Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock (1287 Views)

Ooni Of Ife, Sultan of Sokoto, Oba Of Benin And Others At Buhari's Birthday / Bisi Fayemi: NGWF Members Were Not In Dubai Solely For Aisha Buhari's Birthday / 2019: Oby Ezekwesili Joins Presidential Race, To Unveil Party Today - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by Newznow: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2018
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIS EXCELLENCY MUHAMMADU BUHARI (GCFR). WE WISH YOU MANY MORE YEARS IN GOOD HEALTH.
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwfhk1TLO6w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwwGDzUiaoA

Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by Newznow: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2018
HBD president Mohammed buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by Newznow: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by Newznow: 9:59am On Dec 17, 2018
Fine man grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by Newznow: 10:28am On Dec 17, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by Newznow: 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
Happy birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by Mankos(m): 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
our amiable president PMB I salute you May u live longer than what ur enemies had wished u.
God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by tinsel: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
This is the video from last year ..meanwhile God Punish you Buhari
Nairaland really gave you people the opportunity to talk any how.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by Mankos(m): 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
FarahAideed:
God has been punishing you since BC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:32am On Dec 18, 2018
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by mycar: 6:43am On Dec 18, 2018
Why are people like this, that very first videos is old and you guys knew it, something is really wrong somewhere.
I am beginning to believe that this Buhari is different from the old one.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by Corrinthians(m): 6:50am On Dec 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
May God punish all bastard liars wherever they exist. May he turn their wealth to ashes and turn their joy to sorrow and their beds to thorns in Jesus name.

Can I hear you say amen?
Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by Corrinthians(m): 6:53am On Dec 18, 2018
This video pepper that redundant liar for body he had no choice but to go straight ahead and curse Buhari. May the curse anyone place on the president of Nigeria and Nigeria boomerang in multiples of thousands against them, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by Bizmagnet: 6:53am On Dec 18, 2018
Enjoyment galore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by Corrinthians(m): 6:57am On Dec 18, 2018
Mankos:

God has been punishing you since BC
I have no doubt FarahAideed is one of those who wished the gentleman dead and day by day, he appears to be losing it upstairs as baba on the other hand grows fresher.

He should realise by now everything he wished and wishes the innocent man seem to return right back to him.

His hate will definitely ultimately consume him one day at this rate he is going.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by 34webers(m): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
FarahAideed:
[/s]
The way lie is easy for this guy to type makes me feels he really wants to make pdpigz look stupid.
Keep praying for punishment from the most high.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by FarahAideed: 8:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
I have no doubt FarahAideed is one of those who wished the gentleman dead and day by day, he appears to be losing it upstairs as baba on the other hand grows fresher.

He should realise by now everything he wished and wishes the innocent man seem to return right back to him.

His hate will definitely ultimately consume him one day at this rate he is going.

God knows I never wished him dead but I wished him to resign when he was sick ...Well I have never bought into this Jubril thing but I now suspect that even though Buhari is alive in Aso Rock they have also employed the services of two Body doubles to support him in appearances . .. I am still investigating and will make my findings here soon
Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by FarahAideed: 8:44am On Dec 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
May God punish all bastard liars wherever they exist. May he turn their wealth to ashes and turn their joy to sorrow and their beds to thorns in Jesus name.

Can I hear you say amen?

Bro you see me somewhere ne? Haba !!!! Well waiting for me to say Amen to a Satanism supporter is like waiting for ship at the airport
Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by 34webers(m): 8:48am On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
FarahAideed:

God knows I never wished him dead but I wished him to resign when he was sick ...Well I have never bought into this Jubril thing but I now suspect that even though Buhari is alive in Aso Rock they have also employed the services of two Body doubles to support him in appearances . .. I am still investigating and will make my findings here soon
[/s]
Sharap there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 18, 2018
34webers:
[s][/s] Sharap there.
NL rule two broken.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by Corrinthians(m): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2018
FarahAideed:

Please make haste with your investigations and give the forum a generous supply of your devilish lies pronto. I am sure the ignorant little shrills whim you deceive can hardly wait for them.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari Birthday Party Today In Aso Rock by 34webers(m): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
OkaNaUbe:

NL rule two broken.
[/s]
Sharap there. Why didn't you call the mods this time?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious : When APC Members See Atiku In America / Give Us 6 Commissioner Slots- Ohaneze Ndigbo Charges Sanwoolu / Re:Osun Election Petition Tribunal Verdict; How It Affect Tinubu Dynasty.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.