Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,348 members, 7,846,504 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (115179 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Ramon2: 3:05pm On Mar 14, 2011
Mukina2

Clap for yourself for the ''exposure'' (note exposure in quotes). Indeed, you sound, look, very fo-olish. You expect me to get banned - when I defend my people from the onslaught of timid fellows - and then sit back and watch you Yoruba goats run amock unchecked? You expect that I will not register with a new name and return fire? You leave Ileke Idi (FL GATOR), Eku Bear, Aigbofa and others to use double ids at the same time to denigrate my people and I or other Igbos should not do the same? Even I, I never post with two names at the same time. I get banned, I come back with a new name. All those names you mentioned are in the past, banned by you and those before you. Many of them so in the past that I do no even remember them. So your so called ''exposure'' was nothing but wasted time.

What I say on cyberspace, I have always said in life fora. Some of those who know me in real life can attest to that. I write in the newspapers with my real names and I say my mind. You, Mukina2 are too small a fry to determine for me what to do.

So take your silly exposure and shove it down your throat. You can ban Ramon2, but I will be back.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason123: 3:27pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ramon2:

Mukina2

Clap for yourself for the ''exposure'' (note exposure in quotes). Indeed, you sound, look, very fo-olish. You expect me to get banned - when I defend my people from the onslaught of timid fellows - and then sit back and watch you Yoruba goats run amock unchecked? You expect that I will not register with  a new name and return fire? You leave Ileke Idi (FL GATOR), Eku Bear, Aigbofa and others to use double ids at the same time to denigrate my people and I or other Igbos should not do the same? Even I, I never post with two names at the same time. I get banned, I come back with a new name. All those names you mentioned are in the past, banned by you and those before you. Many of them so in the past that I do no even remember them. So your so called ''exposure'' was nothing but wasted time.

What I say on cyberspace, I have always said in life fora. Some of those who know me in real life can attest to that. I write in the newspapers with my real names and I say my mind. You, Mukina2 are too small a fry to determine for me what to do.

So take your silly exposure and shove it down your throat. You can ban Ramon2, but I will be back.

Shut up!
Was I not banned (this is my 5th ID believe it or not)?? Was Fstranger not banned? Was Chyz not banned?? Was Bkbabe not banned? Was Alj Uche not banned? Was Beaf not banned?? Was Ezeuche not banned Do you see them behaving the way you do?? You started this tribalism all week even though Ileke-idi warned you. I am not justifying Ileke-idi's tribal slurs but you are the one at fault. Simple, so stop ranting!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ramon2:

Mukina2

Clap for yourself for the ''exposure'' (note exposure in quotes). Indeed, you sound, look, very fo-olish. You expect me to get banned - when I defend my people from the onslaught of timid fellows - and then sit back and watch you Yoruba goats run amock unchecked? You expect that I will not register with  a new name and return fire? You leave Ileke Idi (FL GATOR), Eku Bear, Aigbofa and others to use double ids at the same time to denigrate my people and I or other Igbos should not do the same? Even I, I never post with two names at the same time. I get banned, I come back with a new name. All those names you mentioned are in the past, banned by you and those before you. Many of them so in the past that I do no even remember them. So your so called ''exposure'' was nothing but wasted time.

Joblessness like you. PhD my azz. . . . plz come with as many IDs you can create, NL has no problem deleting and banning you all over. Infact, we take joy in watching you wet your pant because of "Yoruba goats" you cannot win over in an intellectual debate, but yet want to start creating useless threads.

Wo, infact, if you dont create multiple IDs, ko ni da fun awon ara ebi ile e. oloshi shio, egbin buruku.

BTW, none of the people use multiple IDs AT THE SAME time. If banned, we let others know our reg ID. Unlike you ppl, that create multiple IDs and multiple gender to bash ppl on this forum.

Oya, get ready for creating more IDs. . . .o sese bere ni  kiss

@Muki

Message received.
I apologize for the work I caused you, but I dont apologize for exposing these shameless ppl.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Blazay(m): 5:03pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ramon2:

Mukina2

Clap for yourself for the ''exposure'' (note exposure in quotes). Indeed, you sound, look, very fo-olish. You expect me to get banned - when I defend my people from the onslaught of timid fellows - and then sit back and watch you Yoruba goats run amock unchecked? You expect that I will not register with a new name and return fire? You leave Ileke Idi (FL GATOR), Eku Bear, Aigbofa and others to use double ids at the same time to denigrate my people and I or other Igbos should not do the same? Even I, I never post with two names at the same time. I get banned, I come back with a new name. All those names you mentioned are in the past, banned by you and those before you. Many of them so in the past that I do no even remember them. So your so called ''exposure'' was nothing but wasted time.

