Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,397 members, 7,830,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (114673 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ektbear: 11:54pm On May 15, 2011
Can Musiwa be banned? Or his ability to post pictures be removed? Or for there to be a functional ignorelist on this forum, so that I can block the posts of certain posters?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by caringchi(f): 5:27pm On May 16, 2011
i dont know if u notice the posts from this user:Rhino.5dm [size=8pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]
he is always insulting other users, and never makes a comment on any thread without abusing someone, or inciting tribalism
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Chyz2: 5:53am On May 17, 2011
Mod, why was this thread moved to the Racism section? Help me understand.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-668888.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Bawss1(m): 11:35am On May 18, 2011
Uncle, uncle

There are some people wasting valuable NL bandwidth by insulting and spamming here  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-669806.160.html
Please take action so we can have some degree of sanity on this forum.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ekubear1: 12:56pm On May 18, 2011
ekt_bear was banned by spambot, please unban smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 12:59pm On May 18, 2011
Mods please i am following this complain to tell u that i am disappointed with the way NL is run

their is no topic on NL that is not attacked by yorubas and igbos

the biggest problem we have now is Beaf

he is an internet gangster that goes around posting pictures and insulting ekt_bear

please look at this beauiful thread being turned to insults

very sick people

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-669806.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Ngodigha: 8:27pm On May 18, 2011
@Alh, you did not complain about 4 yoruba tribalists who attacked Beaf first. You are biased.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 9:02pm On May 18, 2011
alj_harem:

Mods please i am following this complain to tell u that i am disappointed with the way NL is run

he is an internet gangster that goes around posting pictures and insulting ekt_bear

very sick people

i think it was beaf that attacked them first

but ye the yorubas started the whole stuff
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Ngodigha: 10:16pm On May 18, 2011
alj_harem:

i think it was beaf that attacked them first

but ye the yorubas started the whole stuff
How about the insults with photographs Bk.Babe freely used to destroy you the other day?.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kobojunkie: 12:46am On May 19, 2011
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Rhino5dm: 4:12am On May 19, 2011
What do you expect from Ibo man other than LIES, deception and CHEATs?

Keep on displaying your natural genetic traits. Or go re-read the thread if you have any comprehension ability.

Ngodigha:

@Alh, you did not complain about 4 yoruba tribalists who attacked Beaf first. You are biased.

luckly, the mods are'nt foolish ibo elders that can be bought by tubers of yam and keg of palm wine in their red mud, gully slumps.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by caringchi(f): 5:44pm On May 19, 2011
even in the complaints section, people are inciting tribalism and hatred. moderators, be warned! dont allow nl to be an avenue to start a tribal war in nigeria. alot of people are over-due to be banned. people will behave better if u keep banning anyone who starts insulting other users. pls put more effort in sanitizing this site.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jmaine: 12:50am On May 20, 2011
caringchi:

even in the complaints section, people are inciting tribalism and hatred. moderators, be warned! dont allow nl to be an avenue to start a tribal war in nigeria. alot of people are over-due to be banned. people will behave better if u keep banning anyone who starts insulting other users. pls put more effort in sanitizing this site.

Never you equate nairaland with reality, what happens in nairaland ends in nairaland . . .nairaland is a just a cyberspace where people exhibit their useless nasty side but it all ends here. most of them are toothless spines. . . 
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Calculia: 11:21am On May 20, 2011
I will appreciate if the tread on "Nigerian Bill Gates of Africa" could be featured on the front page. This is a unique opportunity to show case Nigerians as the talented high achievers we truly are; across the board. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-670431.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:47am On May 21, 2011
This is suppose to be on the front page to celebrate the excellence of Nigerians. It already has a record over 600 hundred views from just the politics section.

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 4:03pm On May 21, 2011
The discretion on what topic makes the fp is the Admin and Supermod's.
I will send the topic to them and if they consider it fit for hp, it will.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Johndoe100(m): 4:18pm On May 21, 2011
Jarus:

The discretion on what topic makes the fp is the Admin and Supermod's.
I will send the topic to them and if they consider it fit for hp, it will.

