Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians (19751 Views)

Mo Abudu Reacts To Allegations Of Sleeping With Politicians / Bella Shmurda: I Would Have Still Been At LASU Wining And Dining With Carryovers / Daddy Freeze Slammed For Dining With Hushpuppi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 07, 2017
Ace Nigerian comedian, Ali Baba who was spotted at Senate President, Bukola Saraki's daughter's wedding recently and called out by fans, has replied those who called him a hypocrite.

According to him, nobody has the right to call him out because he's first a standup comedian, talk show host, actor, ideas consultant and businessman, which means his business is to provide any of the requested services listed. Here's what he wrote;

"I have addressed this issue before but it seems some people's stupidity or ignorance is on a dynamic climb. Let me first say that I am a service provider. I am an MC, Stand-Up Comedian, talk show host, actor, ideas consultant and businessman. Which means my business is to provide any of the requested services listed. That said I am a Nigerian and a vocal one too.

I use any platform I am on to talk about the things I observe and experience. I have not stopped being a citizen. So whatever party is in power, can use my services and get served when they step out of line. That cannot change. So I was an MCee at the Sarakis wedding. And the idiots woke up to their refrain again. "There he goes again dining and wining with the people he criticizes. Hypocrite!!" Wow! The wedding was not covered by photographers? Were there no caterers? Were there no event planners? Did they not use an airline to fly into Lagos? How about the decorators? There was media coverage.

All newspapers and magazines. Even the publisher of Thisday and owners of Channels Tv. They attended and provided services. What about the hotel and venue? They provided services. Fashion designers. Jewellers. Cake makers. Drinks and food. Printers. Security services. Makeup artists. Live bands, sound engineers... They all came to offer their services. Just like I did. When these politicians steal us blind, don't lawyers represent them in court? They are providing services abi? But fools like this @Chrys.chikere can't phantom that. Don't these politician attend the same churches that you attend? In the presence of God? How many churches have sent them out?

Or excommunicated them? But ALI BABA being an MC at their event is the reason our economy is this bad. Even when ALI BABA tells them more truth than some of your pastors, that pray for them to succeed. Some people's stupidity is on 3D. But blame it on their OS. Some Operating systems can't work with all apps"

https://www.lailasblog.com/ali-baba-comes-fans-called-hypocrite-dining-politicians/

Lalasticlala

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Mexzy4sho(m): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2017
Ali baba, if we call you a hypocrite then you are a hypocrite. Just take it like that. : wink wink

41 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Evablizin(f): 10:10am On Nov 07, 2017

Jobless fans. Sir i agree with you,some people's stupidity or ignorance is on extra dynamic climb. Give those fans the opportunity to attend such event and watch them disgrace themselves.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Smellymouth: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2017
Sorry Ali, so many people dey vex for this country and dem just dey transfer aggression to anybody when dey frolick with the criminals up there.
On behalf of the villagers, I say---->

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by teresafaith: 10:10am On Nov 07, 2017
Hmm
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by NLevents: 10:11am On Nov 07, 2017
No, you are not a hypocrite, you are just hypocritical in nature.

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2017
cool
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by AuroraB(f): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2017
You are the hypocrite you comfortably called them undecided angry

5 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Elnino4ladies: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2017
AuroraB:
You are the hypocrite you comfortably called them undecided angry

Shut up Lil bitch. Did you bother to even read the text up there?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by AuroraB(f): 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Shut up Lil bitch. Did you bother to even read the text up there?
Your mother is the bit.ch here.
And yes, he's a hypocrite, you SOB sad

10 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Best978: 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by jaheymezz(m): 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
abi Alibaba is mad

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Syphonn(m): 12:34pm On Nov 07, 2017
DOES TRUE LOVE REALLY EXIST

Many guys tend to fall victims of heartbreaks more than girls because they believe that once a girl starts visiting them and hooking up with them that it is love. True love is hard to find for so many and it is also difficult to understand whether the person you think loves you or its the reverse.
READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/does-true-love-exist/
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by olabrad: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mexzy4sho:
Ali baba, if we call you a hypocrite then you are a hypocrite. Just take it like that. : wink wink