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!
Please, come back o!
Me sef dey wait you and your "tiri" p[b]o[/b]rsons in that ya Okija-Christian Biafra GOD!

Ewu!

Defending your 'people' your Biafra toto!
Igbotic pig!
Osu!

I say come back and defend your 'useless' people!
Osu Biafra!!!!

At least, we now know your MO on NL and you cannot be missed!
Abi, my marra don taya you? cheesy
You cyber prosti-tute!
Iyamiri!!!

Ijjjiot!!! angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by chic2pimp(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Wo, infact, if you dont create multiple IDs, ko ni da fun awon ara ebi ile e. oloshi shio, egbin buruku.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin. . . . . . Hehehehehehe "Egbin Buruku"  grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by AljUche: 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
Ramon2:

Mukina2

Clap for yourself for the ''exposure'' (note exposure in quotes). Indeed, you sound, look, very fo-olish. You expect me to get banned - when I defend my people from the onslaught of timid fellows - and then sit back and watch you Yoruba goats run amock unchecked? You expect that I will not register with  a new name and return fire? You leave Ileke Idi (FL GATOR), Eku Bear, Aigbofa and others to use double ids at the same time to denigrate my people and I or other Igbos should not do the same? Even I, I never post with two names at the same time. I get banned, I come back with a new name. All those names you mentioned are in the past, banned by you and those before you. Many of them so in the past that I do no even remember them. So your so called ''exposure'' was nothing but wasted time.

see your life now grin you no even get 1 shame

various groups are taking a jab at you from kanuri (me) to edo(blazay) to yoruba (ileke idi)

you know even get shame at all, the same group you are defending, you have disgrace them by exposing your self as a hard core ethnocentric person

and yes why should eku-bear be banned, has he done any think wrong undecided

yes ileke-idi is wrong but you pushed her, didn't you

you should think about what you've done and plan your life better ok smiley

thank Nchara wink grin grin grin grin shame SMH sad
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason123: 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2011
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by AndreUweh(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-624090.0.html
@The Moderators, please delete the above thread as soon as possible. If left undeleted will lead to nasty comments over a sick leader.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by henry101(m): 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2011
Moderator, pls lock up this thread.
This is the height of desperation to mock and spread false news.

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
henry101:

Moderator, pls lock up this thread.
This is the height of desperation to mock and spread false news.

Funny thread, funny comments lol
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Adelaide2: 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Joblessness like you. PhD my azz. . . . plz come with as many IDs you can create, NL has no problem deleting and banning you all over. Infact, we take joy in watching you wet your pant because of "Yoruba goats" you cannot win over in an intellectual debate, but yet want to start creating useless threads.

BTW, none of the people use multiple IDs AT THE SAME time. If banned, we let others know our reg ID. Unlike you ppl, that create multiple IDs and multiple gender to bash ppl on this forum.

Oya, get ready for creating more IDs. . . .o sese bere ni  kiss

@Muki

Message received.
I apologize for the work I caused you, but I dont apologize for exposing these shameless ppl.

The Ph.D thing dey pain you since 2008? Make you no kill yourself over what you can never get till you die and rot. One has moved beyond that since and climbed far greater hts. At my spare time, I am on NL having fun and thumping you guys relentlessly.

Plus, I do not know what you mean by exposing them. If by posting those thrash you did, then what was my own posts for? You expose Igbos, I expose Yoruba. Shikena. What then are you gloating over? Actually, before now you guys have lived in denial that Yoruba men do not kill their wives. Last week I POSTED 5 examples of Yoruba men who have killed their wives, bringing them at par with Igbo men who have done so. Additionally, I POSTED over 5 articles showing where Yoruba women killed their husbands and I challenged you to do same with equal number for Igbo women. By and large, Igbos have always known and accepted that some of them are bad, like there are bad people everywhere on earth's surface. It is only you people who live in denial and claim to be saints. Yet, even your pastors go about fcucking male kids in London.

