Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:40 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (115474 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 2:58pm On Aug 21, 2011
mukina2:

you just could not resist right?

you are reporting a complaint where is the link?

Please lets keep it clean this thread is for complaints . .thanks.

Lol! You always bring the tear to my eye.
Its strange how, someone has been deleting my comments on the thread in question tho.

. . .In the meantime, comments like this are left to stand?

seanet02:

Decorum to the bush.
Beaf's Father, mother, sisters and family members are all useless set of ediots.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-741011.32.html#msg8973707

Pretty entertaining and informative crap! No?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seanet02: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2011
Beaf, you are really suffering from mental illness of some sort, the moment you called somebodys father a useless man.
The VERY MOMENT YOUR OWN SCUM BAG AKA YOUR FATHER BECOMES A USELESS EDIOT.
i really don't care if you report to Supreme court. The fact is you are a useless man. Ediot
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 3:31pm On Aug 21, 2011
Lol! Here's even more stuff that could make kids laugh tears of joy:

seanet02:

I know you actually meant YOUR FATHER IS A BABOON and from the gutters not me.

Maybe its just me noticing them sha, cos mods eyes don't see that sort of stuff.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seanet02: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2011
Mukina, do not mind the Ediot, look at the bullets he tried pumping on me before i knock his bushy head out with a Tomhawk

Beaf:

; not baboons that go about propping up useless governors like Aregbesola. But you're from the gutter, so no biggies. LOL!
This is beaf the useless and senseless hypocrite. It is an eye for a live with me.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Demdem(m): 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! Here's even more stuff that could make kids laugh tears of joy:

Maybe its just me noticing them sha, cos mods eyes don't see that sort stuff.

ehehehhe, so na here you dey cry when you were the one that started the whole mess. Mukina, abegiii dont mind him ooooo. he is simply deceitfull.
We all just wanted to know from him if Delta has gone to the dogs and the idi *ta is evading
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Demdem(m): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2011
Beaf:

@OAMJ

I will ask that you ban Rhino.5DM and Gbawe for their open bigotry against the SS. They have gone and opened a replica of the thread you locked a couple of days ago.
It is quite daft to allow for posts against an individuals state or place of origin, while feigning ignorance that such can be anything else but offensive.

I have complained about the likes of Gbawe on several occassions, but it seems obnoxious types and bigots are what NL encourages. It begs the question of what the mods are.

what the heck is going on here? This is DEMDEM and not Gbawe or Rhino. are u also blind that you cant also spot the difference?
we simply just want to know ur opinion about an issue which you have been trying to avoid but at the same time launch on other fronts.
BEAF, HAS DELTA GONE TO THE DOGS? just an honest question here.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! You always bring the tear to my eye.
Its strange how, someone has been deleting my comments on the thread in question tho.

. . .In the meantime, comments like this are left to stand?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-741011.32.html#msg8973707

Pretty entertaining and informative crap! No?
since you refused to post a link because you were busy derailing a thread and still coming to report it, the simplest thing for you to have done was tell the mods, you do not want your name on the title of the thread,even  at that, i remember warning you about putting names on your title, you've done it to Tpia and bkbaby. Yes i did found it and kept on cleaning it.
Any other post afterwards was prolly added after i went offline.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 10:08pm On Aug 21, 2011
Thank you Mukina2, I will be monitoring the thread.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2011
mukina2:

since you refused to post a link because you were busy derailing a thread and still coming to report it, the simplest thing for you to have done was tell the mods, you do not want your name on the title of the thread,even  at that, i remember warning you about putting names on your title, you've done it to Tpia and bkbaby. Yes i did found it and kept on cleaning it.
Any other post afterwards was prolly added after i went offline.

So you had a personal stake? Well, it failed; I would even say, backfired rather woefully.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2011
Demdem:

what the heck is going on here? This is DEMDEM and not Gbawe or Rhino. are u also blind that you cant also spot the difference?
we simply just want to know your opinion about an issue which you have been trying to avoid but at the same time launch on other fronts.
BEAF, HAS DELTA GONE TO THE DOGS? just an honest question here.

All sounds like the same name to me. All of you are the same, it would take a miracle of the Good Lord to spot the difference.
. . .Don't forget to add Seanet.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2011
Beaf:

So you had a personal stake? Well, it failed; I would even say, backfired rather woefully.
sweetie you take yourself way too seriously, personal stake against you for?
you were reporting a thread YOU were busy derailing, if you wanted to say its because your name was used in the title YOU have done so in the past, normally when you report a thread you provide a link, why did you not add one, i had to go find it myself. wink

I was only doing my job and have nothing personal against you wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 1:18am On Aug 22, 2011
mukina2:

sweetie you take yourself way too seriously, personal stake against you for?
you were reporting a thread YOU were busy derailing, if you wanted to say its because your name was used in the title YOU have done so in the past, normally when you report a thread you provide a link, why did you not add one, i had to go find it myself. wink

I was only doing my job and have nothing personal against you wink

Really? Lol!
I wonder how it is that certain folk can get away with abusing my parents even while mods are watching the thread I am "busy derailing."
Strange indeed.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Rhino5dm: 5:58am On Aug 22, 2011
He he he! Did i missed out? Beaf get your self back on that thread grin. The simple question is still hanging unattended. The mods ain't blind and brainless like your average zombie follower. You snip in insults to a very decent thread and you are here complaining?

