Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (115523 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by EzeUche(m): 4:18am On Jul 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Mods,

Can you plz delete the content on this thread? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-710551.0.html .

What is your problem?  angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 11, 2011
EzeUche:

What is your problem?  angry

You. Duh.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by EzeUche(m): 4:31am On Jul 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You. Duh.

Get over it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 11, 2011
Whatever!

I noticed that the mods seems to ignore my request. Its okay sha.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Mobinga: 4:38am On Jul 11, 2011
Thrash
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by EzeUche(m): 4:53am On Jul 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Whatever!

I noticed that the mods seems to ignore my request. Its okay sha.

Behave yourself and I will not have to resort to reporting you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 11, 2011
*raise brow*
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by EzeUche(m): 5:50am On Jul 11, 2011
Another thread that needs your cleaning Moderators. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-710565.0.html#top
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 6:32am On Jul 11, 2011
EzeUche:

Another thread that needs your cleaning Moderators. . .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-710565.0.html#top
cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by semid4lyfe(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2011
THIS is exactly what I mean by regular posters in this section deliberately flouting forum rules and posting topics that should be in other sections here. . .just cos the thread will get more responses

When/If the thread is moved to the Education board, the OP will then start a thread to ask why the thread was moved.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2011
^
tnx
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by tpia5: 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2011
semid4lyfe:

THIS is exactly what I mean by regular posters in this section deliberately flouting forum rules and posting topics that should be in other sections here. . .just cos the thread will get more responses

When/If the thread is moved to the Education board, the OP will then start a thread to ask why the thread was moved.

and you dont feel like explaining why the thread was moved to wherever you deem fit?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by haboosa(m): 5:19pm On Jul 12, 2011
'JARUS CONTACTED ME ON FACEBOOK THAT HE HAS BEEN BANNED BY SPAMBOT. Mukina2 kindly unbanned him pls check this link pls
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-710377.352.html#msg8703048
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Seanet1000: 5:23pm On Jul 12, 2011
When will seanet02 and seanet03 be unbanned? This is unfair o.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 5:24pm On Jul 12, 2011
haboosa:

'JARUS CONTACTED ME ON FACEBOOK THAT HE HAS BEEN BANNED BY SPAMBOT. Mukina2 kindly unbanned him pls check this link pls
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-710377.352.html#msg8703048

just saw his msg, i have unbanned him.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Seanet1000: 5:29pm On Jul 12, 2011
mukina2:

just saw his msg, i have unbanned him.
Mukina my dear unban me
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 5:31pm On Jul 12, 2011
Seanet1000:

Mukina my dear unban me

when u were tribalistic to igbos u did not know then

or slogans like "it sux to be igbo" do u not thing it is disrespect to an ethnic group

once u start respecting people's ethnic group then i think u should be unbanned
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Rgp92: 8:30pm On Jul 12, 2011
alj_harem:

when u were tribalistic to igbos u did not know then

or slogans like "it sux to be igbo" do u not thing it is disrespect to an ethnic group

once u start respecting people's ethnic group then i think u should be unbanned

You should be ban too Alj harem. You create fake id and start tribalwar between yoruba and igbo. And stop lying ffs, you're KANURI!! NOT YORUBA!!! OR IGBO OR BINI!!!! STOP it!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2011
Rgp92:

You should be ban too Alj harem. You create fake id and start tribalwar between yoruba and igbo. And stop lying ffs, you're KANURI!! NOT YORUBA!!! OR IGBO OR BINI!!!! STOP it!

i have decleared all my id's and that is it

anyother id is not me
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by semid4lyfe(m): 10:35pm On Jul 12, 2011
tpia@:

and you don't feel like explaining why the thread was moved to wherever you deem fit?

You know there's no love lost between us so let's just keep to our ''unspoken agreement'' to ignore each other. . . . . .Cheers!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by joecrack(m): 10:52pm On Jul 12, 2011
Jarus hw come there's a thread on jamb upgrade,are you guys now patronising scam or what!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 2:00am On Jul 13, 2011
How does a thread get onto the front page?

Can I get my thread about Nigerian history compiled by archived news stories on the front page also?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-693700.0.html

Very useful and educational thread.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 2:04am On Jul 13, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^

True talk genbuhari

it is about time it gets to the front page
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by isalegan2: 2:25am On Jul 13, 2011
GenBuhari:

Can I get my thread about Nigerian history compiled by archived news stories on the front page also?

