Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer (40570 Views)

Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly / Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku / Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by jamace(m): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Denikayan:
[s][/s]

You swept the corruption acts under the carpet like your master, Buhari, kwo? Criminals claiming integrity.

1 Like

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by KhalikanENT: 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
And the youth will still be running after next level.

I hope it won't be next level to abject poverty

2 Likes

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by ogatboy(m): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nigerian's are the most foolish set of people. First, why not ask Buhari to explain this. We know Atiku is a thief but Mr. Integrity should prove his integrity. Between, Buhari is fighting corruption and with all the noise of Atiku as a thief why has Buhari's Efcc not picked him up? Then it shows fight against corruption is still selective.

I forgot, APC supporters earn 30k monthly and are without brains.

By the way Malta is chilling. Its my honeymoon destination.

Iranu

1 Like

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by bluke(m): 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
Let PMB investigate JAMB,
over 150 people would be jailed in each state.
As a statement that sees the future and threads gently, all PDP officials would be in jail.

1 Like

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by Tareq1105: 12:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
TheAngry1:
I have only ONE question for Atiku: When will you go and answer charges leveled against you for your involvement in the William J. Jefferson corruption case? Just visit America, and address the Congress. If you go and return unscathed, I will personally campaign for you. Until then, Shut the fuuuuk up!

Atiku won't try US government.

I learnt Obasanjo assisted him to get US Visa but he has failed to travel because he knows he has a case hanging out there.

2 Likes

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by Viktom(m): 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Atiku and his forty thief's want the world to officially declare Nigeria most corrupt country in the world, just like his ipobian pigs supporters want to end this country. Their tactics is paint everything Nigeria bad just like give the dog a bad name in other to hang it. However what Nzegowu Kaduna failed to achieve in 1966 slaughter of Sir Ahamadu & others cannot be gotten by Atiku & Co.

We all know how Atiku & his Boss Obj Raped Nigeria anally for 8 years. we all know how Mr clueless with his wife gave up power after Nigerians gave them a good fight. If Atiku wants to un seat PMB let him Buckle up with facts not lies.

you are just an average Nigerian but mentally you are below average.
next time use your brains to think.
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by Mrnakeina(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
post=73921143:
Stealing is now CORRUPTION.
A new Sherrif is in town.
Just imagine Atiku talking about corruption! shocked
Orisisrisi something!
PDP?!
NEVER AGAIN!

He should, since integrity is all you talk about
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by Ftheophilous(m): 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
We Nigerians are the bane of our misery. In this era of democracy, we still allow ourselves to be used by these bloody criminals. Is this the social contract we signed? Well I wouldn't blame us much cos this problem boils down to the fact that we are not really a country, but different communities sharing close geographical region that were forcibly infused. In some countries were true democracy is practised, the goverment does not completely exude power over the people. In fact, the people hold more power, but here in Nigeria, when the government, greatly intoxicated with power, misbehaves all we do is wail, curse, some even mock. But the truth is that if we let them plunder and loot our resources, then for how long? When will this stop? will insulting them make them stop, because it seems they now bask in corruption since all the masses will do is complain without doing anything. Let us siincerly ask ourselves, are we content with clamouring and struggling for scraps while they feed fat on our entitlement.
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by degamemaster(m): 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
What Does it Profit Nigeria to have a President who is claimed to be Integrilized and Yet Billions of Dollars are Disappearing with no one held Accountable!!

It's Really Unfortunate!!

Mark My WordS: The Robbery and Embezzlements in this Government will be The Greatest of All Times....

Buratai and others in that Sector have been Made Billionaires courtesy of Our President..

Maina who embezelled retired citizens sweat was given a Rousing welcome

Ganduje, Caught on live videos babarigaing USDollars is given awards and called a Responsible man

The Nhis guy was being pushed back to work despite the Monumental stealing!

Babchir is still in corridor of power!

Oshimole is still Walking free

It's Not a matter of Party now!

Nigeria is Bleeding.....

Make a wise Choice..

VP Osinbajo's billions of billions too... don't forget that oooh

2 Likes

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by allthingsgood: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
[s]
gentlegenius:

He is not talking about corruption. He is asking simple questions that every right thinking Nigerian will want to know the answers.

Why don't you help your dullard by attempting one of the questions?
[/s]

Amebo oversabi housewife. How about minding your business
mtscheeeew
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by Uguruzik(m): 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
post=73921143:
Stealing is now CORRUPTION.
A new Sherrif is in town.
Just imagine Atiku talking about corruption! shocked
Orisisrisi something!
PDP?!
NEVER AGAIN!

Even if Allah or Mohammed says Buhari's APC government is corrupt, I know your likes will accuse them of planning to loot Nigeria again. Don't you think about those questions?