For those claiming that I am the aggressor, a trap has been set. Let us see who falls into it first.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2011
Adelaide2:

The Ph.D thing dey pain you since 2008? Make you know kill yourself over what you can never get. One has moved beyond that since and climbed far greater hts. At my spare time, I am on NL having fun and thumping you guys relentlessly.

Plus, I do not know what you mean by exposing them. If by posting those thrash you did, then what was my own posts for? You expose Igbos, I expose Yoruba. Shikena. What then are you gloating over? Actually, before now you guys have lived in denial that Yoruba men do not kill their wives. Last week I POSTED 5 examples of Yoruba men who have killed their wives, bringing them at par with Igbo men who have done so. Additionally, I POSTED over 5 articles showing where Yoruba women killed their husbands and I challenged you to do same with equal number for Igbo women. By and large, Igbos have always known and accepted that some of them are bad, like there are bad people everywhere on earth's surface. It is only you people who live in denial and claim to be saints. Yet, even your pastors go about fcucking male kids in London.

For those claiming that I am the aggressor, a trap has been set. Let us see who falls into it first.

Hopefully the mods will lend you a few buckets before you're banned again grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Adelaide2: 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
^^^^^
I ask again, what is the worth of a worthless ban? A ban that sees one back in < 1 minute is a useless ban not worth the time expended in effecting it.

I am not here to discuss politics, or romance, or any other thing FOR THAT MATTER. I have other respectable fora where I do so using my name. My task here on NL, as I have always said since 2008, is to put a leash on you guy's excesses. When you recede, I do so too, when you back, I bite. I have always not been the aggressor, no matter how you spin it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
Adelaide2:

^^^^^
I ask again, what is the worth of a worthless ban? A ban that sees one back in < 1 minutes is a useless one not worth the time expended in effecting it.

My task here, as I have always said since 2008, is to put a leash on you guy's excesses. When you recede, I do so too, when you back, I bite. I have always not been the aggressor, no matter how you spin it.

Mods, he's asking for another ban.

Plz, let him receive o grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2011
Blazay:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!
Please, come back o!
Me sef dey wait you and your "tiri" p[b]o[/b]rsons in that ya Okija-Christian Biafra GOD!

Ewu!

Defending your 'people' your Biafra toto!
Igbotic pig!
Osu!

I say come back and defend your 'useless' people!
Osu Biafra!!!!

At least, we now know your MO on NL and you cannot be missed!
Abi, my marra don taya you? cheesy
You cyber prosti-tute!
Iyamiri!!!

Ijjjiot!!! angry

grin cheesy grin Oh dear!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 5:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
Whao! please not another round.

@Ileke

abeg fi awon people yi sile, if you start any of those threads again, I will give the Onijogbon of NL chieftaincy title cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by AljUche: 5:38pm On Mar 15, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2011
Mods, can you plz move this thread to the crime section. I accidentally clicked on the wrong section. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-624341.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason123: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
csn you delete or move this thread to the right section. thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-624354.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by macjive01: 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-254963.0.html

mod, could pls move this piece to health, its really distressing and pitiful to be in political section.

cheers
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by wesley08(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2011
Here's a message i got after making a routine (?) post;

Sorry wesley80, you've lost your forum posting privileges.

Reason: Spam-like post. Innocent? Send your Nairaland Name to antispam@nairaland.com
When unbanned, please wait until post reappears. Do NOT repost. We're sorry!

My last post was on this thread and I dont know what was offensive:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-624667.0.html

If this isnt some witch hunt I'll'd pls love to be unbanned.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by sona1: 11:20am On Mar 16, 2011
Sorry na_so, you've lost your forum posting privileges.

Reason: Spam-like post. Innocent? Send your Nairaland Name to antispam@nairaland.com

PLEASE SEE MY LAST POST BELOW:

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by wesley80(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2011
I'm back. Aluta continua
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 12:18pm On Mar 16, 2011
wesley80:

I'm back. Aluta continua
I’m impressed, I’ve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before cheesy
Your ban message says you were banned by the bot, but you still have to yarn opata .
why would  anyone want to witch hunt you.

so_na:

Sorry na_so, you've lost your forum posting privileges.