I somehow missed this thread the first time around. Since I like history-themed threads, I'll reference it in my thread about Nigeria's precolonial history. smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 3:31am On Jul 13, 2011
GenBuhari:

You have done all that has to be done to get  it to Home page by recommending it here. Both Admin and the Super Mod follow this thread and they will look at and if they found it suitable for home page they will put it on the home page.

I missed the thread initially, I think the title is a lil confusing. I will go through it and modify the thread title if need be.

I commend what you are doing on it, meanwhile am sticking it to the front page, keep it up.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 14, 2011
Why are my posts being deleted,, esp when they're supposed to be supporting evidence on my other posts?

OA4J, kilo de? so ara e o, abi kini? So you waited and left that slowpoke's post until I responded abi? You did not know how to erase it before I gave him my peace of mind?

Rubbish. Kila gbe kile ju! E rora o.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by EzeUche(m): 3:44am On Jul 14, 2011
Enough whining Ileke-Idi. angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 4:52am On Jul 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Why are my posts being deleted,, esp when they're supposed to be supporting evidence on my other posts?

OA4J, kilo de? so ara e o, abi kini? So you waited and left that slowpoke's post until I responded abi? You did not know how to erase it before I gave him my peace of mind?

Rubbish. Kila gbe kile ju! E rora o.

How many times do I have to tell you that it is impossible for moderators to read all the posts being made at the same time? We dont live online remember? The insulting posts are deleted when and as soon as they are reported or discovered. And I have also told you several times to stop replying an insult with another but that you should report them.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by igboboy1(m): 5:23am On Jul 14, 2011
cry cry baby u want to see ur mummy, cry cry baby u want to see ur mummy grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:32am On Jul 14, 2011
OAM4J:

How many times do I have to tell you that it is impossible for moderators to read all the posts being made at the same time? We dont live online remember? The insulting posts are deleted when and as soon as they are reported or discovered. And I have also told you several times to stop replying an insult with another but that you should report them.

You do not need to to live online, as that is not even plausible for anyone (even EzeUche). However, common sense begs that if a certain entity has a particular habit that is not in align with the NL rules, then what you should do is to keep an eye on that entity.

Categorical deletion of posts that is not in accordance with your opinion and leaving others, which are not any better than the ones you deleted, in order to set an illusion of neutrality needs to be stop. It does not illustrate your leadership skills in a positive color.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You do not need to to live online, as that is not even plausible for anyone (even EzeUche). However, common sense begs that if a certain entity has a particular habit that is not in align with the NL rules, then what you should do is to keep an eye on that entity.

Categorical deletion of  posts that is not in accordance with your opinion and leaving others, which are not any better than the ones you deleted, in order to set an illusion of  neutrality needs to be stop. It does not illustrate your leadership skills in a positive color. 

Read what you wrote here again and tell me if it reflects common sense to you. How possible is it for moderators to be stalking/keeping an eye on a number of posters they considered troublesome every second they post when they are not even online every minute? And stop bringing up false accusations to make yourself look good. Why not show me the other insulting posts i left after deleting yours? If you so much know all the right things thing to do, what stops you from keeping a simple rule?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 14, 2011
OAM4J:

Read what you wrote here again and tell me if it reflects common sense to you. How possible is it for moderators to be stalking/keeping an eye on a number of posters they considered troublesome every second they post when they are not even online every minute? And stop bringing up false accusations to make yourself look good. Why not show me the other insulting posts i left after deleting yours? If you so much know all the right things thing to do, what stops you from keeping a simple rule?

Let me guess, when you "applied" and  got "employed" by Seun, you failed to comprehend the horizon of your "job" as a moderator. I guess police who are employed by a state "stalk" the area they know breaking of state laws is more frequent. Plz revisit your employee handbook. Was a limit set on the methods moderators can use to find out who is breaking the NL rules or what not? When you know that a specific somebody has a habit of making tribalistic comments (not just me), then the reasonable method to use is to watch closely the post of that specific somebody, not wait for a report to be made.

Many things prevents me from keeping a simple rule. Do you need me to list them here or do you want me to send you an audio?

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (101)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.