Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:21 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (115493 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason123: 1:57am On Jun 08, 2011
BTW, what happened to Adejoro17, Aderupoko and wilywily? They should all be banned!!!! I rest my case!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by DisGuy: 3:42am On Jun 08, 2011
this thread should be locked, the OP has changed the title several times making the discussion redundant! the replies to the post were based on the content of the link AND the title of the thread changing it halfway through makes the discussion obsolete

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-685378.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 3:56am On Jun 08, 2011
mods as u can see, the political section has gone to the dogs within 3 hours

ban, bluetooth, chyz, adejoro74, caulialia, and see sanity back

i can see that ileke-idi was ban if not it would have been a lot worse

ban the above posters
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 3:57am On Jun 08, 2011
Dis Guy:

this thread should be locked, the OP has changed the title several times making the discussion redundant! the replies to the post were based on the content of the link AND the title of the thread changing it halfway through makes the discussion obsolete

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-685378.0.html

thanks. I have changed the title to what it should be, in accordance to the source.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 4:18am On Jun 08, 2011
ok well understood OAM4J
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Chyz2: 4:26am On Jun 08, 2011
alj_harem:

mods as u can see, the political section has gone to the dogs within 3 hours

ban, bluetooth, chyz, adejoro74, caulialia, and see sanity back

i can see that ileke-idi was ban if not it would have been a lot worse

ban the above posters

sorry dude, but i haven't been banned because i am not a tribalist like you. I post stories that I think are interesting, and not ones that reeks of tribal bashing like you, a yoruba in northern disquise. I laugh how you added my name because of resentment of my hard to care type of attitude. Maybe you should check yaself. wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Katsumoto: 4:33am On Jun 08, 2011
OAM4J

Please be aware of the bigoted activities of Adejoro aka Mekushit aka Igbobuigbo aka environer aka Akin-egba and other aliases. His posts and threads are incendiary are likely to incite others to retaliate. I have often said that his activities are mostly responsible for some of the filth in the politics section. Most of his threads are rather distasteful.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 4:44am On Jun 08, 2011
^Thanks. He has been recommended for a ban already. His ban ban will take effect very soon.

I have shortlisted the troublemakers/tribal warlords already and am watching them closely to find out who is next in line to adejoro74
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by EzeUche1(m): 4:50am On Jun 08, 2011
Mukina I should be made a moderator. In order to bring balance to OAM4J. We were both your suitors. How come he gets the job and I am left alone? angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 4:52am On Jun 08, 2011
OAM4J:

^Thanks. He has been recommended for a ban already. His ban ban will take effect very soon.

I have shortlisted the troublemakers/tribal warlords already and am watching them closely to find out who is next in line to adejoro74

bros, to be honest with u

u are trying but as u can see adejoro, chyz and co have just pissed me off

i mean after so many warning for them to stop, they still contiuned so am sorry i know it a bit childish but i just have to put them in there place
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 5:01am On Jun 08, 2011
EzeUche!:

Mukina I should be made a moderator. In order to bring balance to OAM4J. We were both your suitors. How come he gets the job and I am left alone?  angry

How can Seun make our reigning tribal leader/king/champion a moderator? It is easier for mukina to remember the number of times she visited the markets than the number of times she has warned and banned you.

Start being a good boy this year and you might just be the next mod. grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 5:04am On Jun 08, 2011
alj_harem:

i mean after so many warning for them to stop, they still contiuned so am sorry i know it a bit childish but i just have to put them in there place

It's ok. Just follow my advice and we will all be fine. cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 5:05am On Jun 08, 2011
OAM4J:

It's ok. Just follow my advice and we will all be fine. cool

ok cool becos of u ooo
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Chyz2: 5:06am On Jun 08, 2011
alj_harem:

How could i piss u off when i did know bashing. U tried to insult Delta Igbos but it aint working,now you are mad. Or are you mad because of the emergence of Tambuwal and Ihedioha? Not my fault.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 6:06am On Jun 08, 2011
can this thread get to the front page please

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-685487.0.html

people need to know who their leaders are
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Calculia: 9:20am On Jun 08, 2011
@ OAM4J

Jason 123 should be ban because he starts heavily laced tribal sentiment against the igbo's and then runs off to report to the moderator like a kid. Anymore tribalist comment from him on the Igbo's will be met with a swift and equally vernious response.