You are online now what about my request to unban johndoe200?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by zstranger: 4:31pm On May 21, 2011
Johndoe100:

You are online now what about my request to unban johndoe200?

what part of . . .:

Jarus:

The discretion[b] to ban/unban[/b] is the Admin and Supermod's.
I will send the[b] request [/b]to them and if they consider it fit for hp, it will.

. . . do you not understand?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Seun(m): 11:59pm On May 21, 2011
What does a request to ban have to do with a request to post a topic on the home page?
I have not received any request to ban any troublemaker or tribalist from any moderator.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Johndoe100(m): 1:32am On May 22, 2011
Seun:

What does a request to ban have to do with a request to post a topic on the home page?
I have not received any request to ban any troublemaker or tribalist from any moderator.

I was asking for the unbanning of an ID - johndoe200. I have been unable to get a response from anyone as the user is/was a GEJ supporter. If you could do this many members would be grateful.

zstranger was just being provocative in his usual way.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 4:23pm On May 22, 2011
alj_harem:

very sick people

Joker.

@mods
The amount of Yoruba vs Igbo nonsense on NL is very sickening. It is immensely frustrating when threads that are intellectually stimulating get derailed by mindless ethnic bigotry. Even worse is the feeling of dirtiness that follows a challenge of NL's bigots, something ordinary NLer's wouldn't need to do if the mods were in the least bit vigilant.
NL is always among the top results for google searches on Nigeria, and that just makes the disgraceful display of ethnic all the more worse. NL's politics section gives any foreigner the first impression that Nigerians are animals with low IQ's.

I cannot understand why such small-minded posts, threads and userss are allowed to flourish on this site, especially in a section titled "politics," which is a word clothed in a toga of gravity. I am shocked that the likes of zstranger, eko ile, ekt_bear, rhino dm5, bk.babe are allowed to continue tarnishing the section. These folk derail every other thread with their supremacy drivel. Alj harem is is slightly different since he has stopped engaging in direct ethnic bashing, instead he stokes flames and helps derail threads.

In the past, we have seen unrelenting action against mekus, who is not even half as disgusting as the crew above. What is so different these days?
Mods, for the love of God, give us back the politics section we used to have. There was a time when we actually used to have intellectually stimulating debates which are few and far between these days, because the capable don't care anymore and 419 boys, agbero's etc have taken over the section.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Rhino5dm: 6:04pm On May 22, 2011
This hypocrite is here displaying what he's known to do best.

The names you mention are your own 'bigots' and the only trouble 'makers'? Ehn?

Your only problem with us is our ability to check mate the fraud you continue to 'sell to dummies' on this section through various diversion you constantly peddle with different monikers.

You can move your shallowness to GEJ's facebook page where mediocrity is celebrated while mooroons constitute the chunk of followers. You can have all the powers to delete post at your own discretion.

We will NEVER allow nairaland to be hijacked by PDP propaganda machine.

We are highly priced beyond few drop of coins and "mr big's" lunch incase you are thinking otherwise.

Your trick to term renegade 'yorubas' as 'bigots' while leaving out the REAL trouble makers which may NOT be unconnected with recent occurance(betraying their bloc voters), your pay master is looking for a way to continue pounding on igbos fooolishness while paying 'lips' service through various means including NL, has been expose.

Continue doing what you know how to do best and leave out integrity and sincerity which you are NEVER known to have.

Beaf:

Joker.

@mods
The amount of Yoruba vs Igbo nonsense on NL is very sickening. It is immensely frustrating when threads that are intellectually stimulating get derailed by mindless ethnic bigotry. Even worse is the feeling of dirtiness that follows a challenge of NL's bigots, something ordinary NLer's wouldn't need to do if the mods were in the least bit vigilant.
NL is always among the top results for google searches on Nigeria, and that just makes the disgraceful display of ethnic all the more worse. NL's politics section gives any foreigner the first impression that Nigerians are animals with low IQ's.

