Father help me, Tejumade thought before she replied. "Aunty Bisi!"
Quick as lightening, she shot out of bed and grabbed a large T-shirt to cover her already modest pyjamas. She ran to the kitchen where the voice was coming from. Her aunt, Bisola(who preferred to be called Bisi for whatsoever reason),was was at the gas cooker, probably cooking.
I'm in trouble, Tejumade said to herself.
"Aunty Bisi, good morning,"she greeted. "You see, I overslept, em,because my alarm clock stopped working and —"
"Tejumade."
"Aunty" Tejumade answered, her face downcast.
"Abi you're resuming your second semester tomorrow?" Bisola asked her.
"Yes aunty"
"Good. Then I don't see the reason why I and my husband will not eat food before going to work. You're still on holiday actually," Bisola said then turned her attention to the gas cooker. A pot of yam porridge was on fire.
"Aunty I'm sorry. I overslept. Like I said,my alarm is not working anymore. I'm sorry," Tejumade profusely apologized.
"Its okay. Go and wake Rosie, both of you should come and sort beans for yourselves. This porridge is for the working class in this house,"Bisola instructed.

Tejumade laughed and exited the kitchen. She walked with heavy footsteps to he cousin Rosie's room.

How is it please?? I may jot be able to update regularly because of my work, but please bear with me.
Re: ..destiny.. by Divepen1(m): 12:47am On Dec 17, 2018
You're yet to hook the readers... The Aunty is nice. Teju is not in immediate danger. Nothing I'd making the readers want to stay. No hook.

Good introduction though. We know Bisi has a husband.. Teju is in a tertiary institution. But hit us...
Re: ..destiny.. by TheBlessedMAN: 1:17am On Dec 17, 2018
We are with you dear. Bring it on. And dont forget to heed the advice of our amiable moderator. Thanks for the upd8
Re: ..destiny.. by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 17, 2018
Phew !!! I'm here
Following

(1) (Reply)

Jamb / Demibi Tube / Experienced ICO Newsletter Writers Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.