Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,399 members, 7,846,684 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (115182 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 1:11pm On Mar 09, 2011
^
thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by AljUche: 3:10am On Mar 10, 2011
mukina2, i want to start a thread about lagos and i hope you do not see it as me being ethnocentric smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mamagee3(f): 3:11am On Mar 10, 2011
Alj Uche:

mukina2, i want to start a thread about lagos and i hope you do not see it as me being ethnocentric smiley
Always by your side! grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by fstranger3(m): 3:12am On Mar 10, 2011
Alj Uche:

You are never ethnocentric. You just say the truth.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by AljUche: 3:24am On Mar 10, 2011
fstranger3:

You are never ethnocentric. You just say the truth.

thank you my friend, i am neutral here but i have to speak the truth smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by fstranger3(m): 3:46pm On Mar 10, 2011
Can you please unlock this thread!

Its fun and educative, please unlock it. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-620405.0.html#msg7881330
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Areosapien(f): 4:28pm On Mar 11, 2011
Please, delete this thread, as it has no source whatsoever, and contains no shred of honesty. I've always known NL Politics section to be a reasonably reliable place, and not a haven for sad shills who just come in here for their politically motivated smear campaigns. Please, remove it for it is misleading.

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-621606.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Areosapien(f): 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2011
Hey mods. Let me start by saying a Thank You for removing the malicious thread I reported. Unfortunately, it appears the animal is back with his agenda once again.
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-622167.0.html
I ask why this man deems it wise to peddle such lies against a person's name. Unwarranted character assassination has always been a crime, so wouldn't it be more acceptable if you removed this political stooge? If he feels the need to black-paint a common man just to make his mediocre governor of a boss appear acceptable to the masses, shouldn't he consider opening his own site/blog and THEN channeling all his trash in there?

Thank You.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by semid4lyfe(m): 10:30pm On Mar 12, 2011
The title of this thread needs to be changed and the comments of Ramnon.2 ought to be deleted

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-622365.0.html

Secondly, this thread has nothing to do with politics. It ought to be moved to the Racism, Tribalism and Sectarianism section.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-622371.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by marcus1234: 10:31pm On Mar 12, 2011
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2011
Mods, we had a pact.
All the Yoruba threads made by Ramon(Igboman) needs to be deleted, not locked. Or I can start exposing Igbo ynash for NL again. And it's not hard finding their dirty deeds scattered all over the www.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 13, 2011
Can the mods plz unban me? Spambot ! I was posting a very important news in the crime section.

Sorry Ileke-IdI, you've lost your forum posting privileges.

Reason: Spam-like post. Innocent? Send your Nairaland Name to antispam@nairaland.com
When unbanned, please wait until post reappears. Do NOT repost. We're sorry!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Chyz2: 12:28am On Mar 14, 2011
FL Gators:

Can the mods plz unban me? Spambot ! I was posting a very important news in the crime section.

You were banned for posting tribal nonsense,not because of a spambot mistake.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by fstranger3(m): 12:31am On Mar 14, 2011
^^^

Is this how Ibo men behave in real life, stalk innocent Yoruba Bellas?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by AljUche: 1:41am On Mar 14, 2011
mukina2, please can you clean the political section now

the dogs are out of their cages, please ban ramon2 and alex101

thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by alex101(m): 2:04am On Mar 14, 2011
Alj Uche:

mukina2, please can you clean the political section now

the dogs are out of their cages, please ban ramon2 and alex101

thanks

You hypocrite angry don't you see that drag-queen ILEKE-IDI posting garbage about Igbos.

mukina2, pls ban dis clown
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ekubear1: 2:23am On Mar 14, 2011
I would suggest a ceasefire. Otherwise the Politics section will become absolutely useless.

I would also suggest adding another mod for this section. Perhaps two more, even. Two mods is not enough for one of the larger forums on nairaland, imo.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Ramon2: 2:34am On Mar 14, 2011
The earlier Ileke Idi, fstranger, Eku Bear (their side kick), Aigbofa and Alj Uche are banned, the better for nairaland. Ban them now.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason123: 2:50am On Mar 14, 2011
Muki, you have tried. But you must have noticed when Rammon02 started this madness, didn't you?? Ileke idi also reported him but you did nothing yet you
banned Ezeuche?? Mukina, this rammon of a guy/ girl has been terrorising the political section all week and you simply ignored it Not good. mo.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 2:51am On Mar 14, 2011
You guys should ceasefire nao.

