Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,940 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC (31640 Views)

Wike Receives Kwankwaso, Set To Commission Projects In Rivers / Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC / Buhari In Trouble: Saraki, Dogara, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Set To Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by omonaijiria: 8:49am On Dec 17, 2018
APC AND FAKE new 5 & 6 been threatened by latest kwankwanso onslaught

Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by biztip: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2018
APC and fake news
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by Bhol28: 8:52am On Dec 17, 2018
Dreamer, he thought he is too popular and deserves to be the president.Though i dont believe this news cos fake news are rampant this days but its obvious kwankwaso had overated himself.All his effort to rubish the governor with fake dollar video have failed.
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by AngelicBeing: 8:58am On Dec 17, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Fake news
tongue
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by bizonline1: 9:02am On Dec 17, 2018
Well... as the saying goes; If you don't know where you are going, then you should know where you are coming from!
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by Charly68: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2018
He needs 1b naira from Baba Atiku..but didn't know that Atiku knows him inside out..does he think Atiku will just be throwing money around like father Christmas ? The man is calculating seriously oo!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by Olumeme: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2018
I'm a PDP supporter, but I know kwankwaso will loose if he doesn't return to APC
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by tjide: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2018
Hmmm... Polithrickcians as their antics, you would not even know what to believe again.
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by docadams: 9:27am On Dec 17, 2018
ipobarethieves:
grin. We warned them but whosai! Fear ipob jews.Nothing dey support dey ever work

You be correct grassroot old school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by WaffenSS(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2018
midolian:
grin grin

The red cap dunce is done masturbating. Now he has realised there is nothing like the real fvck..

Expect him to come public to debunk this though, it is very obvious that he is not happy in the PDP...

Already, he is dead in Kano state, the day he LL be buried is the day Buhari will lift a red cap and set fire to it in the presence of the Kano crowd

Kano has the largest voting Bloc in Nigeria, and this blockhead squandered it all away in fighting Gandollar.

Now he has no political value to anyone. Same shiit happened to tambuwal; neither of the dunces can garner even 10k votes for Atiku.

Yet he stylishly wants to recoup his failed investment in gunning for president by presenting Atiku with a N1b bill.

Fool.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by rapid101(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2018
Blive dis lies of apc at ur own risk

Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by helinues: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2018
Lol
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by WaffenSS(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2018
afroniger:

This Kwankwaso fellow no serious. Where does he expect Atiku to get N1-billion naira to campaign in Kano alone? I guess he bought into the hype that Atiku is a 'money-bag/money-miss-road' with enough money to throw around.

Atiku actually IS a moneybag (theft) and money miss road.

The man has been contesting for president since 1993 and has serially failed at the primaries, except now when he used his bags of stolen money to influence the primaries
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by bluefilm: 9:44am On Dec 17, 2018
helinues:
It is a pity. Kwankwaso was really humiliated at the Pdp presidential primary

I dey tell you.

He hasn't recovered from that loss till this day.
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by WaffenSS(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2018
afroniger:

This Kwankwaso fellow no serious. Where does he expect Atiku to get N1-billion naira to campaign in Kano alone? I guess he bought into the hype that Atiku is a 'money-bag/money-miss-road' with enough money to throw around.

Atiku actually IS a moneybag (theft) and money miss road.

The man has been contesting for president since 1993 and has serially failed at the primaries, except now when he used his bags of stolen money to influence the primaries

That's why kyankeso (cockroach) wanted to rip off 1b from the perennial crook
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by helinues: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2018
bluefilm:

I dey tell you.

He hasn't recovered from that loss till this day.

You do not need to tell a blind is raining. All this featherless politicians would know their worth and values after 2019 election. Saraki and Tambuwal in particular
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by bizhop01: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2018
Story Story...
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by tuniski: 10:02am On Dec 17, 2018
DammyGbade:
The fact remain that PDP is a broke party... That's why they are desperate to return to power... In the whole Abeokuta I've not seen one campaign bill board of Atiku, while that of PMB and PYO has flooded everywhere.... A vote for PDP is a vote for backwardness and retrogression... Though, APC is not the best option, but it's the preferred option for now because their leaders are closer to the people and give everybody free access to contribute to their government.
You think it is by posters? Why and how do you know Atiku/Obi is the main challenger? The people are already resolved to send buhari back to Daura.
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by tuniski: 10:03am On Dec 17, 2018
helinues:

You do not need to tell a blind is raining. All this featherless politicians would know their worth and values after 2019 election. Saraki and Tambuwal in particular
Hope You guys won't go violent after the defeat of buhari!
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by isaacojih: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2018
APC this fake news is meant for children try to come up with something convincing, Kwankoso is going no where, up PDP and up Kwankoso.
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by okofians(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2018
PMB is a goal
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by helinues: 10:11am On Dec 17, 2018
tuniski:

Hope You guys won't go violent after the defeat of buhari!

Why going on violence after winning? grin
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by duwdu: 10:59am On Dec 17, 2018
ipobarethieves:
grin. We warned them but whosai! Fear ipob jews. Nothing dey support dey ever work

Na wah. gringringrin

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by duwdu: 11:04am On Dec 17, 2018
Nogodye:
I think they said they have living the darkness to light... I think there light is now off...

...and so soon too, kwa, haba, yeepa. gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by duwdu: 11:08am On Dec 17, 2018
Nogodye:
I think they said they have living the darkness to light... I think there light is now off...

...And so soon too, kwa? Haba, yeepa! gringringrin

P34c3
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by mfm04622: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2018
tuniski:

Hehehehe clueless! Kwankkwaso Is gidigba in PDP . The tsunami that will hit kano is just warming up. APC/Gandollar very scared!

Why did he drop is senatorial ticket? Or are you not aware?
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by bluefilm: 12:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
helinues:

You do not need to tell a blind is raining. All these featherless politicians would know their worth and values after 2019 election. Saraki and Tambuwal in particular

For sure!

I guess it's almost time up for Saraki. grin grin grin
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by Npfn: 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Has any of you notice?? Zarah has not wish her late dad posthumous happy birthday ooo
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by jamace(m): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
FAKE NEWS!!!!

Kwankwanso: I'm in PDP to stay:
https://www.nairaland.com/4909080/kwankwaso-im-pdp-stay-ignore
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by jamace(m): 1:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Npfn:
Has any of you notice?? Zarah has not wish her late dad posthumous happy birthday ooo
Yes o. Sudan on her mind.
Re: Kwankwaso Set To Return To APC by raumdeuter: 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
PassingShot:
I wish this isn't true and that it doesn't come to pass.

2019 will retire some politicians who thought themselves heavyweight when in fact they are local champions.

Kwankwaso is already seeing the handwriting of his impending defeat at the polls.

I support this, APC shouldnt take back any of those overrated politicians

Who wan decamp should leave now, If they dont leave after elections they will become a problem to the APC

People like Amosun, Okorocha, should leave or be forced out

Lets know those who are left and sincere

Not wolf in sheep clothing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officer Killed As Shi’ites Protest In Abuja (Picture) / Adamawa: Ngilari Thanks Adamawa State Assembly For Impeaching Nyako / Missing In Action: Senators Who Will Be Missed In The 9th Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.