Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

I Need Tips On Online Businesses/jobs That Can Sustain Me As An Undergraduate - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Tips On Online Businesses/jobs That Can Sustain Me As An Undergraduate (887 Views)

I Have Not Made Sales In A Month! I Need Tips Please / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Tips On Online Businesses/jobs That Can Sustain Me As An Undergraduate by winnerr(m): 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hello guys. I'm 20. I am currently in ND 2 in a Nigerian Polytechnic, and as you might know by now, we are on strike. But I think this is a good and bad time for me right now, why?
It gives me the opportunity to think and plan as to how I want to generate income when we eventually resume by next year, but nothing of substance has been coming. I've been going through Nairaland Business Threads for over a month now.

School might resume next year and I don't want to be a child that'll bug his parents over petty things in school. I need a side hustle. Anything I could do legitimately to generate income.

For starters, I could write or rewrite articles. I can do graphic designs.

Guys, I need a mentor or tips on what online businesses are the most fruitful. I am hardworking and ready to go the extra mile. I don't want it quick and fast. I can build gradually. I just need help.

Thank you so much guys.
Re: I Need Tips On Online Businesses/jobs That Can Sustain Me As An Undergraduate by VeeInsider: 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Use the business section wisely, it's got a lot of infos for you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Tips On Online Businesses/jobs That Can Sustain Me As An Undergraduate by winnerr(m): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
VeeInsider:
Use the business section wisely, it's got a lot of infos for you.
Thank you. I've been doing this closely. I probably need to increase my efforts.
Re: I Need Tips On Online Businesses/jobs That Can Sustain Me As An Undergraduate by VeeInsider: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
Go through this thread created by beatzone
https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2/827#73899312

And also check similar ones. There is another one by funnydude and a guy named vanzah or something. It'll help.

winnerr:

Thank you. I've been doing this closely. I probably need to increase my efforts.
Re: I Need Tips On Online Businesses/jobs That Can Sustain Me As An Undergraduate by FunnyDude(m): 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
winnerr:
Hello guys. I'm 20. I am currently in ND 2 in a Nigerian Polytechnic, and as you might know by now, we are on strike. But I think this is a good and bad time for me right now, why?
It gives me the opportunity to think and plan as to how I want to generate income when we eventually resume by next year, but nothing of substance has been coming. I've been going through Nairaland Business Threads for over a month now.

School might resume next year and I don't want to be a child that'll bug his parents over petty things in school. I need a side hustle. Anything I could do legitimately to generate income.

For starters, I could write or rewrite articles. I can do graphic designs.

Guys, I need a mentor or tips on what online businesses are the most fruitful. I am hardworking and ready to go the extra mile. I don't want it quick and fast. I can build gradually. I just need help.

Thank you so much guys.

What you should do is to position yourself strategically and the rest will be an history for you. There is what we called Profiling. Go for freelance writing job too in the Literature section since you can write as well, that's what I started with. It pays alot.
Get a laptop with internet connection and your skills, you good to go.
Re: I Need Tips On Online Businesses/jobs That Can Sustain Me As An Undergraduate by Stan015(m): 10:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
I quote your post, brotherly

...searching for good ones too
Re: I Need Tips On Online Businesses/jobs That Can Sustain Me As An Undergraduate by winnerr(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2018
FunnyDude:

What you should do is to position yourself strategically and the rest will be an history for you. There is what we called Profiling. Go for freelance writing job too in the Literature section since you can write as well, that's what I started with. It pays alot.
Get a laptop with internet connection and your skills, you good to go.

I have a laptop and internet. How can I contact you?
Re: I Need Tips On Online Businesses/jobs That Can Sustain Me As An Undergraduate by winnerr(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2018
VeeInsider:
Go through this thread created by beatzone
https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2/827#73899312

And also check similar ones. There is another one by funnydude and a guy named vanzah or something. It'll help.

