Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:54 PM

Jose Mourinho Not The Problem In Manchester United Club. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Not The Problem In Manchester United Club. (365 Views)

Manchester United Club Statement Over C.ronaldo / Manchester United Club Value Rockets By £212million After Ronaldo Return( Pix) / Lukaku A Scapegoat Of Mourinho's Pragmatic Football: Blame Mourinho Not Lukaku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Not The Problem In Manchester United Club. by labusinessguide: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
I have received amazing reviews from Manchester united fans about their woes in this current campaign.

Some have suggested that Mourinho is the problem, while some are of the opinion that the players are the problem.

I am no expert, nor a fan of Manchester united club, but the match against Liverpool has been the best yardstick to measure the strength, weakness and capability of the club.

As a coach, Jose Mourinho brought out what was the best team in his squad... We all know that the capacity of a player is not necessarily measured by the purchase price in the transfer window.

Knowing the free-flow football that Liverpool is known for, Mourinho prepared his team to break that free flow, and counter the offensive.

Why will Mou prepare for a defensive game?

Manchester united at the moment doesn't have clinical finishers, and their greatest weakness is the midfield.

From the first half, I saw average players playing their heart out for the club.

They were hungry for the ball, pressed for every challenge and had the best positioning at every call in the game.

Little wonder why they got an equalizer when they pressed forward.

Second half of the game revealed the woes of Manchester united...the squad!

I saw how vulnerable, weak the attack was, and how distracted they can be when pushed.

Through ball came but nobody to convert them into goals.

The coordination was pretty poor and the team that played yesterday were at best shattered

Manchester united would have outplayed Liverpool or at least match them ball to ball... But that never happened simply because Manchester united squad is below par.

I am of the opinion that Manchester united needs to overhaul their team and put their money where their pride is!

Even if the management decides to replace the manager, I don't see this present squad achieving anything tangible this season.

Manchester united needs clinical finishers as strikers, and solid midfield...

The pressure on Lukaku and Rashford is huge...and sadly Lukaku cannot replicate the pace and speed that you get from players like Eden Hazard.

It's okay to critique a game but a whole lot better to read the game and identify lapses where necessary.

Mourihno is a phenomenal coach, but a good coach cannot achieve much when there is no team to work with.

What Manchester united needs is a formidable team that has all it takes to win games and play tactical games with great results.

Written by Akata Victor
For Manchester united fans

Re: Jose Mourinho Not The Problem In Manchester United Club. by kunleweb: 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Champions League Round Of 16 Draw, Liverpool Vs FC Bayern Munich - See Full List / H2H Soccer Statistics 26.12.2018 / EPL: Hazard ‘agrees Deal’ To Leave Chelsea For Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.