Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer (40567 Views)

Atiku Releases Economic Agenda, Vows To Break Govt Monopoly / Tribunal: Our Server Results Were Released By Unknown INEC Official —atiku / Atiku Releases ‘Evidence’ Of Election Result From INEC Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by ogatboy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
RealityShot:
stick to the topic..

later you will be asking for a debate..
is this how you and your team will be going off topic?

#iStandWithBuhari
#HAtifuIsCabalsChoice

What is your argument?? You don't even know what your topic is
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by fx45(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
jpphilips:
Where did Aisha's ADC loot the 2.5b from?
Not until you tell us where Patience Jonathan's monies came from
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by SniperSmurf(m): 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
DopeTech:
Atiku is a stupid + useless fool

Zombie o zombie!
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by RealityShot: 12:06am On Dec 19, 2018
ogatboy:

What is your argument?? You don't even know what your topic is
lol...
point of correction: i am NOT arguing with you.

as for the topic; if you still don't know what it is, leave this thread before you disgrace your HAtifu crowd further.

bye!
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by ogatboy(m): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
RealityShot:
lol...
point of correction: i am NOT arguing with you.

as for the topic; if you still don't know what it is, leave this thread before you disgrace your HAtifu crowd further.

bye!

Oga you no get point jare. I concour with the brainless nature of APC supporters. You are an example. You don't even know where you are coming from and where you are going to. Reasonable people have left your behind. By the way Athens is fun. Life is chilling
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by RealityShot: 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
ogatboy:

Oga you no get point jare. I concour with the brainless nature of APC supporters. You are an example. You don't even know where you are coming from and where you are going to. Reasonable people have left your behind. By the way Athens is fun. Life is chilling
from Atiku's questions to Athens...

your Off-Point has gone international..

maybe your nuts are frozen..check!

bye bye
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by ogatboy(m): 12:48pm On Dec 19, 2018
RealityShot:
from Atiku's questions to Athens...

your Off-Point has gone international..

maybe your nuts are frozen..check!

bye bye

Oga continue with your 30k stipends. Your condition and that of your country na una problem. Make una enjoy Buhari like I care but when I speak, I use my brains. Let Buhari answer Atiku's questions.

I did not sell my brain for 30k so I repeat Athens is chilling. If e pain you go and hug Buhari your role model
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by NothingDoMe: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2018
TheAngry1:
I have only ONE question for Atiku: When will you go and answer charges leveled against you for your involvement in the William J. Jefferson corruption case? Just visit America, and address the Congress. If you go and return unscathed, I will personally campaign for you. Until then, Shut the fuuuuk up!
lemme hold this for future reference.
Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by jpphilips(m): 6:15pm On Dec 20, 2018
fx45:
Not until you tell us where Patience Jonathan's monies came from

Guess you have answered that Aisha's ADC looted 2.5b from heaven, which other lie have you told your soul lately?

1 Like

Re: 'corruption Is Official' - Atiku Releases 10 Questions Buhari Must Answer by jpphilips(m): 6:29pm On Dec 20, 2018
hatchy:
Did you travel to planet Mars when Aisha said it and handed the man over to DSS.

Some of you are too r@tarded to read the news, show that news to your teacher for a proper interpretation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Performed Best In The Anambra Governorship Debate? / Salary And Allowances Of NASS Members Revealed At Last - Vanguard / Gombe Governor Inuwa Yahaya Apologizes To Christians In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.