Thank you. I'll check those out.
Re: I Need Tips On Online Businesses/jobs That Can Sustain Me As An Undergraduate by winnerr(m): 5:30am On Dec 21, 2018
I still need help, guys.

1 Like

Re: I Need Tips On Online Businesses/jobs That Can Sustain Me As An Undergraduate by Jinoonline: 6:56am On Dec 21, 2018
I really do appreciate your passion.
Many young people (just like you) seeks for genuine online businesses to try their hands on.
Sadly many fall unto many scam online and gets discouraged.
In a brief, I'll show you some supper genuine and easy ways to make money online.
1. Online surveys (submit surveys and get paid)
2. Buy goods online and resell online ( you done have to meet people physically)
3. Build and sell softwares ( like games or other utility apps) here you don't have to know how to build apps (but I can show you where to learn how to build apps for free) but if you have an idea of what the app should do or accomplish, a developer can help you build the app ( at a fee) and then you can sell your app to large companies like Google or Apple or on the other hand you can market your app yourself if you know how.

4. The forth way am going to be sharing if freelancing.
I have put together an amazing article on 50 legitimate ways to make money online HERE https://jinows.com/2018/10/12/make-money-online/
You should check it out.

But under Freelancing you can:
Write articles and get paid.
Do graphic design and get paid.
Sell your stock photos and get paid.
Work for remote companies and get paid.
Sell your art, craft (handmade goods)...
And many more.
Kindly check the article the above article, it'll give you all the guide you need for free including many freelancing sites.
Re: I Need Tips On Online Businesses/jobs That Can Sustain Me As An Undergraduate by 0079jaBond(m): 2:22am On Dec 23, 2018
Hello winnerr and stan015, please see my latest thread on my profile. I will be hosting a powerful seminar by Monday. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I Need Tips On Online Businesses/jobs That Can Sustain Me As An Undergraduate by winnerr(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2018
Jinoonline:
I really do appreciate your passion.
Many young people (just like you) seeks for genuine online businesses to try their hands on.
Sadly many fall unto many scam online and gets discouraged.
In a brief, I'll show you some supper genuine and easy ways to make money online.
1. Online surveys (submit surveys and get paid)
2. Buy goods online and resell online ( you done have to meet people physically)
3. Build and sell softwares ( like games or other utility apps) here you don't have to know how to build apps (but I can show you where to learn how to build apps for free) but if you have an idea of what the app should do or accomplish, a developer can help you build the app ( at a fee) and then you can sell your app to large companies like Google or Apple or on the other hand you can market your app yourself if you know how.

4. The forth way am going to be sharing if freelancing.
I have put together an amazing article on 50 legitimate ways to make money online HERE https://jinows.com/2018/10/12/make-money-online/
You should check it out.

But under Freelancing you can:
Write articles and get paid.
Do graphic design and get paid.
Sell your stock photos and get paid.
Work for remote companies and get paid.
Sell your art, craft (handmade goods)...
And many more.
Kindly check the article the above article, it'll give you all the guide you need for free including many freelancing sites.
Thank you so much. I'll check all of these out.
Re: I Need Tips On Online Businesses/jobs That Can Sustain Me As An Undergraduate by SweetDami(f): 4:06pm On Dec 23, 2018
Let's talk on WhatsApp, here is my number 08081968932
Re: I Need Tips On Online Businesses/jobs That Can Sustain Me As An Undergraduate by winnerr(m): 11:05pm On Dec 23, 2018
I'm still here sad
Re: I Need Tips On Online Businesses/jobs That Can Sustain Me As An Undergraduate by winnerr(m): 11:19am On Dec 31, 2018
I have 10k. Any ideas guys?
Re: I Need Tips On Online Businesses/jobs That Can Sustain Me As An Undergraduate by winnerr(m): 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2019
Desperate times.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Over 200k Monthly With Ease / Prices And Types Of CCTV Camera Used In Nigeria / Good People Of Nairaland Help Us Validate Our Business Idea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.