Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' (35119 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends / Surrogacy: Meet Nigerian Women Who Carry Pregnancy For Other Women In The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by JessetariahMD(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
Dude is speaking the nigah's language..
Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by mickeymimi: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
hen hen udonminbit.... our parent might patient .. but with this generation they will kill themselves and kill the husbamd....

Out of jealousy a lady killed her children , herself and hubby ......did we not read it here on nairaland?

Most men have learnt from the mistakes of their parent ...that itis better to stay with one woman and have then number of children u can feed...
In this modern era .. pple dont have many children again ..

2 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Klington: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
After they will tell you that bible and Quran are the same thing....
And me am like howwwwwwwwww

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by lawani: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
chendstone01:

My problem with religious people is that they all believe their own religious beliefs is better than other people
most of us are Christians because we were born into a Christian home

every religion teaches peace and a true God that made all things
you are talking of Buddhism and traditional practices not Islam and christianity
Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by sammhi(m): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
Truth
Nothing but the truth
This alteration of how men should be to women is what to increase in prostitution and olsohism today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Oyindidi(f): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
bettercreature:
grin grin grin
make women buy dildoo leave our ogas for us
Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by only4ng: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
I thought their women are gold, is that how to treat gold?

5 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by thorpido(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
chendstone01:

My problem with religious people is that they all believe their own religious beliefs is better than other people
most of us are Christians because we were born into a Christian home

every religion teaches peace and a true God that made all things@
The bolded is not absolutely true.

4 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by mozona(m): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
na wa ooh
Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by mubeela(m): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
chendstone01:

stop being stupid please
dnt mind him. Its already in his blood grin
Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by ksbusari(m): 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
check inside your Bible and tell me a powerful man named in the Bible with one wife.
The Bible has the record of only Adam having just one wife.
hypocrites

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
biosilicon:
the feminists on their way to the thread
I could not help but explode of laughter when I read this comment. Lmaoo

1 Like

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Yoighaman(m): 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Please who has seen a British or American Muslim with 4 wives? The info would allow me say something....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by atiku4President(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
Be careful!
I have heard.
Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by mufy1990: 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
... to hell with u all dt comment against islam
Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by irukandji89(m): 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
All these Alfa making and passing judgements based on their own whims and selfish desires.

No single verse of the Quran cited for reference.

No Hadith quoted.

Just his own opinion.

1 Like

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
davodyguy:
interesting. I was just having a discourse with a lady about the subject. We are both married.

The question the cleric failed to answer or speak about is whether married women too should give 75% of their bodies to other men to.

It's such a shame, the Alfa didn't speak about that. I hope he comes back to speak about women too, except if what he believes in is partial and lopsided

What kinda question is that really.....that's a Muslim cleric, their tradition don't allow western ideology of wateva goes for men must go for women..even in western civilization as liberal as they are it's not everytime whta goes for men must go for women.
..if women want to marry more than one husband let them make an attempt..already they are sexually libral these days and their bodies don't belong to their husbands only...but the facts still remains in Nigeria ...it's the man that ask for the woman's hand from her parents..that fact hasn't changed despite all the shout of equality
At the end of the day men and women will never be the same....let's just never forget that fact when we start the gender equality discussion

1 Like

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Ashley86400: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
I give up!
Yahoo yahoo can never stop in Nigeria cause it seems like religion is the original 419.
Religion is the biggest scam of the century millennia.
Religion has grabbed us by the balls.
Religion had scammed us hook, line and sinker.

What am I saying sef?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Jidibia(m): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
OkunrinOloro:
Friday Olokor, Abuja

https://punchng.com/your-husband-is-meant-to-be-shared-with-other-women-cleric-tells-muslim-wives/
100÷4=25. No wonder all malo men are perverts and paedophiles. I am outta here men....

3 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by freecocoa(f): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
Na wa o! I’d have to be dead to believe this type of nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by FrancisIgya: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
This is a hard teaching. Men are angels sent by Allah to help women via polygamy. A woman's access to her husband is 25% while 75% is for other women. Allah hates women.

3 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by awoo47: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
ksbusari:
check inside your Bible and tell me a powerful man named in the Bible with one wife.
hypocrites
im pretty sure it's written all over in the New Testament that we should be husband of one wives undecided

we are in the dispensation of grace
so after Jesus death
u cannot see any of his followers marrying more than a wife

6 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by IHate9jerianss(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
Yoighaman:
Please who has seen a British or American Muslim with 4 wives? The info would allow me say something....
More than 4 wives sef but they hide it because it is a crime in both countries and they will be charged with "bigamy" if they are discovered by the authorities."Mormons" also practice polygamy in the USA

3 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Kennydoc(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
davodyguy:
interesting. I was just having a discourse with a lady about the subject. We are both married.

The question the cleric failed to answer or speak about is whether married women too should give 75% of their bodies to other men to.

It's such a shame, the Alfa didn't speak about that. I hope he comes back to speak about women too, except if what he believes in is partial and lopsided

Women are to be trampled upon and subdued in Islam. They don't have equal rights with men.

2 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Curtisaxel7(m): 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Jamiubond009:
Likewise the woman. What's good for Greece is good for Uganda. tongue I wonder why Muslims take what a paedophile decreed as the absolute truth. Brainwashed mofos
The same reason why you take what a racist and mentally unstable Jewish carpenter wrote as absolute truth. grin.

All religion is scam!

3 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
If only they can cater to the numerous women. Nonsense and poverty mindset!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by sapeleboi(m): 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
see jolly

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by fagbalex(m): 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
Most of you people commenting has more than one gal friend or better still you are married and still fucking one small gal outside. Men are naturally polygamous in nature that's an undeniable fact.

5 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by MadamExcellency: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
ksbusari:
hypocrites

Noah

Lot

Abraham

Isaac

Peter

Aquila

2 Likes

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by Sapphire94: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2018

So insane

Been a Muslim is tantamount to been enslaved and brainwashed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ustaz Abdulfattah Adeyemi: 'Your Husband Is Meant To Be Shared With Other Women' by kenostika(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
StUriah:
wink

In this 21st century when most men are far below half in strength to satisfy their Hot wives making some frustrated women to bleep everything on sight outside their marriage an Alfa somewhere is preaching the gospel of One Husband, Four Wives (or many Wives as the case may be). Shior! How many married men fit satisfy a single woman of nowadays? I asked myself, why do we have sexually starved women everywhere?

Sure, adultery is sweet, polygamy is sweet, and having multiple sexual partners is enjoyable but they do not guarantee love, trust and compassion. Having a trusted and reliable, loyal companion as wife is more sustainable and will guarantee your peace of mind.
Lol,are you blaming the men?most of these women started fucking at the age of 15yrs then at 28yrs after several dicks,they manage to deceive one innocent unfortunate young man into marriage,how will he satisfy her?most girls these days have already enjoyed what they are supposed to enjoy in marriage so men are just left with used packages.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents / Save Me From Entitled Inlaws / Should I Stay With My Parents And Invest Or Should I Leave? Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.