Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,389 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Story: Destiny Revealed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Destiny Revealed (1136 Views)

My Fate, My Destiny - Episode 11 / Destiny Delayed But Unchanged By Oduniyi Olajide David…… / A Date With FATE (A Comic Drama Series On Love And Destiny) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story: Destiny Revealed by Oluwafunmilayo01(f): 11:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
EPISODE 1
I opened my eyes,I could still feel that it seems have closed my eyes for a while now,I looked around trying to figure where I am,my eyes captured a man standing beside me, with my instinct I knew he is doctor because of his attire, he stood beside me,smiling at me,I was confused, I closed my eyes trying hard to recall what happened to me.
My name is keji,am 19yr old ,i was given the name keji by my parent because I was the only girl in the house, i had 2 elder brothers ,my parent are very well to do,my dad was a great business man,mum on the other side was a very enterprising woman she had a big saloon,my elder brother is a graduate, he works in an oil company, my immediate elder brother was in his finals, me on my side just finished my1st semester 100lvl in unilag,we lived a comfortable life in lekki,we were one happy family until something terrible happened, I could remember vividly it was dad and mum 24th anniversary, it was a great joy for us,dad had promised us before that we would go to obudu water fall,cattle ranch in cross river state,because I and my brothers have always long to be there,on that faithful day we set out for the journey ,we prayed as one happy family, we all rode in dads latest Ford jeep, we had alot of merriment in the jeep singing and dancing to d music.on getting to Ogun state dad started complaining that the brake is failing,at first we thought he was joking cus dad is good at cracking jokes, not until the jeep started moving recklessly from left to right, dad was loosing control of the steering, I was scared to death, we started shouting the last thing I had was Jesus which came from mums mouth
Doctor:my dear are you ok now?
Me:hmmm…yes but am having a slight headache, and how did I get here?
Doc:my dear just relax ok.
Me:what about my family my mum,dad,and my brothers
Doc:am so sorry but we lost them in the accident you are the only one that survived my dear.
I could not believe my ears…..I screamed
Me:This must be a lie,it can’t happen.
I tried getting out of the bed,I was in tears,but the doctor pushed me back in the sick bed I struggled hard but suddenly I felt something like a niddle pierced into my skin and off I went…..
Re: Story: Destiny Revealed by Oluwafunmilayo01(f): 11:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Ladies and gent ... this is a new story , have you ever wonder how it feels to be left alone in a lonely world ..
Follow me as We journey together with Keji in a world full of Challenge, adventure and love ...
Enjoy!
Re: Story: Destiny Revealed by Oluwafunmilayo01(f): 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
EPISODE 2
I opened my eyes again, I knew I was injected with Diazepam injection,I felt my muscles ache,you will be surprised I knew the injection I was given,I was studying medicine before the terrible incident, I felt weak from inside and seriously hungry…..
Then I heard a female voice saying she is awake,I turned round and I saw the same doctor,this time around it wasn’t only the doctor he was also with a lady,I recognized the Lady immediately, it was aunty Stella,I was shocked and surprised, aunty Stella of all people, what’s she doing here,probably she heard about what happened that’s y she came over.Let me tell u a little about aunty Stella,she use to be mum’s friend back then,though mum is more older than her,she should be in her mid thirty, she has this model like shape,fair in complexion,very beautiful lady,you won’t even know she is a mother of two,I really don’t like aunty stella,though she does not know because I never showed it,I was always given her fake smile,have heard mum talk to her several times to stop her promiscuous life,Aunty Stella is a flirt, she is always defending herself that she has to do it because her husband is a traveller, but to me it is really bad,a married woman for that matter,I never for once prayed to live a life like that of Aunty Stella, it got to a stage I could sense mum was no longer free with her coming to our house especially when dad is around,mum is trying to secure her man I guess…Lol.
But seeing aunty Stella right beside me really suprised me,suddenly she interrupted my thoughts**********
Aunty Stella:keji dear you are finally awake,you have been on this sick bed for a month now.
Me:what!!! You mean have been here for a month?
Aunty stella:yea dear
I could not believe what she said,I can’t believe the fact that have been unconscious for a month now,God what’s happening to my life,so have been a month away from so many things,lost my family, education and even dream…..tears rolled down my cheek.
Aunty Stella: keji stop crying you need to stay strong my dear ehn….