1 Like

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by gentlegenius(m): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Amebo oversabi housewife. How about minding your business
mtscheeeew
You sound so pained... See what zombiesm has done to your life.
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by godys(m): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
TheAngry1:
I have only ONE question for Atiku: When will you go and answer charges leveled against you for your involvement in the William J. Jefferson corruption case? Just visit America, and address the Congress. If you go and return unscathed, I will personally campaign for you. Until then, Shut the fuuuuk up!
Look at this idiot....
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
TheAngry1:
Don't be blindfolded with hate & revenge. For the fact some PDP stole, is it a license or criteria to allow APC continue in that line? If we don't start changing our ways and mentality, wetin we gain?

2 Likes

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by TheAngry1: 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
godys:
Look at this idiot....

May idiocy never depart from your entire generation. I tag you? May the curse of idiocy never depart from your household...
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by VULCAN(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Now between Atiku's questions and yours....

Which one has a subject matter that has had a massive effect on our economy?

TheAngry1:
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by TheAngry1: 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
VULCAN:
Now between Atiku's questions and yours....

Which one has a subject matter that has had a massive effect on our economy?

Mine, of course. Don't forget, if we employ a kleptomaniac to watch over the SHOP, not only will he empty it, he'll live us indebted.
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by bigfish3k: 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Atiku and his forty thief's want the world to officially declare Nigeria most corrupt country in the world, just like his ipobian pigs supporters want to end this country. Their tactics is paint everything Nigeria bad just like give the dog a bad name in other to hang it. However what Nzegowu Kaduna failed to achieve in 1966 slaughter of Sir Ahamadu & others cannot be gotten by Atiku & Co.

We all know how Atiku & his Boss Obj Raped Nigeria anally for 8 years. we all know how Mr clueless with his wife gave up power after Nigerians gave them a good fight. If Atiku wants to un seat PMB let him Buckle up with facts not lies.

why not point out the lies in those questions. ZOMBIE

1 Like

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by andassyn(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
Do you need a well developed and responsive blog/website ?
If YES
Call/WhatsApp 07087623643
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by artofseduction: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Skirmishes:

I don't miss that program at all. Frank Shuaibu really schooled him. It was a flawless victory
I dey tell u.
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by TruthinAction: 12:11am On Dec 18, 2018
Patrioticman007:
Let's start telling ipobian pigs their Brain is an App , may be they will start using it. If not hatredness how on earth will you compare a certified looter with PMB. Atiku cannot visit ordinary USA because of fraud case. Atiku cannot explain the source of his sudden wealth from a custom officer to billioniare over Night. Atiku bought his mandate with $ dollars without any shame, from ipobian pigs during convention. Obj ain't any saint we know but he cried due to the level of Atiku's corruption's. Well it pains me when people don't see dignity of labor but looting as a way of life will surely breed many more yahoo boys, slay mamas, baby mamas, ritualists, human trafficking and others. If we don't kill corruption, corruption will kill us.

That is why this government must answer the questions. They can probe Atiku if the facts are there. I am not a partisan person. Everybody guilty should be brought to book.
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by deomelo: 12:16am On Dec 18, 2018

grin grin grin
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by deomelo: 12:17am On Dec 18, 2018

[img]https://3.bp..com/-MuPm_Ouxj8M/WiT-NohI0ZI/AAAAAAAAK5M/tQW2vhhuk0cWMggnVBaRo3y3BaxCyEV0wCLcBGAs/s1600/Atiku%2BAbubakar%252BWilliam%2BJefferson%2B%2540ITREALMS.JPG[/img]

Jefferson sent Nigerian VP bribe

Evidence based on wiretap

According to another search warrant affidavit for Jefferson's congressional office, filed last month, $90,000 in cash was found in a freezer at Jefferson's Washington home. A briefcase similar to the one Jefferson used to carry the money was found in a later search of his New Orleans home, according to federal court documents filed there.

The 39-page affidavit released Monday in Maryland, some sections of which remain sealed, does not mention Abubakar by name. But it does identify the Potomac home as the residence of Jennifer Douglas, Abubakar's wife. It also refers to "the Vice President of Nigeria" when detailing the alleged scheme. Although the search of the Potomac residence was mentioned in documents previously released by the courts, names and titles were redacted to keep them secret.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/13170084/ns/us_news-msnbc_wire_services/t/informant-jefferson-sent-nigerian-vp-bribe/#.XAXCWttKiWs

grin grin
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by deomelo: 12:20am On Dec 18, 2018

Jefferson Tells FBI He Delivered Cash To Home of Nigeria's Vice President

GREENBELT, Md. - Nigeria's vice president sought up to $500,000 and a stake in a technology venture in his country, according to statements Rep. William Jefferson made to an FBI informant that were detailed in court documents filed in a bribery probe of the congressman.

