Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Tears Of Joy as a Widow Receives N20,000 for her Business During Xmas Fest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tears Of Joy as a Widow Receives N20,000 for her Business During Xmas Fest (296 Views)

Woman Stops Giving Tithes In Church, Uses The Money To Build House For A Widow / Father Solomon Ukeyima Builds A House For A Widow In Benue State (Photos) / Pastor Anselm Madubuko's Mother-In-Law Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Gets A Car Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tears Of Joy as a Widow Receives N20,000 for her Business During Xmas Fest by Vocnewsblog(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2019
Mrs. Patience Ogieriakhi Whose Husband Died at his Security Post While on Duty as a Gatekeeper, Receives ₦20,000 to boost her Fresh Fruit Business

“15th of January 2018 was the most horrible day of my life when the news of my husband’s death got to me that he had slumped and died workplace as a security guard. It was as if my world came crashing down, I literarily lost my mind. I could not contemplate how I would cope to fend for our 5 children all alone without him.” Mrs Ogieriakhi wept profusely as she narrated her ordeal to the team of Voice of Divine Truth International Outreach and Pick a Child Africa, who visited her at her residence in the New Benin area of Benin City.

The team presented the sum of ₦20,000 to her to support her fruit business which she received with so much excitement while thanking God and Apostle Azemobor Gregory for this noble initiative by Voice of Divine Truth International Outreach to give poor widows a lifeline.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

Follow Apostle Azemobor Gregory on Instagram, @gazemobor.

1 Like

Re: Tears Of Joy as a Widow Receives N20,000 for her Business During Xmas Fest by CuddleBear(f): 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2019
God bless her
Re: Tears Of Joy as a Widow Receives N20,000 for her Business During Xmas Fest by Taniaa(f): 4:27pm On Jan 07, 2019
CuddleBear:
God bless her
Re: Tears Of Joy as a Widow Receives N20,000 for her Business During Xmas Fest by Vocnewsblog(m): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2019
Our darling superMod, please help us post this news on front-page. Thanks sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of Seeing Yourself Washing In The River / 2 Church Guards Steal Pastor’s Daughter’s Panties / CLOSED!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.