She held my hand tight,the feeling of her hands wrapped around mine reminds me of my mum,mum use to pet me like that whenever am down,the feeling made me cry more cus I know I don’t have mum anymore,finally I opened my mouth…
Me:Aunty Stella, what has happened for the past 1 month since the death of my parent and brothers
Aunty Stella:my dear alot have happened after the accident, your dad’s family took care of the burial rite,the ad part of it is your dad family took over all his properties,leaving nothing for u.
Me:what!!! This can’t be, y should they do this to me,where they praying for father’s death.
Tears rolled down my eyes,at that moment I knew I was done for,no family, am now an orphan, with nobody, now the property that should have given me a bit of joy have been taken away, God where do I start from,I had dreams and ambition is this how it all going to die?I asked myself with tears flowing down my cheek, with tears in my eyes I looked straight at Aunty Stella who was looking at me with sympathy, at that moment I knew I had only her,but the question is,is she for real?,come to think of it,if my own relative could betray me,what of mum’s friend, God what if she do the worst I was filled with lot of thoughts, I thought of how my family have been my everything now I am an orphan,where do I start from…..doctor cleared is throat.
Doc:Mrs Stella,as u can see she is ok now,so she would be discharged by tomorrow.
Aunty Stella:no prob sir.
Doc:alright, excuse excise me please.
The doctor left….
Aunty Stella: Keji dear,don’t worry ok,am here for you ok.
I looked at her, is he for real?
Me:ok ma,thank you ma.
Aunty Stella: no prob,I have to go now ok,I will be back first thing tomorrow morning to pick you up.
Me:no prob ma,thanks.
She stood up kissed me on my fore head and and left.
Me:God is she for real?…..
Re: Story: Destiny Revealed by Oluwafunmilayo01(f): 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2018
EPISODE 3
The following day was a Friday I was already set,thanks to the nurses that dressed me up and got me ready,the nurses have been so nice to me,they liked me just between 3days I regained consciousness, they were always smilling at me,one of the nurse known as nurse titi was the one that got me dressed that morning….
Nurse titi:keji,am really gonna miss you.
Me:I will miss u too,I smiled.
Nurse titi:don’t worry ok,If am privileged to get madam Stella’s contact, I will always come and pay you a visit.
Me:had really appreciate that.
We both smiled and she left……
I sat on the sick bed waiting for aunty Stella,thought she said she would be here first thing tomorrow morning, how could she fail her promise, probably she is with one of those her numerous s-x partner,I thought… Then I heard the door open,it was aunty Stella,finally she is here….
Aunty Stella: sorry dear,I was stucked in traffic,hope you not offended.
Me:not at all ma,atleast am happy you are here.
Aunty Stella: let’s go now.
She helped me carry my bag, and when we got to the reception, she greeted nurse titi and one other nurse at the counter….
Aunty Stella:nurse titi how much is the bill.
Nurse titi:150k ma.
She handed the money to her…
Nurse titi:thank you ma,please ma can I have your number?
Aunty Stella:with a confused face,but why?
Nurse titi:I just want to get close to keji,cus am really gonna miss her.
I looked at aunty Stella’s face she was reluctant at first but at last she agreed and gave her the number.
Nurse titi:with a smile,thank you ma.,I really appreciate.
Aunty Stella:no prob.
Aunty Stella held my hands and we walked out of the hospital, we got to where she parked her car,she opened the boot and kept my bags there,she told me to enter,I stood at the front of the door holding the handle,I took one more look at the hospital,shaked my head,and entered the car.she ignite the car and drove off,on our way to her house,I wasn’t myself,I could not imagine myself without my family,am not even used to staying with someone,cus mum and dad don’t want me out of their sight, but this is me now going to aunty stella’s house to stay,keji u re really in for it I said to myself…aunty Stella tapped me and shaked me off my thoughts.
Aunty Stella:with a confused look…are u ok?
Me:yes ma.
Aunty Stella:don’t tell me you are thinking again.
Me:no ma.
Aunty Stella: are you sure?
Aunty Stella:don’t worry we are almost home.
She continued driving straight to Ikeja,Aunty Stella stays at Ikeja,have been to her house at many interval,she stays in a well finished 3 bedroom flat in ikeja,she drove straight and horned at a black magnificent gate,she horned again,the third time the gate was opened by her gateman popularly known as musa,i knew musa back then,a very funny Hausa man,whenever mum sends me to aunty Stella house,he always crack some not funny jokes for me,I will just encourage him by laughing… Lol..