He already makes it clear. If your pastor doesn't send them out of the church, then your pastor too is a hypocrite

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by muller101(m): 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2017
AuroraB:
Your mother is the bit.ch here.
And yes, he's a hypocrite, you SOB sad
he calls u a bit.ch and u flare up
BITCH. BABE IN TOTAL CONTROL OF HERSELF
grin always try to make fruit salad if u are given more than enough fruits u can't finish once.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by falcon01: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2017
Ayele oo
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by ItuExchange(m): 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
How would you reach your destination if you throw stones to every dog that barks?

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller: .com.ng
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Destined2win: 12:40pm On Nov 07, 2017
angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Justdare: 12:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
"I have addressed this issue before but it seems some people's stupidity or ignorance is on a dynamic climb. "

PURE SAVAGERY!! Bros gat no chill.

Bros, we know their type jare. Come on social media to form Messiah but will queue to collect a cup of rice and 1k fr their votes.

"They are providing services abi? But fools like this @Chrys.chikere can't phantom that"

Lol @ phantom. Na only me see am??

4 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Elnino4ladies: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
AuroraB:
Your mother is the bit.ch here. And yes, he's a hypocrite, you SOB sad

LMAO Lil bitch is pained

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by AuroraB(f): 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2017
muller101:
he calls u a bit.ch and u flare up
BITCH. BABE IN TOTAL CONTROL OF HERSELF
grin always try to make fruit salad if u are given more than enough fruits u can't finish once.
Did I flare up? And how is it possible you know he meant that Did you ask him or the normal Nigerian habit of giving excuse on behalf of others? Did you?

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by AuroraB(f): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

LMAO Lil bitch is pained
I'm not. Your mother has been there, so wtf grin

7 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Ibbravo(m): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
if saraki want to buy my products, i will even sell at higher price....if you like call me hypocrite....that your damn business.
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by samtes(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
make i just the laugh at the service of 4Gstupirees some persons seem to be puttin out-here. fool...s with capital latter!!!
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by muller101(m): 12:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
AuroraB:
Did I flare up? And how is it possible you know he meant that Did you ask him or the normal Nigerian habit of giving excuse on behalf of others? Did you?

you still didn't get my point. You know on this forum there are many ways u can respond to some comments directed to u and it will forever remain in the soul of ur attacker. Come on always try to spice up some stuffs. grin
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by miqos02(m): 1:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
wow
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
NLevents:
No, you are not a hypocrite, you are just hypocritical in nature.

Nairaland party 3.0 heavily loading, why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03

How?
Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by anonimi: 1:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
That said I am a Nigerian and a vocal one too.

I use any platform I am on to talk about the things I observe and experience. I have not stopped being a citizen. So whatever party is in power, can use my services and get served when they step out of line. That cannot change.

Or excommunicated them? But ALI BABA being an MC at their event is the reason our economy is this bad. Even when ALI BABA tells them more truth than some of your pastors, that pray for them to succeed. Some people's stupidity is on 3D. But blame it on their OS. Some Operating systems can't work with all apps"

Was he with Charlie Boy when he was protesting successfully to force Bubu, leader of te 40 thieves cabal to end his medical tourism abroad and return home?
Can anyone share Ali Baba's pictures at any of the rallies?
Thanks in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vjV4ZTPijo

2 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2017
angry angry

People like this Alibaba make me sick
Bloody hypocrite
After dining with corrupt politicians he will still come back on his stupid radio show to complain about the state of the nation claiming street representer...

Arrant Nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Ali Baba Comes For Fans Who Called Him A Hypocrite For Dining With Politicians by Ndy1919: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
AuroraB:

Cursing someone's else mother shows you have no respect for your own parents.... Na WA....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

2face Idibia Acquires Two Multi-Million Naira Home / This Lagos Girl Olivia Adewumi Selfie Got Instagram Shaking (photos) / Vandora And Rico Swavey Looking Cute Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.