Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

AN IROKO HAVE Fallen,says Former Toto Lgcchairman(alh Musa General) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / AN IROKO HAVE Fallen,says Former Toto Lgcchairman(alh Musa General) (181 Views)

Why Pastors? Why Some Men Of God Have Fallen Into Sin / Would You Have Fallen Down And Worshipped A Baby God? Photo. / "I Have Never Fallen Under Anointing Before, Is This Normal"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AN IROKO HAVE Fallen,says Former Toto Lgcchairman(alh Musa General) by DUBAGARIJNR(m): 6:52am On Dec 17, 2018
I received the news with sock that,the spiritual leader of Toto Muslim have answer the called of nature around midnight but I'm very over the lost.

He has been a advocate of peace and harmony.he love humanity more than people's expectations.

He called youths often to seek for Islamic knowledge in other to address issue of ignorance.

May Allah forgive your short-coming and grant you external life

(1) (Reply)

His Grace Is Sufficient / Is This The Best Of Who I Am? A WICC Moment. / Be Divinely Protected In Jesus Mighty Name.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.