Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,887 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please (6860 Views)

Troops Kill ESN/IPOB Fighters In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) / Ogun Farmer Killed In Imeko By Fulani Herdsmen (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Buhari Storms Kogi For Campaign Rally (Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Englishisamust: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by duro4chang(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2023
The war the headless mob are craving and praying for because obi lost

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Englishisamust: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2023
duro4chang:
The war the headless mob are praying for because obi lost

War is very brutal, you won't remember your family member when it start!!!....

5 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by duro4chang(m): 11:06am On Oct 07, 2023
Englishisamust:

War is very brutal, you won't remember your family member when it start!!!....
I will never pray for war

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by SensetionalGoal(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2023
duro4chang:

Obi matter go Kee you one day... Ozuo!

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Alchemy528: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2023
War should never be the answer; let's seek peaceful solutions."
"Praying for an end to violence and for the safety of all."
"War leaves scars that last for

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:07am On Oct 07, 2023
duro4chang:

cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by duro4chang(m): 11:25am On Oct 07, 2023
SensetionalGoal:

Obi matter go Kee you one day... Ozuo!
A day is coming when you will look back and regret all you are doing today.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Moneyyyy09: 11:31am On Oct 07, 2023
I trust Israel to bomb every living things in Gaza...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Couldntfigurean: 11:58am On Oct 07, 2023
Simon Ekpa and his minions think War is “kpakpangolo kpangolo”,that’s why no sane Igbo man will support their nonsense

I remember what my father said when Nnamdi Kanu was drumming for war some years ago,my father who was forcibly Enlisted in the Biafran army at just 17 years will just laughed and say “umuazi amaro ife agha bu”(children don’t know what war is)
And my mum will tell us how young exhuberant Biafran soilders will come and intimidate people they claim to be fighting for,they will come ask for cigarettes and palm nuts and if you don’t provide them you are in soup

We say no to war

12 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by thrillionaire(m): 12:19pm On Oct 07, 2023
Damn
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by thisisit: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2023
WAR is the natural and inevitable outcome of injustice..

God also use WAR to correct injustices.

Mortal man will die if he will die wether of natural causes or man-made causes.

WAR IS NOT ENTIRELY A BAD THING!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by securitywatch50: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2023
Gbam
thisisit:

but I don't support war no matter the situation.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by securitywatch50: 1:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
Gbam
thisisit:

But I don't support war no matter what.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by frugal(m): 1:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
duro4chang:
A day is coming when you will look back and regret all you are doing today.

Because they dared to challenge your oga and support a better candidate?

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Arda1000(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
Alchemy528:
War should never be the answer; let's seek peaceful solutions."
"Praying for an end to violence and for the safety of all."
"War leaves scars that last for
there's no peace without war

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Woodshot: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
Benjamin Netanyahu has gone full scale war mode because he knows, to arrive at peace men must walk the paths of war where dead bodies, ruins and Hell is a constant...

Let's talk "peace" when the other side have tasted what the other side has tasted.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by JerryGent1983: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
Hamas will start war but when Israel will start dealing with them they will say innocent people are dieing ha I'm crying right now for what is about to happen to them

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Paraman: 1:26pm On Oct 07, 2023
Englishisamust:
Watch this video. Look how hamas was attacking people from door to door

https://twitter.com/AshleaSimonBF/status/1710593131463184579?t=L-9dFAvkrWK1PD7w1WmhRg&s=19

Look at what they did to this woman they killed....

https://twitter.com/joeechebe/status/1710588314976137424?t=vv3WgEBgw6hmhQSlp8MDxg&s=19

Attack still currently going on

https://twitter.com/HumanDilemma_/status/1710587051710558593?t=sE8HwEidb3ViMyIuuars7w&s=19

Israel is currently retailaiting. Video show a tower been bombed in Gaza

https://twitter.com/Anil_Kumar_ti/status/1710586153685131313?t=Q0fDFrHzGIPuOt95V03gTA&s=19
There's nothing the palistines are doing to the Jews now that the Jews have not done to them.

I hope they settle this latest madness as soon as possible

5 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by shortgun(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2023
When there's injustice war is inevitable.
Na once person go die

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Arda1000(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2023
[quote author=thisisit post=126253857]WAR is the natural and inevitable outcome of injustice..

