Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

More Than A Birthday Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Than A Birthday Gift (320 Views)

Think Twice Before You Throw A Birthday Party For Your Girlfriend / Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Than A Birthday Gift by ICEKING95(m): 3:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
so on my birthday, my one and only made my day with fz crazy, creative n mindblowing post...CNT stop viewing it so I decided to share it...thumbs up to all the #corrrectbigbros...
Hey CJ bros, i heard it was on this day long time ago that you became my younger brother. Even though i wasn't consulted to know if i would love to have you as my younger brother, over the years, i've discovered it wasn't a mistake. I've watched you grow from a toddler, to a teenager, and to an adult now.
The whole process has been a wonderful experience. Despite the struggles and all of those things trying to hold you down, you've always found a way to stay standing, and for that, I am really proud of you. Here is my wish for you, that you'll live long enough to tell your great grand kids, your story, by the fireplace, and they'll be like, 'grandpa, which movie is that?'.
CJ bros, it can only get better for you, the longer you live, the brighter you shine, your best days are before you, you are growing in the wisdom of God and of His will and righteousness. Happy birthday bro, I love you loads, and i am super proud of you. Keep keeping on!
Plus, i forgive you for all those times you will just go on about ben10,naruto,kora, DC, Marvel etc, without asking me if I understand what you are talking about, i equally forgive you for using me to to perfect your PES tricks, of course you know you cannot come and try me now, and by the way, i am coming for plenty rematches,finally i forgive you for all the ones you are yet to commit. Love you
Re: More Than A Birthday Gift by solz007(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
Happy Birthday Bro. More Life & More Blessings

(1) (Reply)

Helpful Tips On How To Prevent Miscarriage / A World Without Women (A Poem Full Of Lessons) / How To Find Love Amidst The Hustle And Bustle In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.