I cannot understand why such small-minded posts, threads and userss are allowed to flourish on this site, especially in a section titled "politics," which is a word clothed in a toga of gravity. I am shocked that the likes of zstranger, eko ile, ekt_bear, rhino dm5, bk.babe are allowed to continue tarnishing the section. These folk derail every other thread with their supremacy drivel. Alj harem is is slightly different since he has stopped engaging in direct ethnic bashing, instead he stokes flames and helps derail threads.

In the past, we have seen unrelenting action against mekus, who is not even half as disgusting as the crew above. What is so different these days?
Mods, for the love of God, give us back the politics section we used to have. There was a time when we actually used to have intellectually stimulating debates which are few and far between these days, because the capable don't care anymore and 419 boys, agbero's etc have taken over the section.
Beaf:

Joker.

@mods

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 3:01am On May 23, 2011
^
Dude, I'm only informing the mods about those whose every word is unpurified, dirty and bigoted. There is no reason to allow those that remind most of us of animals, armed robbers, 419ers, agbero's etc to keep on polluting the place; not only deeply offending our sensibilities, but portraying Nigeria in the lowest and worst possible light to the rest of the World (NL ranks very high in google search results).
You and your bunch might not be the only bigots on NL, but you are by far the worst; you are the most famous for derailling threads and saying despicable things. If you do not like being pointed out, tough!

Aside from NL being a window on Nigeria to the World, it is also used by impressionable and underage people.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ektbear: 3:14am On May 23, 2011
Lmao. Always enjoyable to see the whiny complaints of a loser and lowlife ignored.

Excellent job, all smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Rhino5dm: 5:14am On May 23, 2011
What more shameless news can come out Nigeria other than:-

1. Our stuupid president is handing over to himself at the a cost 5 billion naira while 80% of Nigerians are living below poverty lines?

2. That our sitting president ask us to pray/fast for terrorist/muderers to confess their sins at the expense of zero security system?

3. The families of 10 slain corpers murdered violently were compensated with 5 million each while our president is approving 35 million naira for public address system to used for 2hrs church service?

4. That the solutions to inflation is giving a 'direct order' to the marketers to slash their product cost defying ALL laws of economics?

5. All system is at a stage of near collapse due to incompetance of our leaders?

6. Sleeping in darkness for weeks even when more that 20billion dollars has been sunk in power system?

7. Our idi*ot*c and useless president orders for three branded new jets and spends 16 billion naira for celebrating indepedency while many sleep with empty stomach?

8. Some good numbers of Nigerian youths are jobless and rendered umproductive due insincerity of our leaders.

9. Religious and secterian conflicts is still going on in some part of this country with mass extermination of innocent souls on daily basis? 

As an ardent reader of different internet blogs, what's happening here is still withing normal curve.

So, why continue using that as a smoke screen to be displaying your 'devil's work' of suger coating the bitter truth or paid government propaganda machine?

Posterity is what is driving most of 'US' you termed as 'bigots' to fight for the injustice of our leaders toward the masses, as we live very comfortable beyond the basic needs in our respective works of life.

Keep the 'paid' celebration of mediocrity and your unpopular divide and rule mantra to moorons on GEJ's facebook page, beacuse Nairaland is no mans LAND where only truth cannot be challenged.

. . .what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul for peanuts? ! !

Your diction and semantics improves when ever your 'belly' is empty. Take that as a compliment! grin grin grin

Beaf:

^
Dude, I'm only informing the mods about those whose every word is unpurified, dirty and bigoted. There is no reason to allow those that remind most of us of animals, armed robbers, 419ers, agbero's etc to keep on polluting the place; not only deeply offending our sensibilities, but portraying Nigeria in the lowest and worst possible light to the rest of the World (NL ranks very high in google search results).
You and your bunch might not be the only bigots on NL, but you are by far the worst; you are the most famous for derailling threads and saying despicable things. If you do not like being pointed out, tough!