Mr. Jefferson allegedly told the FBI informant that he had delivered "African art," which authorities believe was code for cash, to the Potomac, Md., home of the wife of the vice president of Nigeria, Atiku Abubakar, at midnight last July 31.

Details of the alleged deal were included in an affidavit filed in U.S. District Court to secure a warrant to search Mr. Abubakar's house in Potomac. The affidavit was unsealed Monday by the federal court in Greenbelt.

The affidavit says delivery of the money came shortly after Mr. Jefferson allegedly received $100,000 in cash from the FBI informant that was supposed to help smooth the way for a Kentucky telecommunications company, iGate Incorporated, to conduct business in Nigeria.

According to another search warrant affidavit for Mr. Jefferson's congressional office, filed last month, $90,000 in cash was found in a freezer at Mr.Jefferson's Washington home. A briefcase similar to the one Jefferson used to carry the money was found in a later search of his New Orleans home, according to federal court documents filed there.

The 39-page affidavit released Monday in Maryland, some sections of which remain sealed, does not mention Mr. Abubakar by name. But it does identify the Potomac home as the residence of Jennifer Douglas, Mr. Abubakar's wife. It also refers to "the vice president of Nigeria" when detailing the alleged scheme.

https://www.nysun.com/national/jefferson-tells-fbi-he-delivered-cash-to-home/33991/

grin grin grin
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by Bhezzi: 1:12am On Dec 18, 2018
bedspread:
What Does it Profit Nigeria to have a President who is claimed to be Integrilized and Yet Billions of Dollars are Disappearing with no one held Accountable!!

It's Really Unfortunate!!

Mark My WordS: The Robbery and Embezzlements in this Government will be The Greatest of All Times....

Buratai and others in that Sector have been Made Billionaires courtesy of Our President..

Maina who embezelled retired citizens sweat was given a Rousing welcome

Ganduje, Caught on live videos babarigaing USDollars is given awards and called a Responsible man

The Nhis guy was being pushed back to work despite the Monumental stealing!

Babchir is still in corridor of power!

Oshimole is still Walking free

It's Not a matter of Party now!

Nigeria is Bleeding.....

Make a wise Choice..

And i guess what u mean by 'wise choice' is to vote Atiku and Pdp??

kwontinue deceiving ursef..
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by bedspread: 1:14am On Dec 18, 2018
Bhezzi:

And i guess what u mean by 'wise choice' is to vote Atiku and Pdp??

kwontinue deceiving ursef..
If that's your Choice! Good for you!
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by RealityShot: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
NairaMaster1:

Great leaders utilize every opportunity to address their people, to connect and disseminate their administrations’ policies, but Buhari is an Eskimo that gets sick at the sight of snow. He’s a general without a gun. He passed through school with no certificate to show for it. Buhari’s silence is loud; there goes another oxymoron. Yet he wants a second term from the same people he feels are too stupid and lowly to worth his address.
no matter how much sense you try to put forward..

HAtifu is NOT an alternative to Buhari.

#iStandWithBuhari
#HAtifuIsCabalsChoice
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by RealityShot: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
ogatboy:
Nigerian's are the most foolish set of people. First, why not ask Buhari to explain this. We know Atiku is a thief but Mr. Integrity should prove his integrity. Between, Buhari is fighting corruption and with all the noise of Atiku as a thief why has Buhari's Efcc not picked him up? Then it shows fight against corruption is still selective.

I forgot, APC supporters earn 30k monthly and are without brains.

By the way Malta is chilling. Its my honeymoon destination.

Iranu
HaAtifu did not steal under Buhari's watch.

He stole under Obj, as Vice President,
AND he stole as DG at Customs.

if you didnt know, now you know..please stop supporting a barawo!

also, Name one good thing HAtifu has done for this country.

#iStandWithBuhari
#HAtifuIsCabalsChoice
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by ogatboy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
RealityShot:
HaAtifu did not steal under Buhari's watch.

He stole under Obj, as Vice President,
AND he stole as DG at Customs.

if you didnt know, now you know..please stop supporting a barawo!

also, Name one good thing HAtifu has done for this country.

#iStandWithBuhari
#HAtifuIsCabalsChoice

And Dezaini and co. stole under Buhari's watch?? What is wrong with the reasoning of APC supporters??

I forget, they exchanged their brain for stipends. If you like stand with APC.
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by RealityShot: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
ogatboy:

And Dezaini and co. stole under Buhari's watch?? What is wrong with the reasoning of APC supporters??

I forget, they exchanged their brain for stipends. If you like stand with APC.
stick to the topic..

later you will be asking for a debate..
is this how you and your team will be going off topic?

#iStandWithBuhari
#HAtifuIsCabalsChoice
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by RealityShot: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ftheophilous(m): what then do you propose?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Let's Celebrate Lieutenant M Umar. Killed By Boko Haram (Photo) / Osinbajo, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku In A Meeting / Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.