PLEASE SEE MY LAST POST BELOW:

Your post and Gbawe's got tagged by the bot.
Do not try reposting, you'll be unbanned shortly.

sorry about that smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Mods, can you plz move this thread to the crime section. I accidentally clicked on the wrong section. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-624341.0.html

jason123:

csn you delete or move this thread to the right section. thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-624354.0.html

macjive01:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-254963.0.html

mod, could pls move this piece to health, its really distressing and pitiful to be in political section.

cheers
Thanks smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 2:01pm On Mar 17, 2011
There is a lot of strange stuff going on on NL, with mods abusing their powers for God knows what reason. Last week, I was banned for absolutely no reason, it just came out of the blue, and it was a hefty 5 day ban. . . For no reason. I have challenged Mukina who did the banning to point out my offence, she has not been able to do that up till this moment.
The funny thing about my ban was that a good number of ordinary forum members "mysteriously" knew about it immediately it happened. In fact someone even registered as beaf1 to post smears against me, saying since I'd been banned, discussion had become to their liking. lol

Who was beaf1, a mod? Or someone who had lobbied that Beaf be banned for standing in the way of NL's Buhari project?

Its easy to let such matters pass and continue with life, but I got another strange warning from Aisha today, IMHO for having the temerity to reply to a grossly inflamatory post. Please people, judge for yourselves. There are two statements below, look at them yourselves and judge with is worse. Strangely, my post has been deleted, while the inflamatory post is still up there.

Check Barkono's deeply offensive words about GEJ below and check my reply, and tell me if the moderators are not being incompetent, incapable, petty, biased and power drunk.

Barkono:
@Beaf
Yes, their God given right to rule till 2015. A dishonest kafir (who agreed to an agreement), is Islam's worst enemy. A betrayer. Read the scriptures regularly bro, for guidance.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-624285.0.html#msg7917252

Beaf:
Really? You guys will soon be looking for kafirs and Islams worst enemies among yourselves in the desert, because nobody will continue to take this nonsense lying down.
A word is enough for the wise, most ND people are like GEJ. They don't talk much. You guys can continue throwing stones like people without home training, while reading scriptures. LOL!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 2:18pm On Mar 17, 2011
I didnt know suffering from a greasy head can be this bad.

I have told you before, you already know what you did to get banned, yet you keep lying about being singled out, i simply cannot be bothered to teach a grown man how to behave online or how to obey the forum rules.

Instead of typing all that essay up there you could simply have reported the post, and let that be the last time you refer to the mods in that manner.

if you are too big enough to report its your call but as long as you ticked on the little box before signing up you WILL obey nairaland's forum rules.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 2:34pm On Mar 17, 2011
^
Which is worse, my relatively harmless words, or someone referring to the President of Nigeria as "a kafir who is Islams worst enemy?" This is looking more ridiculous.

Why not post the reason I got banned here? Its simple, thats what I asked you to do on the other thread and you couldn't; up till now, you haven't, because there is none.

Now you tell me I should have reported a post I replied to, whereas it was quoted as part of my reply. Are you actually saying without anyone clicking the report button, a mod would allow posters call the President of Nigeria a "kafir who is Islams worst enemy?" lol
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by 9ijaMan: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2011
mukina2:

I didnt know suffering from a greasy head can be this bad.

I have told you before, you already know what you did to get banned, yet you keep lying about being singled out, i simply cannot be bothered to teach a grown man how to behave online or how to  obey the forum rules.

Instead of typing all that essay up there you could simply have reported the post, and let that be the last time you refer to the mods  in that manner.

if you are too big enough to report its your call but as long as you ticked on the little box before signing up you WILL obey nairaland's forum  rules.

May God bless you for giving him the sort of answer he deserves.

@Beaf,
You have made worse comments on NL and I think this forum will have some respite if you are banned out-rightly. We know you have over 10 user names and can always re-incarnate in other forms but your comments can be picked out from a mile away. Suck it up or drop dead.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 2:56pm On Mar 17, 2011
9ijaMan:

May God bless you for giving him the sort of answer he deserves.

@Beaf,
You have made worse comments on NL and I think this forum will have some respite if you are banned out-rightly. We know you have over 10 user names and can always re-incarnate in other forms but your comments can be picked out from a mile away. Suck it up or drop dead.

Lol. Ask the mods how many user names I have.
I'm sure I appear like 10 people to you though (maybe, even more grin), thats the power of being overwhelmingly smarter than stone throwing opponents like you.
You bera calm down and grow some sense, this is just a forum, we will not meet on the street and fight like animals. Grow up.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2011
beaf chill.

Concentrate on your campaign cos your man is losing ground big time, all these will be over by the time Uncle Joe return to Otueke in May. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (101)

10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.