Don't expect the Igbo's to sit and take insults as a people from a 'church rat' like Jason123, especially if the debate is between the Igbo's and Yoruba not Itsekiri. 

OAM4J, Did u miss the jason123, igbo bashing or that don't qualify for insult. U will find the igbo members of this forum are taking offense. please do something before we start to match his rhetoric!! shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-685386.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2011
you people have started again?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2011
Calculia:

@ OAM4J

Jason 123 should be ban because he starts heavily laced tribal sentiment against the igbo's and then runs off to report to the moderator like a kid. Anymore tribalist comment from him on the Igbo's will be met with a swift and equally vernious response.

Don't expect the Igbo's to sit and take insults as a people from a 'church rat' like Jason123, especially if the debate is between the Igbo's and Yoruba not Itsekiri. 

OAM4J, Did u miss the jason123, igbo bashing or that don't qualify for insult. U will find the igbo members of this forum are taking offense. please do something before we start to match his rhetoric!! shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-685386.0.html

I did not miss anything, I cleaned all the insults on that thread and warned all the parties involved. I will advice you dont respond back an insult with another insult else you will be as guilty as the 1st offender. two wrongs do no make a right. Just use the report to moderator or drop your complaint here.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by houvest: 7:41pm On Jun 08, 2011
Welcome on board OAM4J. Your coming has done so much good for now. I hope you do not slack after your 100 days in office. grin. Please keep it up.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:52pm On Jun 08, 2011
OAM4J. i appreciate u are able to maintain neutrality, because this is nairaland, a reflection of Nigeria that encompasses various entity that  sometimes(most-times) conflict.

Welcome as our mod and goodluck. cool grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2011
^Thank you houvest and Bliss4lyfe. It became easier for us mods to maintain sanity because many of you are tired of the mess and many of you desired a change.

Let's just maintain the fight together. These troublemakers are very few, they only make lots of noise. We can all stop them by ignoring them and reporting their activities.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2011
I must say, i find it very disturbing the way some ideeiot (of igbo extract) try to look pathetic.

I remember last year, while reading a post of one of our beloved Nairaland Bawolomo,

i recall someone cursing him on this site because his views were differnt and next thing he die

alexleo, among other are not even fit to discuss with on "PUBLIC FORUM"

please mods do something about this before it gets out of hand
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 11:11pm On Jun 08, 2011
Why do you choose to insult while at the same time complaining? You lose the merit of you complaint if you keep doing that.

And stop bypassing the censored words, it is an offense. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-126136.0.html#msg5402228

Now what thread or post are you referring to?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2011
^^^^^^^

sorry but i was just really pissed off

i respect u, but the way this people do like is life and death is unbelievable

i am tried of heaing igbo this igbo that, really i am tried angry

they are the only group on nairaland that insults all nigerians without themselves and ones u give them a taste of their medicine, they start crying and cursing like bunch of babies

i am sorry, i will cool off for some days, sorry for the stress
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2011
lastly, is it posible to delete my monker alj harem

i don't mind
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2011
^Dont worry, just forget it's password. cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 11:23pm On Jun 08, 2011
OAM4J:

^Dont worry, just forget it's password. cheesy
shocked shocked grin ok bro
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by isalegan2: 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2011
OAMJ,
Are you moderating the Foreign Affairs section as well?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2011
^who is OAMJ?

Nope. Why? any problem?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by isalegan2: 12:27am On Jun 09, 2011
No mod assigned there then? Just wondering.

Thanks, OAM. wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 12:44am On Jun 09, 2011
Ti a ko ba pade loke a pade ni isale angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Eltonluigi(m): 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2011
Is the word Incest a crime in NL?just found my post on a topic was been edited to Inbreed!

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (101)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.