Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,378 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi (29044 Views)

Linda Ikeji's Son, Jayce Jeremi's Bentley Finally Arrives Lagos / Sholaye Jeremi, Linda Ikeji’s Baby Daddy Speaks On Birth Of Son, Jayce Jeremi / Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by Hoodbilonia: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2018
who gives a fuv bout a bastard
what a big shame on ugly linda
bastard child with no dad
i cant imagine he actually came inside her smelly pekus
so disgisting
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by SirLakes: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2018
This one na police undecided
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by Niceman4u(m): 8:39am On Dec 17, 2018
uglee celeb olopa
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by afroniger: 8:39am On Dec 17, 2018
What a life we live in. Nobody will give a shiit about your circumstances so long as you got enough money and fame. Money has many friends. If it was some random single parent nobody would give a shyt. undecided

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by nedubest(m): 8:41am On Dec 17, 2018
This woman no fine o
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by TAO11(f): 8:42am On Dec 17, 2018
Nogodye:
Police turn celeb...Where is the father of Jayce?

Where have you been?

She stole his sperm. embarassed embarassed
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by elms: 8:44am On Dec 17, 2018
https://www.nairaland.com/4744528/dolapo-badmus-advises-young-girls

Has she forgotten her comments on baby mamas, now she's celebrating one. #dowhatyousay#integrity
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by digitsolution: 8:45am On Dec 17, 2018
omo dem go need anoint this baby the way everybody just dey carry am dey famz with am.................. everybody smiling but the heart of man is very wicked.
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by Trustee1: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2018
Richdad50:
Everyone loves to associate with success except some nasty Nairalanders who love to mock someone richer than their entire dreams.
The lovely part of it is that she doesn't know and doesn't care you exist. Work hard and find your own purpose and pathway to wealth. Mocking another under a pseudo name and face, with your tiny little fingers will not get you rich.

#RichdDarts
Raw fact.
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by fimi: 8:56am On Dec 17, 2018
jubrilELsudan:
The baby looks retarded.
i think say na only me notice am
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by pyyxxaro: 9:04am On Dec 17, 2018
Oma307:

I am suspecting that you are the father of the boy

Naaa

Am the grandfather cool
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by Diso60090(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2018
Nogodye:
Police turn celeb...Where is the father of Jayce?

He dey wafi
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by Olulinks(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2018
Oma307:

Not be only you dey suspect him o. Abi, why covering someone else child with Jesus blood!
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by mihis: 9:36am On Dec 17, 2018
Nice
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by condralbedez: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Everybody just de carry this pikin

Both winch oh , ogbanje oh , ekwensu oh all

I cover this boy with the blood of Jesus undecided
she is trying the power of village people ,las las she go blve
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by edo3(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2018
What i can deduce from this is oloshos rushing to meet to her with the hope getting hooked with one oil magnate too.
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by toprealman: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2018
Something tells me this policewoman is not as nice as she is always fronting......only time sha.
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2018
femi4:
Ó dà bí witchcraft
don't mind her one bucket of paint
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by mozele(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2018
Oma307:
while you are the surrogate grin
Oma307:
while you are the surrogate cheesy
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by double0seven(m): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2018
tunde705:
Everybody wants to identify with the baby.

With the mother, not the baby......

Everyone wants to identify with a rich man/woman
Re: Dolapo Badmus With Linda Ikeji Son, Jayce Jeremi by Mizsuccess2018(f): 11:04am On Dec 17, 2018
Say no to abortion... people will celebrate with you when you have one.. forget the shame... embrace that future.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima & Her Sons At Installation Of Her Dad As Chief In Okrika / Majid Michel: "I Won't Be Kissing In Movies Anymore" / Kiss Daniel Unveils His "FLY BOY I.N.C” Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.