Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,180 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos (19750 Views)

Cameroonian Musician Attacked Kizz Daniel / Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists / The Biography Of The Nigeria Gospel Musician "David Ekene" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by WaffenSS(m): 11:01am On Dec 17, 2018
Radiant1020:
Thank God for his life o
It's like they meant to remove his left eye
Chai... My phobia for anything eyes eh

You fine

You single?

I need a new girl, old one is broken
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2018
sanpipita:
Who else doesn't understand this bollocks

Me too. No narrative of what transpired, just typed a bunch of words with no definitive subject matter. Smh �‍♂️
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by NPComplete: 11:05am On Dec 17, 2018
Denikayan:
The attackers are armatures

No be only armature. Na slip rings.
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by bettercreature(m): 11:06am On Dec 17, 2018
Ire2:

Me too. No narrative of what transpired, just typed a bunch of words with no definitive subject matter. Smh �‍♂️
Probably caught with someones wife or stole meat from the cooking pot
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by pocohantas(f): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2018
Slay king that almost got slayed.
He should watch his associations and movement. Stop looking for yahoo boys that will buy you free drinks or invest in your musical career...

Be wise.
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by Denikayan: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2018
NPComplete:

No be only armature. Na slip rings.

grin grin grin

Cant you just act like you know how the word got there even if you dont.

Or did you try to be funny?
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by rhythyson: 11:11am On Dec 17, 2018
grin grin grin

Just because i said his mouth is smelling oooo

Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by donbabsaint(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2018
you are seriously mad.
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2018
bettercreature:
Probably caught with someones wife or stole meat from the cooking pot

Lmaooooo
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by mascot87(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2018
This is my flat mate. shocked
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by ikorodureporta: 11:46am On Dec 17, 2018
Serious but funny. The pix go good for meme...hope say no be yr side gf guy arrange this one
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 17, 2018
What kind of dead name is jblingzmoney?
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by taretoofine(m): 12:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
THE last PICS GO REPLACE THat Morinho memes, "i Have nothing to say" grin grin Godwin las las
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by Egein(m): 12:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Gospel artiste? His name is Jblingzmoney? Lmao
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by benuejosh: 12:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
He use to be a deadly cultist [almost the whole house were in it] and also secular musician. The bro then gave his life to Christ, became a choir minister with Dunamis Makurdi and has been flourishing in Christ. Had luck to him though.
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by AdujaZik(m): 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
Dunamis song plenteous in the write up
Is he a dunamite??

Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by Repentoday: 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
WaffenSS:
Wait

Your god wrestled with 4 MEN and you still came out bruised, battered and bashed?

Your god sounds impotent

Also, did you bother to ask your impotent god why he allowed 4 men to jump you in the first place?

This is classic delusion of christianity: a man would be robbed of all his possession, beaten, stabbed, and pissed upon...and he'll still thank his "god" for miraculous escape, and hold thanksgiving in crutches and slings.

Right.

If your god was merciful and potent, he won't allow you to get attacked in the first place.
GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS TODAY, TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE. JESUS WILL SAVE YOU AND DELIVER YOU FROM DEMONIC POSESSION.
THANK YOU.
Fools
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by Repentoday: 2:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS TODAY, TOMORROW MAY BE TOO LATE. JESUS WILL SAVE YOU AND DELIVER YOU FROM DEMONIC POSESSION.
THANK YOU.
WaffenSS:
Wait

Your god wrestled with 4 MEN and you still came out bruised, battered and bashed?

Your god sounds impotent

Also, did you bother to ask your impotent god why he allowed 4 men to jump you in the first place?

This is classic delusion of christianity: a man would be robbed of all his possession, beaten, stabbed, and pissed upon...and he'll still thank his "god" for miraculous escape, and hold thanksgiving in crutches and slings.

Right.

If your god was merciful and potent, he won't allow you to get attacked in the first place.

Fools
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by sanpipita(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ire2:

Exactly fake testimony to get the sheeples excited
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by WaffenSS(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Repentoday:
THANK YOU.

Yeah?

Show me one person he saved, you overzealous sanctimonious prat.
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by UncletC: 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
WaffenSS:
Wait

Your god sounds impotent

Right.

Fools
May God forgive you for saying this rubbish..
Repent and receive Jesus as your Lord and saviour
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by babaireti(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
Your god stopped them grom killing you but he did not stop them from giving you a bloody face and swolen lips,how generous is your lord
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by WaffenSS(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
UncletC:

May God forgive you for saying this rubbish..
Repent and receive Jesus as your Lord and saviour

Yeah

Good luck him saving you from all the bad shiit that's happening to you
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by AceRoyal: 7:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
sanpipita:

Exactly fake testimony to get the sheeples excited
Hello Bro, Pls kindly chat me up via 07053331484. I'll like to hear from you.
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by InansBobo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2018
WaffenSS:
Wait

Your god sounds impotent

Right.

Fools
your ways are not his ways. He has his ways; for what reason? Only he knows!
We may get to know when we reach heaven
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by WaffenSS(m): 8:58pm On Dec 20, 2018
InansBobo:
your ways are not his ways. He has his ways; for what reason? Only he knows!
We may get to know when we reach heaven

Hehe

Ok o

Keep believing your fairy tales
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by InansBobo(m): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2018
WaffenSS:

Hehe

Ok o

Keep believing your fairy tales
yes!
And be religious tolerant so far it doesn't affect your personal well-being
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by WaffenSS(m): 11:32am On Dec 21, 2018
InansBobo:
yes!
And be religious tolerant so far it doesn't affect your personal well-being

It does affect my personal wellbeing

I can't stand the sight of idiots
Re: Jblingzmoney, Gospel Musician Attacked By Ritualists. Photos by InansBobo(m): 6:52pm On Dec 22, 2018
WaffenSS:

It does affect my personal wellbeing

I can't stand the sight of idiots
and who is an idiot? What if your acts disturbs us as well? What do we now do?
You can't STAND us we can't STAND you, what then do we do?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Idibia Acquires Two Multi-Million Naira Home / This Lagos Girl Olivia Adewumi Selfie Got Instagram Shaking (photos) / Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.