WAR IS NOT ENTIRELY A BAD
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Arda1000(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Simon Ekpa and his minions think War is “kpakpangolo kpangolo”,that’s why no sane Igbo man will support their nonsense

I remember what my father said when Nnamdi Kanu was drumming for war some years ago,my father who was forcibly Enlisted in the Biafran army at just 17 years will just laughed and say “umuazi amaro ife agha bu”(children don’t know what war is)
And my mum will tell us how young exhuberant Biafran soilders will come and intimidate people they claim to be fighting for,they will come ask for cigarettes and palm nuts and if you don’t provide them you are in soup

We say no to war

both you and your dad are cowards.
My dad was in the war and his story gives me inspiration of how our people stood to their ground during the genocidal war,they didn't have much but we're determined to fight to the last man,wasnt it for the blockade brave men like my dad would have finished the useless country called Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by samomoli: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
Don't you know that it is the leaders of countries that go to war most especially for their own personal interest. The people should be wise stop supporting these politicians blindly

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by creativehubb: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2023
All these gen z always calling for anarchy, till they start living in holes and trenches, drinking their urine for water and human carcass for food. If you take peace for granted you will suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by mrvitalis(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2023
Englishisamust:
Watch this video. Look how hamas was attacking people from door to door

https://twitter.com/AshleaSimonBF/status/1710593131463184579?t=L-9dFAvkrWK1PD7w1WmhRg&s=19

Look at what they did to this woman they killed....

https://twitter.com/joeechebe/status/1710588314976137424?t=vv3WgEBgw6hmhQSlp8MDxg&s=19

Attack still currently going on

https://twitter.com/HumanDilemma_/status/1710587051710558593?t=sE8HwEidb3ViMyIuuars7w&s=19

Israel is currently retailaiting. Video show a tower been bombed in Gaza

https://twitter.com/Anil_Kumar_ti/status/1710586153685131313?t=Q0fDFrHzGIPuOt95V03gTA&s=19

I am Igbo and I'm proud of that

No body prays for war, no body wishes for war... But only a coward runs away from fighting

I rather die fighting than live as a slave
My forefathers drowned themselves than to be slaves, 100s of thousands committed suicide

I rather die than live to see and enemy rule over my land

Peace of never gotten by avoiding war,it's gotten from mutually assured destruction...thats the only way to have peace

South East have the lowest Fulani attack know why? Because the rate of the attackers getting killed is high

7 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Rich4god(m): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2023
My friend once said.... Whenever you hear someone shout "A***h* A**ar"... Without asking questions, just run. In one of these videos that the OP post. The gunmen were parading a women they killed. And guess what they were shouting....

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Couldntfigurean: 1:51pm On Oct 07, 2023
Arda1000:

both you and your dad are cowards.
My dad was in the war and his story gives me inspiration of how our people stood to their ground during the genocidal war,they didn't have much but we're determined to fight to the last man,wasnt it for the blockade brave men like my dad would have finished the useless country called Nigeria.
You and your dad are both delusional,online warriors that will Crap their pants when they hear Ak47,bet your dad wasn’t even born then,because everybody who witnessed the war pray they never witness it again
Maybe your dad don’t love you and want you to go waste your life in a war

And if you like war so much,take it your backwater villages
Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Arda1000(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
You and your dad are delusional,online warriors,bet your dad wasn’t even born then,before everybody who witnessed the war pray they never witness it
let me also add delusions to the list of things disturbing you and your dad.
Or maybe you are just one of the dirty Ronu from the regional waste headquarters in Oshogbo.
Iyi
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by anyination: 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2023
I keep saying religion of piss is evil.
Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Arda1000(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
You and your dad are both delusional,online warriors that will Crap their pants when they hear Ak47,bet your dad wasn’t even born then,because everybody who witnessed the war pray they never witness it

And if you like war so much,take it your backwater villages
Thank you
You and your dad are delusional,online warriors,bet your dad wasn’t even born then,before everybody who witnessed the war pray they never witness it
[/quote] let me also add delusions to the list of things disturbing you and your dad.
Or maybe you are just one of the dirty Ronu from the regional waste headquarters in Oshogbo.
Iyi

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by Couldntfigurean: 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2023
Arda1000:
let me also add delusions to the list of things disturbing you and your dad.
Iyi
if you and your dad love war so much,you can go enlist him in Ukraine,they will gladly receive both of you

They need you there

1 Like

Re: Don't Ever Pray For War!!! Viewer Discretion Please by rinzaugustine: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2023
They will obliterate Palestine from face of the earth for sure

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NNPCL Blames Long Queues, Fuel Scarcity On Distribution Issues / IBB Releases Buhari's Results / Presidential Media Chart: Buhari A Bag Of Incompetence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.