Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (114681 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Demdem(m): 8:45am On Aug 24, 2011
Beaf:

Chei! Na so life be? shocked
Me sef wan be mod too! See as OAMJ done turn aristo! grin

Ileke-idi doesnt do gays undecided undecided undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jackpot(f): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2011
Mods,
maybe this isn't the right section to ask but can you help put this topic on the Front Page?
A loved one is in need of some medical advice. Thanks

Thread topic: Can An "AC" Blood
Genotype Go With an
"AS" Genotype?

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-743698.0.html#msg8998099
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by olawalebabs(m): 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2011
Please how can i add more options to this poll

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-741320.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by okadaman2: 10:32pm On Aug 25, 2011
OAM4J, abeg tell Seun or Madam to put this thread on the home-page

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-743963.0.html

There is nothing going on in Nigeria now that is more important than the issues raised by both MNN and MEND, they both have great points.

Thanks.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ekubear1: 2:47am On Aug 26, 2011
Please unban the username ekt_bear which was blocked by the spam filter from posting
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ekubear1: 4:25am On Aug 26, 2011
Dammit, blocked again. Please unblock ekt_bear
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seanet02: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2011
eku_bear:

eku_bear:

REQUEST DENIED!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ektbear: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2011
hehe

that spam filter is overaggressive
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 12:05am On Aug 27, 2011
spam bot has done it again

unban alj_harem. thanks mods
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Ufeolorun(m): 12:30am On Aug 27, 2011
cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2011
mods pls unban alj_harem from spambot na
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by uchenana: 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2011
now mods all my log in are ban by spam bot

what is going on
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2011
who are you? list all your monikers ban by the anti spam bot
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seanet02: 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2011
OAM4J:

Na today? Una no know becomerich styles again?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by uchenana: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2011
OAM4J:

alj harem

alj_harem
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2011
^Thought as much. Will get the authority to look at it. Sorry about it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by uchenana: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2011
OAM4J:

^Thought as much. Will get the authority to look at it. Sorry about it.

thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2011
^You have been unbanned. Dont repost your last posts. It will become visible when un-tagged by the antispam bot
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 2:08am On Aug 28, 2011
OAM4J:

^You have been unbanned. Dont repost your last posts. It will become visible when un-tagged by the antispam bot

thanks but spam bot has done it yet again

alj_harem
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 2:21am On Aug 28, 2011
thanks OAM4J

DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY SPAM BOT is hyper active.

thanks again
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by naijaking1: 1:03am On Aug 29, 2011
[size=18pt]Does an absolute anti-GEJ stand help the headlines [/size]

I don't mean to say that a democratic president shouldn't be criticized, but when you highlight every topic, no matter how false and unsubstantiated, but with an anti-GEJ message to it on the first page, you simply begin to drive fair minded traffic away from this site.

Proof: Count the first 10 topics highlighted at this moment, 6 of them are slanted to paint an unfavorable and myopic picture of the president. Two were even positive toward Boko Haram, 2 positive for Gaddafi, and none positive for GEJ. The positive stories about the president and ways of fighting the current terror war in Nigeria are just highlighted. Unfortunately, we have seen how pro-Boko Haram statements gets carried and amplified as if it's true.

@Moderator
I have seen many instances of name-calling, I hope you're giving them as stern a warning as you gave me for calling someone names because she implied Ngozi Iweala could/should be assasinated for weilding too much power in this cabinet. Your political views don't have to be similar to mine, but I think you should have a level and decent playing field for all angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem3: 2:05am On Aug 29, 2011
naijaking1:

[size=18pt]Does an absolute anti-GEJ stand help the headlines [/size]

I don't mean to say that a democratic president shouldn't be criticized, but when you highlight every topic, no matter how false and unsubstantiated, but with an anti-GEJ message to it on the first page, you simply begin to drive fair minded traffic away from this site.

Proof: Count the first 10 topics highlighted at this moment, 6 of them are slanted to paint an unfavorable and myopic picture of the president. Two were even positive toward Boko Haram, 2 positive for Gaddafi, and none positive for GEJ. The positive stories about the president and ways of fighting the current terror war in Nigeria are just highlighted. Unfortunately, we have seen how pro-Boko Haram statements gets carried and amplified as if it's true.

although i am not the mod but i really see this as a silly and hypocritical post and i have to reply to it

1.) is boko haram thread now an anti-GEJ thread

2.) what has GEJ done in recent time, please point it out to us and i am sure the mods would put it on the front page

3.) How is GEJ talking about boko haram = anti-GEJ
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by naijaking1: 4:42am On Aug 29, 2011
alj_harem:

although i am not the mod but i really see this as a silly and hypocritical post and i have to reply to it

1.) is boko haram thread now an anti-GEJ thread

2.) what has GEJ done in recent time, please point it out to us and i am sure the mods would put it on the front page

3.) How is GEJ talking about boko haram = anti-GEJ

You make my point exactly.
The Nigerian election ended a long time ago, but unfortunately some people have not accepted the results. There is no surprised that GEJ was 'promised' violence and sustained turmoil if he didn't hand over power to the Adamu Ciroma gang, so Boko Haram is a predetermined cause to prove a fait accompli by those who are born to rule Nigeria. It's ok to disagree with his management of the crises, but you can't only highlight those story that support BK against the federal government. If that happens, then our beloved N/L will simply become another oppostion website embarassed

Do you know how many times our president and commander in chief of our armed forces has been called names ranging from odechukwu to dullard, slowpoke, to other unspeakable and unimaginable words, and yet those people have never recieved a warning. Not one warning from OM4JA I know they're never warned, because they keep repeating those words.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 4:45am On Aug 29, 2011
Taking panadol for another man's headache.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kobojunkie: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2011
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by nolongTing: 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^^^^^
I guess this is where all the sissies and snitches congregate,   grin grin grin some people are sick sha  grin grin grin grin grin

Kobojunkie:

Ain't it time to clean this up ?? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-746185.96.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by velo10: 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2011
Could someone please explain to me why anytime I post my phone or email contact details I get banned? This is getting really frustrating. I hope someone here has the power to correct that. It has happened twice so far. Latest was this morning

My post was also deleted. I was informing someone to contact me about a modem.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by dayokanu(m): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2011
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by naijaking1: 2:56am On Aug 30, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Taking panadol for another man's headache.

I was waiting for a response from the moderator or adm. Not you, really.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Relax101(m): 3:33am On Aug 30, 2011
I insulted Dayokanu because he insulted someone else's mom.
If I am banned then Dayokanu should also be banned.

Thats the only reason I feel I got banned which doesnt make any sense.
You all shouldnt be hypocrites cos you are acting as one.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-747536.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 7:23am On Aug 30, 2011
^ The standard procedure is for you to be banned after insulting another poster's parent for 120 hours. Dayokanu did not insult any poster's parent but a public political figure. If you find it offensive, you should have reported it rather than insulting the poster's parent.

I will plead with the authority and see if they can reduce the hours to let this ban serve as a warning, but if you do it again, expect a very long ban.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (101)

President Buhari's 'Louboutin' Shoes Got People Talking (Photos) / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion / 28+ Funny Photos Of Jonathan Vs Buhari Presidential Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.