Aunty Stella drove in,I knew she was angry because musa didn’t open the gate quick,i knew musa was in for it.she parked the car,musa was running towards us to welcome us I guess..aunty Stella got down from the car and welcomed musa with a very hot slap gbosaa!!!!… God even me felt the effect of the slap.
Aunty Stella: are you crazy?,are you deaf,dont u know have been horning for long.
Musa:holding his cheek,madam make i no vex koo.
Aunty Stella:stupid cow,now f--k off.
Musa ran back to his post
At that moment I knew aunty Stella is not a gentle person, I started praying in my mind not to recieve that kind of slap ooo
Aunty stella:musa!musa!
Musa:yes madam,running as fast as he could to avoid another slap.
Aunty Stella: open that boot and bring keji’s bag inside.
Musa:yes madam.
He opened the boot and brought out the bag.
Aunty Stella: keji dear, let’s go inside.
She held my hand and led me inside,and muaa was following us like a slowpoke with the bag....
Re: Story: Destiny Revealed by Oluwafunmilayo01(f): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2018
EPISODE 4
We entered into the house,nothing really changed about the house, same as it as always been,a very large sitting room with expensive cushions….
Aunty stella:musa take the bag to the visitors room.
Musa:yes madam.
Off he went to the visitor room and ran out after some minute…
Aunty Stella:keji I want u to feel at home ok.
Me:thank you ma,what about the kids?
Aunty stella:yes I will soon go and pick them from school,before then let me prepare lunch for u,you must have been stressed,go and take a shower.
Me:ok ma.
Hmmm this one that aunty Stella is nice to me ,I really hope it last,I thought…,I stood up reluctantly and went to the visitors room to shower. After the shower I left the bathroom and went to my room with a short towel wrapped around my body, I looked myself in the standing mirror in the room at that moment I knew I was looking at an angel,despite all the stress,accident,staying unconscious for a month, I was still looking beautiful and my skin radiating, I touched my chocolate coloured skin,it was still soft and tender, my big sexy,round and white eyeballs,my white and gaped teeth,most of all my natural hair full and glowing, am a girl of great beauty,no guy can resist my beauty, I have this not too fat not too slim shape, round cupped boobs,my hips and a-s are moderate, I looked at the mirror and said to myself I must struggle hard,keji you need to over come this…
The sound of aunty Stella calling my name distracted my attention…
Aunty Stella:keji!keji! Your food is on the dinning,am off to pick my kids,be good ok.
Me:from the room….ok ma.
She didn’t respond I knew she is out, I really didn’t have what to wear, guess I will have to buy some clothes, I checked the bag I brought from the hospital, I saw my pink Micky mouse gown I wore it ran to the dinning cus I was so hungry.. She prepared rice and stew with plantain, I devoured it like an hungry lion,I was about taking the last spoon I heard a knock at the door ,ko ko ko…
Me:who is that?
Nah me musa.
Haha what’s musa looking for now he has come with his wahala.
Me:come in.
He opened the door and entered inside.
Me:musa what is it this time?
Musa:walahi keji me I hear wetin happen to me koo,sorry koo.
I knew that’s what he came for.
Me:no prob thanks.
Musa:walahi he pain me koo.
Chai musa can talk someone to death,is he a newscasting person ni…Lol don’t mind me too much of jenifa’s diary…
Me:have heard u musa u can leave now,thanks.
Musa:no froflem.
He opens the door and left,I sigh at least am free from him,but deep inside me i knew he reminded me of the worst,I decided to turn on the TV so as to forget what happened. I was still watching the program when I heard the horn.. Auntu Stella is back,I hurriedly packed the plate I used to eat and wash it,…then she came in.
Aunty Stella:keji.
Aunty stella:Am back.
I ran out of the kitchen using my hands to clean my cloth.
Aunty stella:what where u doing in the kitchen?
Me:I washed the plate I used in eating.
Aunty Stella:you shouldn’t have bothered.
For my mind I was like is this real or an act,anyhow sha.
Junior and Angela jumped on me shouting aunty keji we have missed u.
Me:have missed u too.
Aunty Stella:keji go and rest I will make dinner….
Is she really kind?…

(1) (Reply)

Some Problems I Noticed That I Have With My Writings On Nairaland. / Why You Need To Use Grammarly Premium / Unexpected Guest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.