This is not the best time to mess up this section.

We are in the election period, and there are serious issues to analyse and discuss. Gosh!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 2:57am On Mar 14, 2011
Ramon2:

The earlier Ileke Idi, fstranger, Eku Bear (their side kick), Aigbofa and Alj Uche are banned, the better for nairaland. Ban them now.

You'll need a bucket by the time I'm done. . .
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ekubear1: 2:59am On Mar 14, 2011
jason123:

Muki, you have tried. But you must have noticed when Rammon02 started this madness, didn't you?? Ileke idi also reported him but you did nothing yet you
banned Ezeuche?? Mukina, this rammon of a guy/ girl has been terrorising the political section all week and you simply ignored it Not good. mo.

Excellent points.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Chyz2: 3:27am On Mar 14, 2011
My prediction is she will ban the igbo posters for good but ban the yoruba posters for a short time then unban them. Just the usual,nothing new. wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 11:00am On Mar 14, 2011
Ramon2:

Nchara,
will you stop being a nuisance? angry
you started with omo-Yoruba, and all his similar usernames, and then Mekusxyz, with all the variations, then akin-egba and so much more.

To all the other multiple users and the troublemakers, if anyone starts a thread to start a fight, they will be banned and its  permanent.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ekubear1: 11:27am On Mar 14, 2011
mukina2:

Nchara,
will you stop being a nuisance? angry
you started with  omo-Yoruba,  and all his similar usernames, and then Mekusxyz, with all the variations, then akin-egba and so much more.

To all the other multiple users and the troublemakers, if anyone starts a thread to start a fight, they will be banned and its  permanent.

Hrm. . .

Take a look at this thread where he is managing 3-4 accounts in one conversation: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-369357.0.html

How does he have the time to manage so many accounts? I guess igbobuigbo is the same person as well. Kind of impressive. Or sad, depending on how you want to look at things.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 11:40am On Mar 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Mods, we had a pact.
All the Yoruba threads made by Ramon(Igboman) needs to be deleted, not locked. Or I can start exposing Igbo ynash for NL again. And it's not hard finding their dirty deeds scattered all over the www.
post  in the right sections,  if you create posts that are meant for other sections in this section again you will be banned.

eku_bear:

Hrm. . .

Take a look at this thread where he is managing 3-4 accounts in one conversation: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-369357.0.html

How does he have the time to manage so many accounts? I guess igbobuigbo is the same person as well. Kind of impressive. Or sad, depending on how you want to look at things.
He is not the only one, you have some men even parading as women and vice versa.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by AljUche: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2011
mukina2:

post  in the right sections,  if you create posts that are meant for other sections in this section again you will be banned.
He is not the only one, y[b]ou have some men even parading as women and vice versa.
[/b]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mukina2 you wicked ooo grin grin ok before you expose me i would confess grin grin

i have one more id that i use and i know you know the id wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by AljUche: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2011
mukina2 more confess still coming grin grin

but let me get back from work. wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by isalegan2: 12:19pm On Mar 14, 2011
Alj Uche:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

mukina2 you wicked ooo grin grin ok before you expose me i would confess grin grin

i have one more id that i use and i know you know the id wink

Alj Uche:

mukina2 more confess still coming grin grin

but let me get back from work. wink

Daaaaammmnn!  She didn't even threaten to waterboard you, and you're already singing like a bird.  shocked  Haba, AljUche.  Remind me never to share any secrets with you.  undecided smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2011
In as much as we have tried to clean the politics board of tribal fighrs.

If we missed out on any thread(s) please kindly post the link in here.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by AljUche: 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
isale_gan2:

Daaaaammmnn!  She didn't even threaten to waterboard you, and you're already singing like a bird.  shocked  Haba, AljUche.  Remind me never to share any secrets with you.  undecided smiley

cheesy cheesy grin grin i just wan expose myself first before she does it for me if i mess up wink smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (101)

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.