Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

"Resign Since You Can’t Fix Economy," Atiku Tells Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Resign Since You Can’t Fix Economy," Atiku Tells Buhari (6874 Views)

Ango Abdullahi: Tinubu, Atiku Can’t Fix Nigeria / Yakassai: I Knew Buhari Can’t Fix Any Of Nigeria’s Problems / France Can’t Fix Your Problem To You – Macron Tells Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Resign Since You Can’t Fix Economy," Atiku Tells Buhari by bixton(m): 6:58am On Dec 17, 2018
Has the Nigerian economy ever been good or fixed before?
If you say It has been good, what standard did you use to arrive at that?
Was it the Chinese standard or the Nigerian standard?
It appears the only thing Nigerians celebrate about a working economy is when government funds are being shared and everybody gets a share.
Re: "Resign Since You Can’t Fix Economy," Atiku Tells Buhari by bendike: 7:07am On Dec 17, 2018
fk001:
Buhari is just an honest man, what he said was the bitter truth.

I know that if it was Atiku he will never spilled it out infact he will take it as an advantage to loot us dry.

PMB till 2023.

There is simply no way to change you buharist. Its just best to give up on you guys.
Are you saying if better and competent hands with sound experience in business and economics had handled the country things would not be better? You hire a CEO for a run down company to change the fortunes of the business. If he is competent the company recovers and grows, no excuses. The reason why he is hired is because the company has problems and the reason he is paid is to turn around the business and not to give excuses for failure, blaming the past management After all he and other prospective CEOs looked at the finances of the company and did due diligence before seeking the job!
Are you guys blind to see that the country is heading nowhere? are your lives any better? Do you not care for the future of your kids? Well most of my friends who are buharist have moved their families abroad and from there or here still shouting sai buhari.
The country needs competent, sound hands, it could be any of the other aspirants but certainly not a mediocre.

Re: "Resign Since You Can’t Fix Economy," Atiku Tells Buhari by Lush100(m): 7:36am On Dec 17, 2018
hey atiku is bad ass okay...may be a "thief" , but please obasanjo /atiku era menn...the economy was good ..unemployment was at it lowest ...banks, oil co , telecom were recruiting...that is a fact.. i am talking of 2002 to 2008...i had 7 job offers, pz (passed), nestle ..(didnt pass final interview), ernst and young , fbn, dbn, uba, even cbn ( was sick on day of test) and other smaller companies.i know people who jumped jobs every year. whereas, companies are closing down now.

i am really only concerned about unemployment......thats my basic yardstick , the ease of doing business in nigeria is hard now and people are really suffering now.
i don't like this handout type of a thing.

so i don't fancy atiku but buhari really disappointed me.Jonathan also disappointed me too

1 Like

Re: "Resign Since You Can’t Fix Economy," Atiku Tells Buhari by Bowwow11(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2018
fk001:

I know that if it was Atiku he will never spilled it out infact he will take it as an advantage to loot us dry.

PMB till 2023.

you are on your own oooo
Re: "Resign Since You Can’t Fix Economy," Atiku Tells Buhari by Omeokachie: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2018
He will ask, "what economy?" cheesy
Re: "Resign Since You Can’t Fix Economy," Atiku Tells Buhari by Naughtytboy: 7:44am On Dec 17, 2018
fk001:

PMB till 2023.

are you in your right senses? Someone said he cant fix our economy u still wanting him as a President.
Re: "Resign Since You Can’t Fix Economy," Atiku Tells Buhari by jomoh: 10:07am On Dec 17, 2018
foreshore:

See this yeye boy, what type of honesty is that? A man that has failed and will always fail, yet wants to recontest again. That's honesty in your own village abi!!!

This kind of honesty

Tougher days are ahead since PDP refused to save during our rainy season.

Re: "Resign Since You Can’t Fix Economy," Atiku Tells Buhari by foreshore(m): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2018
jomoh:

This kind of honesty

Tougher days are ahead since PDP refused to save during our rainy season.

Guess this dude is not in touch with current reality
Re: "Resign Since You Can’t Fix Economy," Atiku Tells Buhari by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 17, 2018
Built2last:
2018 calendar in Nigeria

January =sex doll
February =snake swallow 36
million
March= monkey swallow 70
million
April=lazy youths
May = transmission transmission
June= small girl with big GOD
July= na dem de rush us
August= buhari or jibril
September=everywhere stew
October= atikulat
November= no make money
wetin we gain
December=stain pant for sell
And pesin go say naija no get problem?

Where Mr spell
Re: "Resign Since You Can’t Fix Economy," Atiku Tells Buhari by Built2last: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2018
maybachmusic:

Where Mr spell

Add am
Re: "Resign Since You Can’t Fix Economy," Atiku Tells Buhari by Npfn: 12:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Has any of you notice?? Zarah has not wish her late dad posthumous happy birthday ooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please / Kogi: Tribunal Adjourns Indefinitely For SDP’s Election Materials Inspection / Nigeria Roads Are Among The World's Most Deadly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.