Aside from NL being a window on Nigeria to the World, it is also used by impressionable and underage people.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 1:26pm On May 23, 2011
^
Lol! So GEJ is what drives you and your ugly crew to bestial levels of bigotry, destroying the NL experience of other users, and much worse, ruining the image of Nigeria by portraying us as beasts with the basest cannibalistic tendencies?
Comedy! grin

Do you recall the that several times in your crazed quarrels with what you term "ibo's," you referred to the youth corpers who were killed and their corpses burnt in the recent pogroms as "roasted suya?" Only the most cold blooded cannibal would go that low, and then commically blame GEJ.
You mentioned earlier that you and your crew aren't the only bigots on NL, but who else (outside yourself and zstranger) do you know to have reached that unspeakable low? You claim to argue for the SW? Incidentally more SW youth corpers were killed than from any other region, so what do you think that makes your words out to be?
You are appalling and unbred; more horror couldn't be packed into the words of confirmed demons like Saddam and Hitler.

You people make the rest of us cringe and send chills down our spines.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Jarus(m): 1:27pm On May 23, 2011
All comments noted.
But, Beaf, you can also help us maintain a good forum by refraining from calling people names and splashing photoshopped pictures around, as well as tolerating contrasting views.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Calculia: 1:30pm On May 23, 2011
@ Jarus, over 1000 views just from the politics section since the topic Nigerian Bill Gates of Africa was created on Friday.

This is an intellectual social networking site for Nigerians and that is why i joined to enagage in stimulating intellectual debate concerning Nigerians .

Please kindly place the topic on the front page so we can get a wider opinion and debate. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 1:45pm On May 23, 2011
Jarus:

All comments noted.
But, Beaf, you can also help us maintain a good forum by refraining from calling people names and splashing photoshopped pictures around, as well as tolerating contrasting views.

Thanks Jarus.
But if enough was done about the like of those I've mentioned, some of us wouldn't need to take self help actions. It is almost like there is a dichotomy in the forum with one half able to get up to the most despicable actions and the other expected to be guinea pigs that would roll over and accept it. The frustration keeps building up until the dam bursts as we keep complaining, but the vermin keep multiplying as if the place is lawless.

I can provide a several links that will draw goose pimples at the sheer depth of horror they evoke. These things just shouldn't happen.
Even where horrible words have not been used, it is against the rules and morality to derail threads with ethnically bigoted posts.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Johndoe100(m): 11:37pm On May 23, 2011
Beaf:

Thanks Jarus.
But if enough was done about the like of those I've mentioned, some of us wouldn't need to take self help actions. It is almost like there is a dichotomy in the forum with one half able to get up to the most despicable actions and the other expected to be guinea pigs that would roll over and accept it. The frustration keeps building up until the dam bursts as we keep complaining, but the vermin keep multiplying as if the place is lawless.

I can provide a several links that will draw goose pimples at the sheer depth of horror they evoke. These things just shouldn't happen.
Even where horrible words have not been used, it is against the rules and morality to derail threads with ethnically bigoted posts.

errrrr, you want equity? Here on NL? The treatment GEJ supporters got during the pre and post election period should have been enough to show you which way the wind is blowing, no?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 11:46pm On May 23, 2011
Johndoe100:

errrrr, you want equity? Here on NL? The treatment GEJ supporters got during the pre and post election period should have been enough to show you which way the wind is blowing, no?

grin

Proof comes from observing the results of following procedure. So far its a fail, there's meant to be an automatic ban for circumventing the profanity filter, I haven't seen it though Rhino.5dm has committed that crime right here under Jarus nose.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ektbear: 12:15am On May 24, 2011
lmao

Man, there is no reason to watch tv when you have threads as entertaining as this on NL

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (101)

President Buhari's 'Louboutin' Shoes Got People Talking (Photos) / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.