Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,158 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina (4255 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Man’s Whose Ex Had A Smelly Vagina Shares His Experience (read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by PraisePiano: 8:57am On Dec 17, 2018
Hello NL please this is a very critical situation that needs to be solved with the very bests of advise thank you!!
So I’ve been dating my fiance for the past 3years and we love each other deeply that we are inseparable. But there’s this problem bothering me in the relationship she smells down her honey pot all the time. She’s very clean and she take good care of her body but I can’t comprehend why she smell down there no matter how much she wash it sometimes the odor would make me discouraged.
Now the problem there is that....... I don’t even know how to tell her, because I don’t know how she’ll feel and I don’t want to loose my relationship cos I love her so much.
Please I need advise.
Matured minds please no insults.
Thanks!!
Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by kestolove95(m): 9:05am On Dec 17, 2018
Since u love her take her like dat and stop disturbing us.

15 Likes

Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by HungerMustGo: 9:09am On Dec 17, 2018
Fresh Green vegetable juice. Ugu leaves, bitter leaves, spinach. Use any of these. The juice I mean. The secret to cure body odour, mouth odour or any odour down there.

Also check for infection down there. Cos if there's infection, the odour will still return.
Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by Nonso92(m): 9:09am On Dec 17, 2018
You'd say,

'honey, your vagina is smelling'.

That's all

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by gabinogem(m): 9:10am On Dec 17, 2018
grow some balls & tell her she's got a stinky pussay...friendship is all about openness.

2 Likes

Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by tolugar: 9:11am On Dec 17, 2018
Get her fluconazole

And

Vaiginal wash.

That's loud enough
PraisePiano:
Hello NL please this is a very critical situation that needs to be solved with the very bests of advise thank you!!
So I’ve been dating my fiance for the past 3years and we love each other deeply that we are inseparable. But there’s this problem bothering me in the relationship she smells down her honey pot all the time. She’s very clean and she take good care of her body but I can’t comprehend why she smell down there no matter how much she wash it sometimes the odor would make me discouraged.
Now the problem there is that....... I don’t even know how to tell her, because I don’t know how she’ll feel and I don’t want to loose my relationship cos I love her so much.
Please I need advise.
Thanks!!

4 Likes

Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by carter009(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2018
kestolove95:

2 Likes

Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by Kenzico(m): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by Dantepet3000: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2018
PraisePiano:
Please I need advise.
Thanks!!
You are not alone on this Bro. if u love her as u claim, u will tell her. And please get used used to smell from time to time. if u are a real man, Smell should not scare u
Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by Jonadull: 9:24am On Dec 17, 2018
kestolove95:
Do you have a smelly vagina?

21 Likes

Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by bdchange(m): 9:24am On Dec 17, 2018
If you truly love someone the only thing you owe them is to tell them the truth to their face no matter the consequences it may bring. Anything aside that you don't care about the person. After that you can both work out the solution to the problem. Sefini!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2018
kestolove95:
Ehn! U well so? Marry smelly puzzy?

Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by 3phase(m): 9:44am On Dec 17, 2018
So since 3yrs wey u don dey endure d smell,na now ur eyes come open u come dey ask how to tell her abi?wetin no kill u go make u stronger.continue enduring the lord is ur strength

6 Likes

Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by FarahAideed: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2018
Your woman has either bacteria vagininosis or candidiasis..there is am expert on Instagram called @fertilitywithmarie that can help you

2 Likes

Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by Finnese001: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2018
grin
I love smelling pussay
Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2018
Lord is ur strength bro, I've been in ur shoe before, its really hard for us

1 Like

Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by kestolove95(m): 9:54am On Dec 17, 2018
SmellySperm:

Ehn! U well so? Marry smelly puzzy?
lol, dey shud leave it for smelly sperm den

1 Like

Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 17, 2018
You tell her with your mouth. Besides, is the vagina the most important aspect of her entire being and person. ?

Seriously, what's all the fuss about vagina smell? The male and female groin generally smells even with strict hygiene due to its stuffy and airless enclosure

1 Like

Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 17, 2018
Dantepet3000:

You are not alone on this Bro. if u love her as u claim, u will tell her. And please get used used to smell from time to time. if u are a real man, Smell should not scare u
Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2018
kestolove95:
lol, dey shud leave it for smelly sperm den
Everybody sperm dey smell na, even ursgrin
But y are u defending smellypuzzy? I dey suspect u

1 Like

Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by kestolove95(m): 11:25am On Dec 17, 2018
SmellySperm:

Everybody sperm dey smell na, even ursgrin
But y are u defending smellypuzzy? I dey suspect u
so sperm dey smell?...hmmmn me never see my sperm b4
Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by Mursz: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2018
kestolove95:

Hahahahhahah... exactly the same advice i’ll give.
Carry your baggage like that and stop bugging us.
Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by Meta4element(m): 11:29am On Dec 17, 2018
When next you are making love to her...use a C0nd0m and cover your second and middle finger..Dip it into that place...just try bring it close to her Nose...ofcouse she will ask you "Did you put your fingers inside gutter?"...Show her the place the gutter smell is coming out from..watch her reaction..if she's sobber?..please try help her..carry her visit a doctor...if she flares up?... dump her silly ass...As a man it will be a sad thing if we are to wake up one-day and see a topic on nairaland "Man dies due to Suffocation from Rotten fish smelliny kitten"...

#SayNoToRottenFishSmellyPu$$y"

16 Likes

Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 17, 2018
kestolove95:
Then is a pity you not hitting the right man, he should hit the ryt spot and make u cum#so sorry dear

Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by carter009(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2018
I don't think so...
kestolove95:
Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by illegal7(m): 11:48am On Dec 17, 2018
Try to cum in less than no time after insertion.... When she starts getting worried, now tell her why ? grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by illegal7(m): 11:50am On Dec 17, 2018
I like smelling pussy sometimes Sha ... Tho they are never meant for keeps... shocked shocked shocked shocked Smelling pussy is real tho.. grin grin grin
Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by kestolove95(m): 11:55am On Dec 17, 2018
SmellySperm:

Then is a pity you not hitting the right man, he should hit the ryt spot and make u cum#so sorry dear
women sperm no dey cum out, abi na squirting u dey call sperm?
Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by wiseone28: 11:58am On Dec 17, 2018
kestolove95:
Since u love her take her like dat and stop disturbing me .

Don't be rude just read and pass
Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by bountyhunter: 12:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ah some adults eh? Just fuckin' say your mind ffs
Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by marvin906(m): 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
Yuck..
did that rubbish once out of konji..
the chick head was not fine buh her body was to die for not knowing she's store's fish in her nunu.what to do I gats fire home
no retreat no surrender..
na God save me last last sha

well OP for the girl am talking about it was dirtiness that caused her own buh your girl you need to take her to the hospital if you truly love her

Re: How Do One Tell His Spouse She Has A Smelly Vagina by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
kestolove95:
women sperm no dey cum out, abi na squirting u dey call sperm?
Sweetheart squirting is diff from the main sperm, squirt is watery kind of while the main sperm is kind of thick but not as thick as dat of guys..... For more info:add me up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are These Girls' Ikebe Real? / What Are Your Plans After This Whole Pandemic ??? / What Does A Side Chick Have That Wife Doesn't Have ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.