Even if you succeded in begging and locking the thread by this your theaterics, then watch out for "Has Delta state gone to DOGS, Trilogy?". You can run but never can you hide. grin You ask for it and here it is with all pleasure. cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by allengod: 6:20am On Aug 22, 2011
I have complained about the likes of Gbawe on several occassions, but it seems obnoxious types and bigots are what NL encourages. It begs the question of what the mods are.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Demdem(m): 7:32am On Aug 22, 2011
Beaf:

All sounds like the same name to me. All of you are the same, it would take a miracle of the Good Lord to spot the difference.
. . .Don't forget to add Seanet.

it seems to me that you are incapable of doing the simplest of things. I wonder why peeps take you serious at all. By the way, your question is still there for you to answer boy.
If you have guts, meet me there grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OmoLisabi(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2011
allengod:

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2011
OAM4J darling, tank u ever so much for all your good work on dis site. They are much appreciated. Ermmm, u will have to give notice and beg us before we let u leave oooooo. grin kiss
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 12:29am On Aug 23, 2011
^You are welcome. It's my pleasure dear
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Ufeolorun(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2011
This forum is now continuously finding it difficult to hide its AGIP nature! why lock the Reno omokri threads,it just does not make any sense.
One of the most shockingly dishonest hack that i have ever seen got exposed and all you do is to lock the thread while thread reeking of mind boggling hate are left untouched but he has been exposed  anyways grin.

fiddlesticks man! Fiddlesticks!

shocked
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by gidson1: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2011
Pls seun, OAMJ, Mukina or whoever could give me an appropriate answer, what happened to my post count and all my post history, i noticed this evening my post count just went back to zero, wetin happen na?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2011
I was banned by accident. Can you plz re-instate my original ID?

I was posting a prayer thing in the religion section lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 23, 2011
gidson1:

Pls seun, OAMJ, Mukina or whoever could give me an appropriate answer, what happened to my post count and all my post history, i noticed this evening my post count just went back to zero, wetin happen na?

All your posts were trash/garbage worthy. They had to be deleted.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 23, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

OAM4J darling, tank u ever so much for all your good work on dis site. They are much appreciated. Ermmm, u will have to give notice and beg us before we let u leave oooooo. grin kiss

Oh dear. What a suck up!! Give me a break before I vomit.

This is the proper way:

OAM4J, enemy dear, see all your bad work. Appreciate? oh plz. errrm, we're giving you a notice to leave. Dont beg us, you cant stay. Smily and kissy face wont do.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2011
Ufeolorun:

This forum is now continuously finding it difficult to hide its AGIP nature! why lock the Reno omokri threads,it just does not make any sense.
One of the most shockingly dishonest hack that i have ever seen got exposed and all you do is to lock the thread while thread reeking of mind boggling hate are left untouched but he has been exposed  anyways grin.

fiddlesticks man! Fiddlesticks!

shocked

Oh you're not Ekiti at all. Ufelorun was a spelling error, then.
In Ekiti state, God's own knowledge Fountain, we simply dont tolerate any show of aggression and insult. Plz calm down before the flies fly into your oversized nostril.

jk.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2011
*Ileke-IdI:

Oh dear. What a suck up!! Give me a break before I vomit.

This is the proper way:

OAM4J, enemy dear, see all your bad work. Appreciate? oh plz. errrm, we're giving you a notice to leave. Dont beg us, you cant stay. Smily and kissy face wont do.

I.C. Your ban remained. Enjoy your new id. angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 23, 2011
OAM4J:

I.C. Your ban remained. Enjoy your new id. angry

Have I ever told you what a marvelous job you're doing in the section? Then let me say it. OAM4J darling, thank u ever so much for all your good work on dis site. They are much appreciated. Ermmm, u will have to give notice and beg us before we let u leave oooooo. wink kiss
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2011
*Ileke-IdI:

Have I ever told you what a marvelous job you're doing in the section? Then let me say it. OAM4J darling, thank u ever so much for all your good work on dis site. They are much appreciated. Ermmm, u will have to give notice and beg us before we let u leave oooooo.   wink kiss

Better! I have pleaded with the powers that banned you. You have been unbanned. Go and sin no more and keep loving me.  smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2011
OAM4J:

Better, I have pleaded with the powers that banned you. You have been unbanned. Go and sin no more and keep loving me.  smiley

[size=5pt]Can you just imagine. [/size]

Yea right angry Thank you angry Loving you is what I live to do kiss
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2011
OAM4J:

Better! I have pleaded with the powers that banned you. You have been unbanned. Go and sin no more and keep loving me.  smiley

Chei! Na so life be? shocked
Me sef wan be mod too! See as OAMJ done turn aristo! grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 10:14pm On Aug 23, 2011
^Stop Jolosing me jor grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2011
^
Bros, I mus' jolosy you na! Kai! See as your chest done rise like terminator!
Oghene me biko o! Ona k'akpo? Lol!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ghetoquran: 1:02am On Aug 24, 2011
Sup OAM4J?

WHo is banning and unbanning me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (101)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.